Stars Align 2020

damn bro, you got all kinds of good shit going on!! you been busy lol

pulling up a chair ...whatcha got to drink? :tvlaff:

On second thought, it might have been Facewreck (another TW cross) that made me hyper... can't remember.

I kinda want this to be a racy haze. Not exactly the "If you don't do all your chores right now, you'll have a heart attack" type of thing, but something that can be a nice change of pace from the lightweights I have going.

Seems more like a punishment. I'm surprised someone didn't keister a quality garlic press.

I use the 2 metal bowl tech to peel 'em. I put about 100 cloves in a bowl then hold another against it and shake it hard for about 20 seconds. Peels all of it really well.

damn bro, you got all kinds of good shit going on!! you been busy lol

pulling up a chair ...whatcha got to drink? :tvlaff:

Putting together a new lineup is rough. I don't recommend doing it very often.

Don't have much to drink, maybe some Stella on tap.

----------

Uuugh. I'm never going to figure out this photo thing. I sure liked the old format better, and I'll never shut up about it. When I manage to go the extra steps of adding photos to an album before posting them, then the resolution nerf kicks in HARD and they end up looking like shit. These are large files taken on a high megapixel camera and they look awesome on my computer. I can't believe how bad these came out, I mean...they're COMPLETELY fuzzy. Well, at least they look great everywhere else!

Here's a white fire x animal mints
attachment.php

Lemon Tree
attachment.php

SFV OG
attachment.php

GTH
attachment.php

I kinda want this to be a racy haze. Not exactly the "If you don't do all your chores right now, you'll have a heart attack" type of thing, but something that can be a nice change of pace from the lightweights I have going.

Seems more like a punishment. I'm surprised someone didn't keister a quality garlic press.

I use the 2 metal bowl tech to peel 'em. I put about 100 cloves in a bowl then hold another against it and shake it hard for about 20 seconds. Peels all of it really well.

Putting together a new lineup is rough. I don't recommend doing it very often.

Don't have much to drink, maybe some Stella on tap.

----------

Uuugh. I'm never going to figure out this photo thing. I sure liked the old format better, and I'll never shut up about it. When I manage to go the extra steps of adding photos to an album before posting them, then the resolution nerf kicks in HARD and they end up looking like shit. These are large files taken on a high megapixel camera and they look awesome on my computer. I can't believe how bad these came out, I mean...they're COMPLETELY fuzzy. Well, at least they look great everywhere else!

Here's a white fire x animal mints
attachment.php

Lemon Tree
attachment.php

SFV OG
attachment.php

GTH
attachment.php

In jail it’s probally more of a pleasure then a punishment lol. You have to be really good with that razor to get it thin enough to dissolve in oil.
Is the lemon tree flipped to bloom yet? I got a couple going into flower in a few weeks so I’m looking forward to your updates. From what I’ve read it’s suppose to taste like lemonade, but I talk to a local friend and he says it more like lemon cut from Ohio. Should be great terps either way.

In jail it’s probally more of a pleasure then a punishment lol. You have to be really good with that razor to get it thin enough to dissolve in oil.
Is the lemon tree flipped to bloom yet? I got a couple going into flower in a few weeks so I’m looking forward to your updates. From what I’ve read it’s suppose to taste like lemonade, but I talk to a local friend and he says it more like lemon cut from Ohio. Should be great terps either way.

It depends on which one you have.

When Lemon Tree became popular, a bunch of higher profile breeders just used various lemon strains available to them, called it Lemon Tree, and released crosses to capitalize on the name.

This caused like...at least a half dozen different cuts to be passed as lemon tree.

This one is a rindy citrus, with an acerbic palate. Not spot on hardcore lemon or lemon candy.

