Somebody please explan Chem to me

This is Chemdawg #4 getting very close to harvest. The colas are so top heavy they are sideways to the ground now! :woot:

Trichrome coverage and size is superior to any plant I've grown before this year thanks to a lil' tip from my buddy Sha. :adore:

Ed

Nice Ed! now whats this lil tip sha passed on to ya? curious to know, thanks

cool, will give that stuff a go sometime if i see it on the shelf. I have seen some impressive things from sha, and ive been looking to do some tweaking and add some boost..welp thanks again!:sunny:

I killed my chemdog 4 before I had a chance to try. Am cloning Chemdog D now.

I just tried some guerilla grown Chem 91 x Afgahni bx 1 ( got no idea who made it) but it was really good. A friend grew it and sent me some. And that was just with mother nature taking care of it. Indoors that would be off the hook.

But part of the hype is wanting what you don't have. There is plenty of great weed you can easily get. Don't feel bad that you can't get some "elite". There is plenty of weed just as good you can easily get seeds of. It's just not hyped....yet.

This is Chemdawg #4 getting very close to harvest. The colas are so top heavy they are sideways to the ground now! :woot:

Trichrome coverage and size is superior to any plant I've grown before this year thanks to a lil' tip from my buddy Sha. :adore:

Ed

What was the tip?

I have chem4 and chem D. Havent tried either one but i heard D is superior so 4 will be getting the axe.

Wait until you've grown and smoked'em before you condem a cutting to death. Gotta keep an open mind or that one that got away will get away.

Ive tried the D,4, & skunkva 91 and there all the supa kind.

Well maybe i will keep the chem4 around for a while then heh.

I like the Chem 4 she is a very good yielder and smoke is pretty good as well.....smell isnt that great though especially after curing for a while....it seems to degrade the longer she is in jars for some reason...just my observation on it....but different tokes for different strokes as they say.....peace and jabless.....:peace:

recently had some chem dog come through here. It had a slightly skunky odor but most people thought it smelled like food or spices being cooked. An oniony/ wild scallion like odor. One person thought it smelled like ajax though.

Anyone have any idea which chem dog that is? not a big deal just curious.

recently had some chem dog come through here. It had a slightly skunky odor but most people thought it smelled like food or spices being cooked. An oniony/ wild scallion like odor. One person thought it smelled like ajax though.

Anyone have any idea which chem dog that is? not a big deal just curious.
Sounds like the Chem D. All kinds of funky smells can come outta the D.......skunky, chemical, fuel, onions, garlic, mothballs, to name a few.:D

I found this written by a breeder with a good rep..

In 1991, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds.
The 3 females were labeled "chemdawg" (now '91 chemdawg),
"chemdawg a" (now chemdawg's sister),
and "chemdawg b".

Not a wonder there is so much confusion... all I know is, it's purdyyyy goooooood

The great debate lives on...
Tina Delgado is alive, alive!..

i've always been a fan of the question: "which came first, chem or OG?"'. gotta have that discussion at least once a year.

here's one for you...
If they don't know the origins of OG kush, how do they know it's 65% sativa? :dunno:

Carty....... 8 year old thread.

But the debate goes on right? I just think it's a fun subject but, I'll lay off it if you want.. maybe it has been :deadhorse2: to death.. I was researching my strain: JJ's Tres Sister when I ran across the info is all... peace

Back