Swamp Music...

Here`s a pic from one of the 2 Critical Mass x AA phenos that I kept from this Summers outdoor grow...it flowered for about 60 days outside and it`s on day 37 here...I`m shooting for at least 60...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• Critical Mass x AA.2 (849x1280).jpg
    Critical Mass x AA.2 (849x1280).jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 14
Well here we are at day 60...on the rinse cycle...will be taking one at day 63 and the other at day 70...the plant on the left is the Killer Queen x Ultimate Chemdawg...I`ll post up a pic of it in the proper thread...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• BOC Critical Mass x Auto Affi..jpg
    BOC Critical Mass x Auto Affi..jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 17
day 60 on the critical mass?...she is quite chunky...how is the fragrance?..

Smells like a skunks ass that`s been soaked in diesel fuel...I kid you not...no fruity smells at all...the AA has a very distinctive taste sort of like a Chemdawg so I`m hoping it carries through on this cross...take care and stay safe.

Awesome Brother Reibsi!!:pl:
Glad You're Able to take The Grow Show inDoors fer the Winter!
Just Makes One Happy to have a Light or Two Goin during the Cold!
Looks Great Man! Enjoy the New Flavors! :cigar2:

Thank you Blackbart and Bubbles...picked the last one Monday morning so hopefully I will have a test nugget soon...thanks for dropping by and take care and stay safe.

Hope your indoor efforts were successful. That critical mass looks like a real monster and still had a long way to grow. It's been a cold winter here in the north but without the huge February storms that hit the south, My thoughts are beginning to turn to spring which will get here sooner or later. Planning has begun.

Awesome. Show great as always.

In the 10 gallon pots did you cut the bottoms out or drill holes?

Missed this earlier so I apologize for that...I used them the way they came from the factory...no holes or drilling required...I will not use them again unless it`s for the AA`s or a early cross...they grew bigger then I expected and they were very high maintenance in the last couple of weeks...I purchased 2 of those old hand crank water pumps from home hardware and I plan on using them at a couple of my spots...all you have to do is prime then once and your good to grow...I tested one and it takes about 5 - 6 good pumps and you have a 5 gallon pail full...this was pulling through 1 inch hose at a distance of 300+ feet...the idea is to keep the trails down so they can`t be seen from the sky and to move my water with out making a sound...always looking to improve my grows one way or another...hope all`s well in your world and take care n stay safe.

Hope your indoor efforts were successful. That critical mass looks like a real monster and still had a long way to grow. It's been a cold winter here in the north but without the huge February storms that hit the south, My thoughts are beginning to turn to spring which will get here sooner or later. Planning has begun.

Hey Moosehead...the early Critical Mass x AA was the best in show...I did keep a clone so it will be grown again this summer...I have a friend who is growing 12 of them under 2 - 600`s in 4 gallon pots and it looks like he will hit at least 4 zips a plant for 3 lbs...topped then once and they have 3- 4 main leads...could be even better once dialed in...I`m concentrating my efforts on a couple of very nice strains that were crossed with the Raskal OG male...hoping to find a nice male or 2 to freshen up the AA with...should be a very busy Summer here and I can`t wait for it to start...take care and stay safe.

That's great to hear. I've been looking at a 12v powered pump from Canadian tire for a few years and just never pUlled the trigger on it yet.

I like your thoughts on the hand crank one. Is it powered by a drill? Or literally hand crank?

That's great to hear. I've been looking at a 12v powered pump from Canadian tire for a few years and just never pUlled the trigger on it yet.

I like your thoughts on the hand crank one. Is it powered by a drill? Or literally hand crank?

Hey man...long time no see...those 12 v pumps do work good but you have to use a high capacity marine battery because they use a lot of power to push the water...If you are only using it at one site then you can leave it there and trickle charge it with one of those folding solar power mats.
I bought my hand pumps at Home hardware...they come in 2 colors, red and green...they are exactly the same as the old water pump that my grand mother had in her kitchen...they are about 2 feet high and have a large cranking handle on them and a wide mouth where the water comes out...I cut a tree down and secured it to the stump with for large lug bolts...I cover it up with a camo painted pail then I throw alittle moss on it...we will see how well it works this summer...hope this helps and take care n stay safe.

ahhh i get what your saying. you fix that to where you are filling the buckets. and run the hose to the water source. thats a good idea. thank you.

i ended up taking this year off from growing and online.

been resorting to local bags. very disappointing to say the least it seems the local connections in town don't share my interest in searching for the top shelf flowers.

ha i don;t think they know how to start a seed.

take care and great info in these you have always pumped out the best info that has fueled my grows and thank you for that. :thumright:

Back