Swamp Music...

Reibsi

Dirt Farmer
...Outdoor DWC anybody?...These plants were growing in 10 gallon pots filled Pro-Mix HP-CC with Mycorrhizae...I added Dagda slow release veg ferts along with bat guano and seabird guano.
The water in this bog went up and down all summer but these pics were taken at it`s higher level. The plants are Highrise seeds version of MOB......Just thought I`d share this as it was an experiment I thought I`d try...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• SW1.jpg
    SW1.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 38
  • SW.2.jpg
    SW.2.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 31
Love the swamp grows. Need to try it myself but this area is just crawling with hunters in the fall. .. they're after moose so they hit the swamp. I'd like to try an early pheno of this cross.:puffpuffpass:

Fucking solid man, nice variation on the swamp tube idea. How did they finish for ya? did you ever have to tend this patch other than the top dressing? seems to be the way to go for stealth and health. thanks for sharing, stay up

Love the swamp grows. Need to try it myself but this area is just crawling with hunters in the fall. .. they're after moose so they hit the swamp. I'd like to try an early pheno of this cross.:puffpuffpass:

Hey Coltrane...It`s nice to see you here man. Here`s a couple of pics of the one earlier flowering MOB pheno that I`ve kept for next year...This was thee only one that didn`t turn lilac, purple or black...take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• MOB;.jpg
    MOB;.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 27
  • MOB.1.jpg
    MOB.1.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 17
  • mob.2.jpg
    mob.2.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 21
  • MOB.3.jpg
    MOB.3.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 20
Fucking solid man, nice variation on the swamp tube idea. How did they finish for ya? did you ever have to tend this patch other than the top dressing? seems to be the way to go for stealth and health. thanks for sharing, stay up
Gooey...I did give them some liquid Big bud and bud candy and one shot of Cha-Ching... I` had very little mold on the early flowering plants but mold showed its ugly face towards the end...This was a test and it worked flawlessly until the end...The problem was fog...I should have realized that as fall approached we see big time swings in temps and as such the Air cools quicker then water and the end result was heavy fog...This would work better in a warmer environment for sure.

that is just amazing to me because it is so dry out here and water is a premium..one would think those would be over watered. :study:
Bigsur...I hear ya man and I think the addition of the co-co fibre to the mix helped out a lot...when I emptied these pots out they were packer full of fresh white roots.

How much care did you give them once they were put out? With your mix seems like it could be a set and forget.
Funkynugz...I didn`t have to water them once in veg as the water table stayed relatively high but I did water them in flower with the above mentioned food.

Here`s 2 more variations of the MOB`s I tested....the lilac and dark purple phenos... Some funky berry goodness going on in these 2....thanks for the KIND words gang...much appreciated and take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• MOB.1.jpg
    MOB.1.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 38
  • MOB.2.jpg
    MOB.2.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 33
How is the dark purple pheno? That's a beautiful plant.

EC... There were a few of the Dark purple phenos and the later ones like the one pictured above are very nice...Some smell like Berry`s and one smells like granny smiths green apples...they all smoke slpw and are tacky to the touch...They are still curing so they can only get better from here on in...thanks and take care and stay safe.

those purple ones are pretty. too bad the early one didn't turn purple. Sweet setup for sure, glad it worked out for you with no over watering.

nice set-up and environment.......beautiful plants....

sorry to hear of the FOG gettin' ya in end...........................shits the worse at flowering......I've tended in coastal fog, tule fog, and snow fog........never ended good......

applaud the test......

ganj on.....

nice set-up and environment.......beautiful plants....

sorry to hear of the FOG gettin' ya in end...........................shits the worse at flowering......I've tended in coastal fog, tule fog, and snow fog........never ended good......

applaud the test......

ganj on.....

