Shoreline

I’ve only ever smoked it, really nice high, trainwreck terps but not quite the same. Did you find seeds/cut of it?

I’ve only ever smoked it, really nice high, trainwreck terps but not quite the same. Did you find seeds/cut of it?

i hadnt heard of it until a friend mentioned they were trying to source it. Have been reading its in the vein of rks which got me excited. I didnt love tw. iirc it was like lemony rotten meat.

The first train wreck I had in Humboldt was excellent herb prob around 2000 or so first time I saw it. Super tasty and Stoney.

im being told that shoreline should be more musky/skunky than trainwreck (arcata cut) which to me was like citrus and rotting meat. So might not be it afterall. It does look right though.

Never grown it, but doesn't Trainwreck get all gangly and floppy too?

I grew her 100% organically in soil/soilless for 4 years or so and was lucky to get a little over an ounce per plant. Usually about 35 grams per plant She was gangly and had to be caged and all tied up. Tried her in DWC and harvested 5 oz per plant. Same gangly plant. In 2009 I grew her in my hydro systems and harvested 36oz from 6 plants under a 1k hps. She grew completely different in hydro. With no thin gangly stems whatsoever. One plant yeilded an amazing 18oz!

I was running my ppm's at 2000ppm at the time. I never grew her in soil again. She can really take the nutes. It makes me wonder if you stepped up the nutes in soil/soilless if that would make her grow stronger branches.

I grew her 100% organically in soil/soilless for 4 years or so and was lucky to get a little over an ounce per plant. Usually about 35 grams per plant She was gangly and had to be caged and all tied up. Tried her in DWC and harvested 5 oz per plant. Same gangly plant. In 2009 I grew her in my hydro systems and harvested 36oz from 6 plants under a 1k hps. She grew completely different in hydro. With no thin gangly stems whatsoever. One plant yeilded an amazing 18oz!

I was running my ppm's at 2000ppm at the time. I never grew her in soil again. She can really take the nutes. It makes me wonder if you stepped up the nutes in soil/soilless if that would make her grow stronger branches.

we are going to find out in the next couple of months. Appreciate your input. thank ya

Back