Shoreline

My Shoreline S1 is a beautiful lady. I think she is just about to show us her pre-flowers:yay: Then it's time to clone and flower. I'll work on getting some pictures of the vegging lady. She's only about 10inches tall but extremely beautiful.

Thanks again for kickdown on the seed.

I got my cut of this back 6 months ago and man she is great used her to cross to a nl#5 male to start backcrossing but got side tracked on that porject for the time being. She will be crossed to a selfed white pretty soon. gotta love the shoreline

Last edited:
Is this the same shoreline from this post?
Bagseed was found from the Shoreline Amp in 89-90, seeds were grown out, a mother selected and this was the strongest thing this group had seen so it was kept {strange ropey growth characteristics, hardcore dank garlic skunk odor and more than just an Indica but an all out head and body high similar to O.G. or Hash plant}. These intelligent and educated growers before phasing out of growing, crossed this Mother with a Male NL#2 (Oasis)and these seeds were given to me. In 97 I grew out about 75 of these seeds and came up 2 great females and one incredible male covered with trichomes. The Male was crossed with my prized N.L. #5 and a clone was selected from about 35 females that were grown out. This is the only representation of the original genetics that is left as far as I know... my original sets of seeds were lost and or confiscated. I am glad it flourishes as it does B/C I was never a strain hoarder.

Great to hear that S1 Shoreline is doing great cant wait to see the pics of her. I will try to pick up Shoreline again later in the near future for right now I have a hand full of strains to keep me very very satisfied, there are some strains I do want to run later Shoreline is one of them among some others.

TXtheTHIRD its good to know you have shoreline and doing some work with it, I look forward to seeing some of your work.

This is one that trully needs to be spread around sum,,,
i believe this thang is more elusive than that once so desired,,
now almost extinct vine, ah, TK :rollitup:

Heres my Shoreline S1 thanks budrunners:teeth:
picture.php

How she looking compared to the actual Shoreline??:study:

WOW that looks awesome, she is much different from her momma. S1 has got much more wider leaf sets more indy looking than mom, My shoreline mom had sativa sorta(thinner) looking leaf sets. Also Shoreline has a lanky growth pattern, your S1 has got alot of compact stout growth. Thanks for posting a picture of the S1 Shoreline. I wish all 3 of my S1 could have made it, I can only imagine what they would have looked like.
Nice work RoadRunneR I am glad you have the S1 going in your garden I hope she is something special. I will try to dig up a picture of the mother Shoreline to show the difference. . . . :up:

pics of shoreline

Attachments

• 3627shore2-med.jpg
    3627shore2-med.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3627shoreline-med.jpg
    3627shoreline-med.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
Heres my Shoreline S1
How she looking compared to the actual Shoreline??

She looks EXACTLY like the Shoreline I ran from clones last year, and again this Spring! :woot:

My clones are coming from the brother of the dude who originally found those bagseeds at Shoreline Ampitheatre all these years ago, so I know I've got GOOD clones.

Those fat, blue/green leaves are a dead giveaway that you've got some killer Shoreline going there. It takes very well to bending and tying down of branches to increase yield by as much as 50%.

Great job! :thumright:

Ed

That s1 does look interesting for sure, I want to get Shoreline just to run long and see if its more my pace. Shame I couldn't ever get it to root. :glare:

Thats the SL forsure you can spot her by the way her leaves have the jagged rambo knife look to them. Looks great roadrunner I have wanted to self her but could never get the collidail silver to work. I have a bottle of some stuff that my buddy at the grow shop swears works everytime so I will hopefully get the chance to soon. S1's of shoreline should be interesting to say the least the chance of finding a pheno more like the unknown bagseed just to see if it could get any more skunky.

I've had four 9s in last 12 months - Chemdawg D x Nigerian Silk, Jamaican bagseed, Mexican bagseed and Trainwreck.

For me, Cheese, ECSD and Abusive OG Kush are 8 or 8.5, it's all down to personal taste imho.

I have some shoreline x tw beans a friend gave me. Thanks, I can't remember what ur handle is here, but I'm pretty sure you're here. I'll have to crack some and hope for a shoreline pheno.

RoadRunner.....any updates on your SL s1? Its got a great compact structure and looks very lush and healthy. Anxious to here how the terpenes stink....:d1:

Well the Shoreline S1 is doing good. Very slow going though, extremely compact structure and keeping the same pace as an Urkle that's right next to it. Updates are going to be very slow, as I'm sure it will take more than a month till I start flowering her.

Well the Shoreline S1 is doing good. Very slow going though, extremely compact structure and keeping the same pace as an Urkle that's right next to it. Updates are going to be very slow, as I'm sure it will take more than a month till I start flowering her.

sure is a slow babe for all the NL in it , isn't RR ?

giving a couple a whirl to see how she does .

One thing u can say about SL is she is slow , lol...'bout 3-4 wks is just about right to get these vegged out right . Nice lush green you got yours looking watcha using in veg RR ?

This baby about 1 1/2wks into 12/12 ...

Last edited:
Back