Shov's Garden 2021

a volunteer mystery

this plant is growing under the deck. even today it hasn't broke plane from under the sill. it showed sex, smelled and started trichomes earlier than the other garden plants. the mystery is, there hasn't been any seeded pot on the deck in a long while. and the deck was moved and the site graded in 2020. I noticed it early on but it never was watered or fed. best that was done for her was clearing out a couple of giant weeds in the way.

anyway, I hope she finishes really well. :sniff:

100_0436.jpg volunteercloseup.jpg

I actually taught a guy to grow like this in his backyard. He was worried about neighbors, plus he had a power transformer on the pole right at his house, so if they ever climbed it to do service, see directly into his yard... he was growing in large pots right out in the open.. I was like, Dude... R U just stupid.. looking to his fence line I see a ladder about 3ft up on bricks with weeds all under it. I said, there is your growing spot bro. we fill under the ladder with plants and ran them vertical like your showing tying it down under the ladder.. he pulled a few pounds and it was all done stealth...

You could actually run a veggie garden and place plants vertical like this in between the rows.. for those of us who still have to remain in hiding... hehe.

Nice find

10-4-2021

Cut the top of the plants down to one foot. Still plenty of buds to ripen more. But what is harvested look good, if a little like dispensary weed, white pistils.

100_0455.jpg

100_0456.jpg

this plant is growing under the deck. even today it hasn't broke plane from under the sill. it showed sex, smelled and started trichomes earlier than the other garden plants. the mystery is, there hasn't been any seeded pot on the deck in a long while. and the deck was moved and the site graded in 2020. I noticed it early on but it never was watered or fed. best that was done for her was clearing out a couple of giant weeds in the way.

anyway, I hope she finishes really well. :sniff:

View attachment 347462 View attachment 347463

Old gal used to live over the way grew on the ground, never had to stake, wrap, support nothing, stayed right at grass height, 24/36 inches. Plants at a 45, then bends the main stalk to the ground and places a rock on it. As it grows she just keeps pulling it to the ground and placing a rock on the stem. Each rock has root growth, if side branching gets to tall she plops a rock on um. Looks pretty cool at seasons end. Just go along the ground cutting off the branches.

Results

shit is pretty much dried and in jars and zips. photos don't show the buds very well. :kp: but that's normal.

I tried three hits of blueberry cheese a little while ago. My eyes are almost shut. stony. I can't smell much, haven't been able to in a while now. It tastes good, mild. I'll smoke and comment on the afg x bk dom sometime.

blueberry cheese / 12g blueberry cheese hash
100_0473.jpg

Afghan x Black Domina
afgxblkdom.jpg

Critical Mass+
critmass+.jpg

Reactions: 180
I smoked a little critical mass last week, just for shits. didn't expect much since it's advertised at 1:1 cbd-thc 5%-5%. It was a good smoke, laid back, laid out. Well it was grown for Mrs and to be edible.
So I tried some decarbed and ground flowers today. A good health dose, liked I'd expect a good result with the usual thc edible flowers. But this shit is rocking me. :) I have to take a cat to the the vet for 1:20 and I'm hoping for a lift. Got a pizza loaded with anchovy. that should be good for someting...

Back