Stars Align 2020

If the lights are on switch them off and disconnect them ....hope you don’t get to smoked out dude

There's a few cities nearby, that I just heard word, are now gone. Completely burned to the ground. This is getting crazy.

Several more, just one town over, are on the highest level of evacuation warning. The day has got progressively darker and smokier. We have friends that have lost horses, other farm animals, and property.

We're making a video of our possessions in our home in case we have to bail. In that case, were only taking pictures, some clothing, baby stuff, food and water, and "the" shoebox (that I'm sure many of us have).

:(

Best wishes for a safe ending to this fire season. Some heavy autumn rains would be great right about now.

Luckily, I think the threat has subsided.

A couple fires reached a mile or two down the road, caused by floating embers carried the wind--but they were quickly put out.

Nobody we knew was hurt, physically, although a couple friends lost neighbors.

It was hell on earth the night before last, the whole sky was deep orange that turned fire red just before it hit pitch black at around 6pm.

I haven't gone outside in 3 days, and I brought my single Mac1 outdoor plant inside.

Pic was taken around 4pm, normally the brightest, hottest part of the day.

attachment.php

I take it the winter storm blast didn’t make it to the west coast? I see people’s grows getting burnt down and yesterday the outdoor guys had there plants frozen covered in snow. Just another feather in the 20/20 cap.

Caught one extra pick this morning while taking pics of the GG4.

This is the Kush Mints. These came from small clones that didn't get a chance to veg much. Great smell and crystal coverage, looking like they'll yield nice too. I'll snap more pics of the rest of the garden tonight or tomorrow.

attachment.php

Looking good bro

kush mints ...I like that name lol >> yo breath stank, would you like a kush mint? :D

Here's some more pics I snapped last night right before the lights came on.

WiFi3
attachment.php

Animal Mints x wifi, this plant has the strongest stems in the garden. Hard to bend with no chance of the main stem or side stems falling over.
attachment.php

NocturnalG's Violet cookies. This one has some smell and, as you can see, is starting to purple from the middle...waiting to see how she matures. I have this pheno backed up. She's a little banged up from being right in front of the fan. SUPER strong stems.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Another shot of kush mints
attachment.php

Lemon tree. Sorry for this one. She's completely out of reach/sight and I had to crawl behind the haze and take a zoom-in shot in near dark.
attachment.php

SFV. All these buds are falling over, so she's sideways.
attachment.php

the haze. holy smokes, I'm not sure you can tell, but this plant goes off camera to the left, right, and below. Impossible to capture it all from the angles I have. Completely sprawling, would have choked out 2 other plants in this table if I didn't thin her somewhat aggressively. Reeks of wonderful haze smell and is starting to put on weight.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Who’s haze are you running? She looks fantastic despite her hogging the place up ;)

wow ...everything looking sweet brother

that Haze!! been years since I've run a haze, last one I had was a SourD x haze and was great smoke but a royal pita to trim

Who’s haze are you running? She looks fantastic despite her hogging the place up ;)

It's a ghost train haze bred by some asshole.

wow ...everything looking sweet brother

that Haze!! been years since I've run a haze, last one I had was a SourD x haze and was great smoke but a royal pita to trim

I plan on trimming only the larger leafs, from what I saw from the guy I got her from, she fattens up quite a bit and will be pretty chunky and not as leafy as some sats.

Lol, are you working with the rare dank ness team?

lol, no.

but i'm trying to not promote it as much as possible.

I have some people following me on IG that would probably be unhappy I was rocking his gear.

Dude has a bad name among a lot of industry whales.

That, and I had a horrific af experience with them myself, from the perspective of a customer.

Ok, I won't be bashing RD from here on out. I said everything I wanted.

I'm sure plenty of people have had opposite experiences with the label, so no need to beat my dead horse. I don't know the guy personally so calling him an asshole was probably out of line.

Just something I won't be doing in this thread again.

----------------

Taking some stuff down soon. A few of the plants seem ready. Lemon Tree, Zkittlez, WiFi all look done. GG4 is close...SFV, KM, wifi cookies look like they can go another 10 days. The Violet Cookies, GMO, and Haze looks like they'll finish sometime around early 2021, lol.

gg4, my baby baby baby
attachment.php

kush mints, this girl is coming up roses for me. looks and smells great. wonderful breeding potential probably...for those interested in that
attachment.php

Loompa's Headband. I decided to flower this one out. I nursed her back to health after almost losing her, finally got a nice main stem off her, which I took as a clone, and then flowered the remnants. she's in a 1 gallon pot that's only half filled with straight brick coco. Having some build up issues obv, but still pretty as hell IMO.
attachment.php

Violet Cookies Left. Probably the one I'll keep, Violet Cookies Right isn't as interesting. This pheno has the pink calyxes inside the budsets. Very dense and pretty, not sure how purple I can get her right now. Looking forward to seeing if she hits all the right notes in the smell/taste department. I have the dehuey running at lights off now because of her--she got some bud rot on one the large lower colas.
attachment.php

Wifi Cookies. She just keeps bulking, not sure when she'll be ready. Hoping within a week!
attachment.php

Right on lithium thy all look to be finishing well. What’s the terps like on that one? I’ve never heardod the violet side but does have nice calx

Right on lithium thy all look to be finishing well. What’s the terps like on that one? I’ve never heardod the violet side but does have nice calx

Honestly I can't tell very well. My room reeks right now, I can only detect the sharpest notes accurately. The VC has a purple/floral odor with some cookie stuff mixed in, I think. Like I said though, it's tough to pin anything down right now.

Good work digger :thumbsup:

Some information on the Violet Cookies?

Digger!??!

Violet Cookies is Girl Scout Cookies x [pakistani X (blue sattelite 2.2/sfv og)]

Wow, sorry I never updated this thread.

Pretty good haul, I got just short of 5 pounds from 3x Gavitas, 2 set to 750w and one at 825w. This isn't counting the tiny Mac 1 or a strain I got that ended up being afgooey. I tossed the gooey.

Everything came out amazing, getting rave reviews across the board.

This coming round, I'll probably run 4 kush mints, 2 gmo, 2 runtz, 2 gg4, a wifi mints, a Hindu Kush, a large Mac1, a large Loompa's, and a couple others. Might put the Lemon Tree aside for a while, she yielded the least out of all of them.

I got 15oz total from my 2 gg4 plants, that's pretty good yielding for such quality.

The kush mints is FIRE. Surprising fruity smell with excellent crystal content. I'm surprised the bubba doesn't show at all in this cross, I've only seen a few strains that the bubba didn't show in, this is one fo them.

The GMO is insanely stinky and packs a great punch. Awesome yeild, too. Just stupid good.

Back