I get more of a Tangerine vibe than Lemon from the LT

My buddy got a really strong lemon flavored/smelling LT cross from Fletcher, I might ask for a favor to give it a run. Depends on well received the LT is this time around.

edit: i THINK he ended up getting it, I'll have to ask him when I'm on another board/IG next

My buddy got a really strong lemon flavored/smelling LT cross from Fletcher, I might ask for a favor to give it a run. Depends on well received the LT is this time around.

edit: i THINK he ended up getting it, I'll have to ask him when I'm on another board/IG next

I made some seeds from Thadocta's Lemon Heads seeds and I gotta tell you that the one I found is a killer mix of lemon with some other tart tones which last all the way through the joint and after. I enjoy a good lemon flavor. I just talked to a friend recently who was running The Tangie for a little while and he said he got sick of it and won't run it anymore. I asked him about Doc's 1 Star and he said that shit is still FIRE!! :)

Nice show fo sho bro!! aloha

It depends on which one you have.

When Lemon Tree became popular, a bunch of higher profile breeders just used various lemon strains available to them, called it Lemon Tree, and released crosses to capitalize on the name.

This caused like...at least a half dozen different cuts to be passed as lemon tree.

This one is a rindy citrus, with an acerbic palate. Not spot on hardcore lemon or lemon candy.
Oh I see I wasn’t aware of that it I guess that is the same with just about any popular strain. Yours looks super healthy right now though.

attachment.php

Here's a pic of the whole room as far back as I can stand.

Nothing is as dark green as it appears, I accidentally kept the tungsten filter on while turning the flash all the way up. Everything is verdant and perky, not a curled, tented, or taco'd leaf in the bunch. I did add the doc pepper smelling strain late in the veg cycle, so I gave her a spritz of Microthiol Dispurss, which has been AMAZING, ladies and gents. Guaranteed no hemp russet/cyclamen/broad mites OR pm.

I'll get better pics Saturday probably, when I'm going through and doing my thinning...just don't have time right now.

The Haze in the very back middle of the room is taller than I am! It's an absolute monster with giant leaves and strong stems. Very excited for that one, will likely be personal stash to combat Oregon's dreary months to come.

2 of Noc's Violet Cookies are females!! Super stoked on this. One is extremely stocky, hardly any stretch and a very thick apicle stem on her.

The Zkittlez looks like inbred shit, as I was warned, lol. Now N Later, Lemon Tree, Kush Mints, SFV, GG4, GMO, and WiFi Cookies are vigorous as hell, I topped the LHB and kept that as a clone to run outside until it gets huge and bulky then i'll clone that again. All the clones for my next round will be apicle tops from plants vegged outdoors. Should impart great vigor.

Glad you got 2 females of the cookies. I hope at least one is grapey goodness. Haze's are always a good choice. High probably will last a lot longer than the newer polyhybrids.

That is good the Microthiol Dispurss works. Does it smell like sulfur when you spray it?

Glad you got 2 females of the cookies. I hope at least one is grapey goodness. Haze's are always a good choice. High probably will last a lot longer than the newer polyhybrids.

That is good the Microthiol Dispurss works. Does it smell like sulfur when you spray it?

I'm hoping for grape! If not, no big deal, I have the other cross to work through, too. Happy to run them.

The haze is a ten pack keeper from a novice grower. I like running non-elite/personal keepers/relative unknowns from people. It's fun to see how other people judge what they consider keeper qualities in a strain. This guy was really excited to get it to me, I loved the enthusiasm. Sent some stuff his way he probably never would have got to run otherwise.

The microthiol dispurss does smell, but it goes away relatively quick. It's hard to wash off if it gets on your hands or skin, but it doesn't persist. Personally, I stop noticing the smell as its not overwhelming. Maybe lasts a couple days in the grow room if you spray quite a bit. I use it as a preventative as PM and the tiny mites are the real worries out here.

The haze is a ten pack keeper from a novice grower. I like running non-elite/personal keepers/relative unknowns from people. It's fun to see how other people judge what they consider keeper qualities in a strain. This guy was really excited to get it to me, I loved the enthusiasm. Sent some stuff his way he probably never would have got to run otherwise.

