THE BASEment

guerilla1277

freedom fighter
Hello fellow islanders and coco-nuts, hope everyone is good and staying safe out there. I decided a new growroom deserves a new thread so here it is.

Just got my plants down to THE BASEment and despite them being a little oversized they look great. This is a work in progress so expect some new updates soon. Gotta get my auto-water setup and a few other small things but its pretty much ready to roll.

Heres the details...

6kw adjust-a-wings, 4kw of DE, 2kw of single ended hortilux bulbs. Gonna be upgrading to luxx lighting 1kw DEs after this round.

2gal root pouches with an 80/20 mix of Canna coco and perlite

3 ton Blueridge mini split

Nutrients
Greenstone coco base
PowerSi silica
Calimagic CalMag
H&G Drip Clean
AN Bud Ignitor
AN Big Bud coco
AN overdrive
CAP's bio-brew tea once a week in early flower

Strains this round are
Dosidos #55 and Purple Punch, both from archive

Upcoming strains include
SFV OG
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Gelato #33 AKA Larry Bird
White Fire #3
Old Family Purple/Purple Kush (TK x Purple Urkle) - csi Humboldt
White Lotus - bodhiseeds
Animal Mints x WiFi
Yeti OG (loompa)

Hopefully coming soon...
Triangle Kush
Wedding Cake
White Fire #43
ECSD
Lemon Tree

Enjoy the show!

Last edited:
Heres a pic of the room before the plants were down there. We had some rescued cats down there so it was a nightmare cleaning it out.

20200531_230731.jpg

This new room is looking great buddy! Looks like you will have plenty of room to get around in there as well. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Ounce ya get the watering system up and running it will be smooth sailing from there!

Thats great to hear WK, I can't believe they made it!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I can't wait to get the water system done, never had one before so it'll be nice to press a button instead of having to drag the hose out a couple times a day.

In case anyone is curious the mylar on the garage door is actually blackout canvas, the same material used to make grow tents. It works great!

Good to know there's another cellar dweller on the island putembk and your work is always top notch so that gives me confidence. Doing some long overdue transplants of my moms tonight.

Wow.. you weren't lying when you said wait till you see my new setup. Excellent job too..

I had a buddy who once said, if you don't have PVC in your garden your not doing it right...
and I love how you have used it in yours.. wonder why the small gap and another stack..
is that just for support, think I'll pull up a bean bag and learn some stuff here..

Thanks for sharing so much, much appreciated. I do have something that would look amazing in there..

Thanks cartman, its a work in progress right now but i truly appreciate the compliment.

You're right on about the pvc trellises, just an extra layer of support. I found that one layer is never enough, im thinking of extending them to three tiers soon, especially since this round vegged way too long.

Moms finally transplanted

Yeti OG
630E0DA8-FEC4-42BE-A93A-887DF4AB3AD1.jpeg

SFV OG

162AD9E3-2F5C-48DA-89C9-3B6A156B3605.jpeg

Attachments

• 20200608_083340.jpg
    20200608_083340.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20200608_083353.jpg
    20200608_083353.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 3