Swamp Music...

Reibsi;
It Has been a Awesome Show !!!
Thanks to your special talents !!!
Thanks for sharing !!!

Congratulations brother Reibsi! So glad the weather worked in your favor! Thank you for sharing your hard work with us, enjoy brother! Sending good vibes your way!

congrats on your grow!
dodged the weather, and helicopters...
downhill rest of the way
loved the show!
kind blessings

Good to see you got it all done buddy . It was a trying year for outdoor growers here . I can only imagine that its that much tougher where you are . Kudos to you my friend . :kp:

I thank you all for dropping by my 2014 outdoor grow...I finished up in early October and I was very lucky to be able to push them this far...lost a few of the later White x AAtest plants to frost but all in all I am very pleased with this years crop...will be looking into some sort of a motorized trimming machine for next years harvest as good pruners are very hard to find down here.
Here is the last pic of the year...A White x Auto Affi bud showing some nice purpling...I hope to see you all here next year as this is the only place i post up my grow...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• 008 (2).jpg
    008 (2).jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 16
Awesome OutDoor Grow Brother Reibsi! :clap:
I Think You Could Write "The" TextBook for Growing OutDoors!
Beautiful Man!
Thanks fer Sharing!
Now Go Fill Some Jars

Thank you for an awesome and educational thread. Stay safe and enjoy the winter. You deserve a rest after what I am sure was a strenuous season in the swamps.

clearing all the pics from my external HD and I found a few more to show...finding my way with the GPS...trying to extend my growing season by picking up the bins and moving them to a sheltered area...some hand pruned Boca Critical Mass x AA.
I clean everything in the bush...theirs no way I am hauling any extra weight back with me...thanks again for taking the time to drop by...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• GPS..jpg
    GPS..jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Toting the tote.jpg
    Toting the tote.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 12
  • BCM x AA.jpg
    BCM x AA.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 17
  • BCM x AA.1.jpg
    BCM x AA.1.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 14
so you do the majority of your trimming out in the bush?....no cabin to listen to music, drink coffee, and watch videos?..........i am going to quit griping if that is the case.

nice buds.....:thumright:

Hey Big, I should clarify that...I only hand prune the test plants that I grow myself...everything else gets harvested in two cycles...the main colas fist...then about a week or so later we take the bottoms...we do have a drying shack with tunes and coffee but that`s about it...take care and stay safe.

Thanks fer the grand tour

Yeah.... great show and mucho fun to watch,get back on that White x AA and tell if its as good as it look,will ya!! :thumbsup:

Yeah.... great show and mucho fun to watch,get back on that White x AA and tell if its as good as it look,will ya!! :thumbsup:

Hey SD...thanks for the kind words but unfortunately only 1 of the phenos I tested was good enough to keep...the others just wouldn`t finish in time...they needed at least 1-2 more weeks but they lost all the vigor after taking a couple of frosty nights back to back.
I will be sending the rest of the beans to California were they will be grown out to their full potential....the best in show was the Critical Mass x AA...best yield, taste and above all...the stone...it`s my go to strain...will burn through anything else I`m smoking and is has a lethargic type buzz...got to watch her though as she can get some mold towards the end.
I did make a (white x AA) x (Critical Mass x AA) cross so they will be tested next summer and a few others that I will mention later on...nice to see you man and I hope all`s well in your world....take care and stay safe.

Big,...I start to germinate seeds around the first of May...I like to have about 1 months growth on them before they go outside...The AA Mothers are kept under 24 hrs of light and we put them out in late May or early June, weather permitting of course...I like to veg them for about 1 month and plant them every week up until the first week of july...this gives me multiple harvests one week apart and lots of time to get it done...the AA is a godsend for any northern grower who wants a early strain with decent potency and smacks of flavour...very easy to grow and clone...loves wide open spaces with early am sun exposure...very hard to see from the air...and cross`s up lovely with most strains...I have the IAF here and I plan on doing a side by side next year just to see what`s what...take care man and stay safe.

nice show rib's.....you do some excellent work... especially that far north.............

remember the days of trimmin' in the bush............of course we lived out there for the summer.......get to town few times for some gear, but otherwise was primitive........made drying lean-to's out of native trees/bushes........once cured, sealed then stuffed five gallon buckets buried 'lil ways from garden.......harvest never left the woods till ready for sale........this was in Big Sur region.......more than a few miles from coast with some elevation gave me some of the best examples to date outdoors..........wish I could win lotto cause I'd be back there in a flash.............

ganj on...........

Back