Barefoot... I hear ya man. I didn`t realize the fog was that bad until one morning when I visited the site just after dawn...There`s a small hill that overlooks that bog and I was standing on it looking down at the bog and all I could see was the fog...I`m thinking that maybe I`ll put a few on the hill and use the electric pump to get it up there.
Here`s another pic from the bog...C99 x MOB...I kept a clone from this one as well...thanks for dropping by and take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• C99 x MOB.jpg
    C99 x MOB.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 33
beautiful garden!
that last picture of C99 x MOB would be a great jig-saw puzzle. a 1000 piece one!
love swamp music..
blessings

beautiful garden!
that last picture of C99 x MOB would be a great jig-saw puzzle. a 1000 piece one!
love swamp music..
blessings

Roadking... I never thought of that but yeah...it surely would. here`s a pic of a few of the Lime green second harvest MOB buds...I take my harvest in 2 rounds...I take the larger colas first then I wait another 7-10 days weather permitting to come back and get the bottoms...thanks for the kind words and take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• MOB Second Harvest..jpg
    MOB Second Harvest..jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 28
i'm a man of constant sorrow. everytime i ever tried, (and i tried), growing in the swamps of louisianna/Mississippi, all i got was bit by one thing or another. never had the blessings you are having. rock on my brother. manna+1...peace

i'm a man of constant sorrow. everytime i ever tried, (and i tried), growing in the swamps of louisianna/Mississippi, all i got was bit by one thing or another. never had the blessings you are having. rock on my brother. manna+1...peace

Dankdon... The swamp can be a dangerous place for sure...I fell into a hole this year that was up to my arm pits. I had 2 - 5 gallon pails in my hand at the time so I had to use them to scoop myself out of the bog.
I don`t know if I posted this here before as I can`t find any pics so I`ll post it again.
This is how I grow on what is referred to as a floating bog...it`s a layer of peat moss that floats on a layer of clay...the water level is always going up and down but it never...ever dries out...It`s fed by a small fresh water spring that flows into it.
I dig down about 1 foot and remove the peat moss plug and I now have a water source that will keep my tube moist...I drive four posts into the ground so I now have something to hold up my 2 foot - 1 inch chicken mesh...I attach it to the insides of the four posts with a staple gun....then add the 2 foot by 6 - 8 foot panda film to the inside...hold it there with some more staples and then spray paint the chicken wire flat black...Add the soil of your choice...mix in the food and voila,...your ready to grow.
I added the last picture so you can see how high the water level gets in my home made res...take care and stay safe.

those lime green MOB buds look like Brussels sprouts...how is the fragrance?...

I like the stem and bud structure of the c99 x MOB, chunky colas/buds not many leaves...what did they yield, about 1-3 lbs each?.....

Looks like your glass jars are going to be full this Winter. Enjoy those flowers!....

Bigsur ... I can assure you that they don`t smoke like brussel sprouts,lol...they really don`t have much of a smell to them at all unless you give them a good squeeze, then you get slight berry smell but nothing like the purple MOB`s.
I didn`t hit the 1 lb mark on anything in this bog...this was a test at best but I did find a few keepers for next years ODG...and yes...My bottles are looking pretty damn good for the long haul...I pushed the last group of AA`s to the limit...70 days with a 10 day flush...here`s a few pics from the last in line....take care and stay safe.

Attachments

• AA lil.1.jpg
    AA lil.1.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 21
  • AA.lil.jpg
    AA.lil.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 18
I see. that is awesome. thank you for showing me that. you have a unique style. did someone teach that to you, or you figure it out thru trial n error? peace...

I see. that is awesome. thank you for showing me that. you have a unique style. did someone teach that to you, or you figure it out thru trial n error? peace...

Dankdon ... I used to grow my AA`s in pots on this same ground...we kept noticing that the pots were sending roots out through the side holes and attaching them self to the bog...you would hear them rip away when you would try to lift up a pot.
The tubes took awhile to figure out...I wanted to try to make them on site so that they would be easy to transport and setup...I cut the posts on site and haul everything in after the ground freezes up...a real set and forget setup if there ever was one....take care and stay safe.

Back