Love this! Unfortunately most of the people I’ve come across with their own elites have been underwhelming and I credit it to the dreaded growers ego... you can’t polish a turd but ive met dozens of growrs who think they can.
Anyways wasn’t trying to sound negative but when you said that like a dozen growers popped into my head from the past. Haha

Love this! Unfortunately most of the people I’ve come across with their own elites have been underwhelming and I credit it to the dreaded growers ego... you can’t polish a turd but ive met dozens of growrs who think they can.
Anyways wasn’t trying to sound negative but when you said that like a dozen growers popped into my head from the past. Haha

Don’t worry, I’ll be making some new ones that can disappoint you in the future ;)

I hear that. There's probably several vectors that cause unworthy cuts to enter the scene.

I know I've had my share of turkeys in the past.

Some were literal trade bait, misrepresented specifically to get something out of the hands of me/others. Luckily those people tend to pull their heads into their shells rather quickly and become scarce.

Others have been erroneously hyped, I believe, due to social pressure to provide something of value to a community that has given so much to some of us. WANTING something to be good and sharable can likely influence one's overall opinion. Coming from a place of goodness is fine with me, plus you never know what's popular in other locals. I know a bunch of cuts that were at least decent that weren't appreciated at all locally. Sadly selection kinda gives way to the market now.

I'm willing to sacrifice a slot to try something that I think looks good and aligns with the kind of thing I like. Herms or illnesses are an insta-cull, or even the tendency to herm slightly and it will get the axe.

I liked the look of this haze. Growth, structure, and finished product...and the pedigree as well. I still like to see what i'm getting into...I wouldn't dare take a cut willy-nilly without some kind of documentation. This cut came from a guy who had a grow journal on another site. Something like that, specifically, is what I'm after.

cant wait to see how that Haze turns out for ya bro!

on another note, I just harvested a couple days ago and will let you know about the DeathCoast cut soon, it's the Ohio DeathStar cut(SourDiesel x SensiStar) crossed back to the Sour, supposedly selected from over 50 plants. I will say it throws out some big ol Nugs. 2-3 weeks or so and it'll be dry enough to sample.

anyway looks like you have a damn nice selection this time around

[MENTION=2658]Olday[/MENTION] All good bro I enjoy pretty much all weed unless it’s moldy or pest ridden!
I know exactly what you mean lithium, some of my favorites people will pass on and just buy the donkey butter because it’s the prettiest. What a shame! This problem has gotten a lot worst since regulation.

cant wait to see how that Haze turns out for ya bro!

on another note, I just harvested a couple days ago and will let you know about the DeathCoast cut soon, it's the Ohio DeathStar cut(SourDiesel x SensiStar) crossed back to the Sour, supposedly selected from over 50 plants. I will say it throws out some big ol Nugs. 2-3 weeks or so and it'll be dry enough to sample.

anyway looks like you have a damn nice selection this time around

Sweet. Who is the breeder?

[MENTION=2658]Olday[/MENTION] All good bro I enjoy pretty much all weed unless it’s moldy or pest ridden!
I know exactly what you mean lithium, some of my favorites people will pass on and just buy the donkey butter because it’s the prettiest. What a shame! This problem has gotten a lot worst since regulation.

That's how Purple Punch was for me, but only once. Everyone wanted something else after the first time.

The White, too, but I have friends that only want the White or WiFi#3. It's a recurring sell out every time I have some. It's pretty much all spoken for before I even chop.

Whoa. Woke up to armageddon! High winds pushed smoke into my locale and it's super dark and everything has a dark orange cast to it. Nearby towns might have to evacuate due to fires. Can't breathe outside.

I hope this doesn't hurt my garden. I'm relying a little bit on this harvest. Gotta dial the lights down a notch, I think, everything has stretched real close to the danger zone. Here's a few progress shots.

Wifi x animal mints
attachment.php

wifi #3 (probably going to run the 43 next round and see which i like best)
attachment.php

kush mints
attachment.php

gg4
attachment.php

sfv
attachment.php

lemon tree
attachment.php

Back