Shoreline

H

High&Lonesome

for those that dont know, shoreline is a clone-only strain from texas. these nugs came from a buddy (in texas) along with some cuts. thanks again bro! unfortunately, the clones didnt root so i'll have to grow her myself a little later on down the line, but i definately enjoyed the samples.

Appearance: the nugs are the perfect image of what i have always thought of when i think about 'dank' nugs. shades of light and dark greens meld together with the very orange hairs weaving around, looking web-ish, almost as if they hold the buds together.

Aroma: once a jar of shoreline is opened, you know what it is. it has a very strong, offensive skunk odor that i think of as off-roadkill skunk. its not roadkill but it has the same pungent, in your face aroma. this strain is one you definately cant carry a bag of around in your pocket. i went over to a buddies house once night with a small nug in my pocket and he said "damn, i havent smelled anything like that in 10 years!"

Taste: the taste is that of skunk. not sweet, fruity dutch skunk, but good old-fashioned american skunk, the skunk that actually fits the name. on the exhalation, the smoke has a sweet-ish citrus taste that compliments the skunk overtone very nicely. the taste is also a textbook definition of what i think to be 'dank,' its got the whole musky-basement thing in there. the flavor stays strong throughout the bowl or joint, good to the last drop!

High: the high is a good, STRONG sativa high with indica qualities as well. the high reminds me of the ecsd high, except with more anxiety, whereas ecsd is very low anxiety in my opinion. shoreline starts off racy but after 20-30 minutes mellows out into a dreamy combination of sativa and indica. it definately takes care of both the body and head, which i really like about it.

overall, i would give shoreline about an 8.5/10. she's a very strong, tasty strain that is unique in today's 'elite' clone world. unlike a lot of 'elites' i have tried, she is definately a keeper in all regards. so as soon as i can get one to root, she's be staying in my garden for awhile.

Nice report H&L, i hope she roots for ya, like you said "unique in today's 'elite' clone world", good luck !:thumright:

Last edited:
Would love to see the Shoreline crossed to something appropriate such as a nice Skunk/Afghani like Mr Nice's Shit.

thanks guys. :) me too bb.

nocturnalg- 8.5/10 is about as high for me, nothing gets over a 9 honestly. im a picky bastard. i gave it that just because i cant smoke it all the time due to the racy feeling i get from it, and im a haze fanatic!

so why don't you guys make your scale 8.5/9.0 if you never give over a 9.

definitly sounds like a good strain, I haven't heard anything about her since overgrow days. she's back on my want to try list.

im going to put a disclaimer on my reports saying 'i reserve the right to give a 10'. ;)

when i find the strain that is just exactly perfect for me, it will get a 10. im still looking at the moment.

I lost my mum of her about a month ago........ screwed up story but my cat got into my mom room and played in the dirt and ate whatever she pleased. God I wish I could get her back....... the cut has to be a RKS cross that leans to the RKS side she was the stinkest thing :sad::sad::sad:

^ Sorry to hear that TXtheTHIRD, hopefully she'll make it back to ya someday !

:peace: Nat

Nice write up H&L on all accounts ....& had more than one heaven of a great time many a time down at Shoreline amphitheatre
those were some of the best of days ;o)

...was gifted some nugz of shoreline just the other night looking much exactly like yours (scuse the mediocre pic) .
Hits fast & hard up sativa high with strong indy background it soon settles back into .

Smokes very much like some older versions of NL , quite strong actually but so were the older NLs, the shitschnizzel of the time .
Heard that this is one fast finisher which would also fit into the NL pattern , but as you say there is a definite dankness in there too .
The fellows that gave it to me sure had a lots of affection for this cut...there is some slight anxiety/raciness from the fast start to even in the later stone but a strong med .

Shoreline
shorelinesmallwc9.jpg

Last edited:
Good report H&L, ive heard about this gal from luvs_da_dank, said he always smoked it in Tex but never ran into the clones, but now i "Really" can get an idea of how good it is from your descriptions and pic!

This sounds like a killer strain H&L, thanks for the smoke report.:salut:

Ahh Yeah just recieved cutz of the shoreline yesterday. Wish me the best in getting them to root, along with the other great flavors that came with her.

Also got two Shoreline S1 seeds with the cut. In less than 6hrs one had popped and started growing it's tap root. Thanks BudRunners.:flyguy:

i concur H&L
i have never given a 9 lately and even then i retracted it a week later
i have had an 11 before but that was a 19 yrs ago.
I too reserve the right to "detain" the #'s 9, 10...and the infamous 11

This is one of the most difficult elusive clones to get ahold of, which sucks for true skunk lovers cause this is the closest thing to RKS thats known to still be available, although in an extremely limited accessibility. I hope people who are lucky enough to get it will help spread it around to others:guitar:

Roadrunner how is the S1 Shoreline doin ? I hope you end up with a champion with the S1. All my S1 Shoreline went down with the heat and smoke (3 seedlings).

Back