Somebody please explan Chem to me

I like the chem sister. Hard to dial, but when done well she was similar but better than chem d. I never got the trich cover on her to meet what the chemd can do. both can yeild very well.

so whats the difference between Chemdog and the 91 SKunk VA?

I'm getting conflicting info on this one Guy... having just been gifted fem'd seeds with labels on them that made me have to research what I received... baggie said, VA Skunk Chem 91. And boy when I google it the fun began.

VA Skunk is also the handle of a grower who somehow, got his hands on a real clone of Chem 91, even Chemdog verified it was Chem 91 this grower from Virginia (thus the VA) had... so to me, the seed is a fem'd Chem 91 by VA Skunk.. Ggle VA Skunk see what all u come up with...

I'm getting conflicting info on this one Guy... having just been gifted fem'd seeds with labels on them that made me have to research what I received... baggie said, VA Skunk Chem 91. And boy when I google it the fun began.

VA Skunk is also the handle of a grower who somehow, got his hands on a real clone of Chem 91, even Chemdog verified it was Chem 91 this grower from Virginia (thus the VA) had... so to me, the seed is a fem'd Chem 91 by VA Skunk.. Ggle VA Skunk see what all u come up with...

That sounds exactly right. Luckily these days you can just ask the man himself.

Chem D will kick your ass hard, and is a cash cropper's dream plant. Chem91 will kick your ass sideways, and up & down, and isn't quite the yielder that Chem D is. I sure would like to get my hands on Chem91 again. She made the best bubble hash I've ever had! It was the proverbial magic carpet ride experience.

[MENTION=758]alabaster[/MENTION] check out Lucky Dog Seed Co
Chemdog's company. You will find parents better than the clones in his gear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200417-192458.jpg
    Screenshot_20200417-192458.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 6
[MENTION=20]bigsur51[/MENTION] couldnt agree more with the ISP
You know where he's vending now? I really need more of the chemD bx3 but he no longer has stock at the depot.

I like tacos, Insane Clown Posse, purple kool aid, and being a Juggalo! Damn. That Tourettes keeps bleeping in.

Imo, hehe......

ChemD is a rude high, not enjoyable at all, very nice outcrossed

Chem4, while not as hard hitting as the D, better producer, and much more enjoyable high, up and chatty.

Chem3, don’t even bother, retard plant.

That’s my exp with chem.

Also not a big fan of chem d...just not the kind of weed I like to smoke. The 91 is some awesome smoke; great up effect and flavor

Chem D will kick your ass hard, and is a cash cropper's dream plant. Chem91 will kick your ass sideways, and up & down, and isn't quite the yielder that Chem D is. I sure would like to get my hands on Chem91 again. She made the best bubble hash I've ever had! It was the proverbial magic carpet ride experience.

How about this... I gift u this one seed and I'll grow out the 2 crosses of it. We'll both be happy.. I'm
trying to find stuff to hit with my Oaxacan pollen, not sure Chem is it.. so maybe you can clone her out or something and share her back..

I like tacos, Insane Clown Posse, purple kool aid, and being a Juggalo! Damn. That Tourettes keeps bleeping in.

This explains so much about you over the years bro.... LOL

Can anybody explain W.H.Y. Chem D is a >> Bad << High ?? :scratch:

It’s not bad, its rude.....I’ll try and explain. Of course it’s a hard hitter, and I like paranoia personally, the type I get say from a Sativa, tight chest, someones looking at me, laughing, and generally in a good mood and want to do somethin. ChemD takes it to another level, the paranoia is intense, the high actually takes over your head and scares some. Your not happy, your freakin out, your not social, cause your in your head hoping this shit quits. Your damn sure not laughing unless your laughing at your guest who’s night ya just ruined As they weeble and wobble all over.

ChemD is prolly the strongest smoke I’ve had, one of the few that I actually puked on. Right after a good pull, the nausea came on fast and hard and shot a stream. I’ve moved a lot of the D local and peeps are aware of my weed at parties, won’t smoke it. One of my wife’s best friends grows her own, not a heavy toker, she won’t touch my weed, I got her high once at my birthday party on a really good SCreme N Dawg, that was all she needed. Head down on the table, totally ruined, and the party was just getting goin.

Imagine it pleases others, but just not the high I enjoy, happy up and chatty is the preferred head, sick confused in another world ain’t it for me, lol.

It’s not bad, its rude.....I’ll try and explain. Of course it’s a hard hitter, and I like paranoia personally, the type I get say from a Sativa, tight chest, someones looking at me, laughing, and generally in a good mood and want to do somethin. ChemD takes it to another level, the paranoia is intense, the high actually takes over your head and scares some. Your not happy, your freakin out, your not social, cause your in your head hoping this shit quits. Your damn sure not laughing unless your laughing at your guest who’s night ya just ruined As they weeble and wobble all over.

ChemD is prolly the strongest smoke I’ve had, one of the few that I actually puked on. Right after a good pull, the nausea came on fast and hard and shot a stream. I’ve moved a lot of the D local and peeps are aware of my weed at parties, won’t smoke it. One of my wife’s best friends grows her own, not a heavy toker, she won’t touch my weed, I got her high once at my birthday party on a really good SCreme N Dawg, that was all she needed. Head down on the table, totally ruined, and the party was just getting goin.

Imagine it pleases others, but just not the high I enjoy, happy up and chatty is the preferred head, sick confused in another world ain’t it for me, lol.

Spot on man!!!! One of the best descriptions I've heard in awhile! She's still one of my favorites due to pretty much everything you just said lol

Cheers!!!!

It sure is fun to whip out a fatty of Chem D at a party of unsuspecting noobs, or some stranger you just met in a bar. Just watching the expressions on their faces change from happy to profound hopelessness is a treat. If you hit all the high marks in a grow of Chem D, without any mistakes, she can be sort of scary potent. She's some stanky ass shit!

I only recently discovered (or remembered, it's been a while)...that the OG is actually from the Chem line.

Paco, i don't recall a Bundy cut, when did you first hear of it?

Back