THE BASEment

Love to see big buds like this getting a proper flushing and showing the colors as a result.. this will be some of cleanest smoking weed in the end as a result.. your bud growth is

amazing.. enjoy dem fruits

Thanks everyone, you all are too kind.

Thanks for noticing the flush cartman. I tried molasses and Athena cleanse this time and I'm really happy with the results so far. I've always said proper flushing is the key to good smoking, smelling and tasting herb. I used to do like a 10% nutrient flush but I really like the molasses so far. I'll let ya know how they smoke :puffpuffpass:

Hey there cabana, hope you've all been well. Things are FINALLY starting to get back to normal here in the BASEment. It was a freaking journey getting rid of the pm and patiently waiting for the girls to recover from the mold and poison. Got a round of moms & seedlings going that are looking great now. Thanks to barefoot and Noc for the seeds and V, mtnjohn, digger, Olday. Bubblefunk and Doc at Archive for the cuts!

Seeds (GSC s1, Old Family Purple, Thriller Cookies, Versailles OG F2’s)
20210511_221216.jpg

Moms (Blueberry, Gelato #33, Dosidos #55, Yeti OG, Pre-98 Bubba, Purple Kush, Purple Punch, Nic the Bruiser OG, Wedding Cake, L.A. Kush Cake)
20210511_213809.jpg

20210511_213753.jpg

Last edited:
My cloning is finally getting back to normal...

20210521_093134.jpg

Some advice for newer growers - if u get a powdery mildew infestation, cut everything down and start from scratch. It took me like 7 or 8 months to get everything back to 90% because I tried to save all my moms.

That’s why Uni calls it the gift that keeps on giving... lol
Honestly i would have just eagle 20 them and then go through a few gens of clones before starting a mother. Be careful getting anymore clones from dispensaries that is where it starts.

Heat, high heat, kills off the PM. Run your grow in the high 90s, pretty much clobbers it. Someone here dropped that tip and worked for me, haven’t seen it since. I try and keep my OP running 80-85F these days, kinda kills the humidity, but I’d rather deal with a dry environment then PM anyway.

I'd say that's usually great advice V, but in my case it was just the opposite. The cuts I got from Archive are my healthiest moms. I'm still not 100% on where the pm came from, but my guess is that it was dormant in some of the cuts I got and showed itself when the conditions were right. Archive is one of the few places I would trust or recommend to others, they really do a great job keeping them clean, healthy and free of pests or pathogens.

Hitting them with straight chemicals is definitely the other option. As I posted before, I tried 4 or 5 different "organic" oil based treatments with absolutely no luck. That mighta been my biggest mistake is not hitting them with the big guns right away.

CBF, I used the high heat method to sanitize the room, but I can't say if it got rid of the pm because I had already treated with chemical fungicide by that time.

I'm pretty sold on regular preventative treatments with Regalia to prevent pests and pathogen, combined with a good thorough cleaning and sanitizing in between rounds, plus a few hours or so of as much heat as my lights and mini split can generate.

Thanks for adding to the conversation and for all the helpful suggestions.

Last edited:
Movin along...DAY 26

Blueberry/Oregon Blueberry? (Archive cut)
20210528_184724.jpg

20210528_184753.jpg

Dosidos #55 (Archive cut)
20210528_184704.jpg

Yeti OG #3 (Loompa Farms/Stash)
20210528_184644.jpg

Purple Punch (Archive cut)
20210528_184547.jpg

Purple Kush AKA Old Family Purple (CSI Humboldt)
20210528_184529.jpg

My blueberry cut got massive, one of the best yielders I’ve run. Seems to want to go longer than I expected with the wide leaves, she’s a couple of days into week 11 and only now looking done. Smells the part for sure, can’t wait to see how she smokes

The Dosi 55 is damn fine smoke based on the early tester nugs, she’s hanging and a nice slow dry now

Olday, that Blueberry cut is a beast for sure. Can't believe she's taking so long though, I thought they had it marked as a 9 weeker. Hope u don't have the same trouble I was having where the gelato just refused to finish.

Heres one of mine on the left
20210528_184802.jpg

Shes about 5.5ft tall and 4 feet wide

Last edited:
She’s still moving and pretty close to the end, no complaints here as I’ve been running plenty of 12-18 week NLDs. I’ve got nothing but time

Sounds good to me, although I sure hope mine don't go that long cause it'll throw off my whole schedule with so many different strains.

Thanks so much for the info though, I'll keep an eye on her. Glad to hear u like the Dosidos so much. She's definitely one of my new favorites.

Back