SEEDED PALACE!!

hey skunk:hiya:
no pro here my friend just making some beanage for me and my friends and getting lucky with some good pics every now and again...hope you do well in your future seed making projects..
thanks dude:hiya:

hello friends:025:
bought a tri-pod a good one this time so tonight i will try and use it to get some decent wide shots...
peace:025:

PGW, ya its a really good toothbrush bro:spanked: HAHAHAHA........

Looking good Jaws. That Blackberry looks like some dank. Keep up the good work:).

hey BBP:kez:
ya these blackberries are nice i like them ALOT, green or purple it dont matter to me...cant beat that nasty berry candy smell..
peace bro:wave:

looking good Jaws..I'll be back in a bit to show of my Sacks..lol:up:

hello hurri:pulp:
ahh with out sounding to out there i'd love to see your sac's brother..
hahaha:025:

hello there:dunno:
well it seems im gonna need a bit more time to master this wide shot stuff, umm got one decent wide shots from maybe 12 taken...got a few mid shots of the black berry, with a few full shots with a flash on...and the close ups are of the urk 8 dpd..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok so i will work some more on the wide shots..
peace:hmm::hmm:

P.S. hey hurri where are your sac's brother!!

hey there:puffpuffpass:
thanks PGW your far far to kind my brother..

just a look at the seed baring purple barney..
picture.php

peace:sniff:

This is my kind of thread! I love making seeds. I am dedicating my whole grow room this winter for making seeds. My goal is to make 5000 seeds which should be pretty easy. I just hit a CD 91 girl with some HTC Skunk IBL pollen just 4 days ago. I'm pretty sure it took as the pistils are all withered now :jump: I hit it once at 3 weeks in and I will hit it with pollen one more time at 4 weeks in. I'll get some pics up once the pods start swelling.

Made a few crosses last year with a very nice Deep Chunk Male. The females used where DC, PTK, Sensi's Skunk #1, Dj's Blueberry, and Green Ambassador which is a green variant of Purple Peace.

JAWS....one kind bro deserves another ma man.

Guyute54...It sounds like you have some fun goin on there man! Also sounds like your playin with some fun genetics. Good luck in your projects.

hello there:nyahnyah::nyahnyah:
hey GUY whats up dude thanks for stopping by and hope ya like the beanage,yup pretty damn easy to make 5000seeds but becareful what you wish for HAHAHA.....

nice as hell to see some one working with the 91, the 91 and the #4 rarely get worked from what i can see ahhh not sure why that is but heyyyyy...NARLY chunk work as well, dont tell ahh they all took on the chunk look??......

PGW, thanks bro right back at ya dude...

ok just a couple pics of the little grow, thought i would show some different shots other then mac's...

i think were getting really really really close to harvest, ok so this one is a close up..
picture.php

closet shots..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

im starting the flush as of a week ago and im sure you can tell by some yellowing begining...not sure where im at right now but i know i started flowering about the 14-15 of oct and started pollenating around HALLOWEEN so were getting there for sure..
peace:peace:

P.S. totaly sorry about the blur in all those pics i just seen it and checked my lens and sure enough i got a bit close to the budage,, hhhhhh shit it happens.

Great shots once again. I'm gonna have to stop comin in here though......I'm getting too IMPATIENT waiting for them to get done! lol :woohoo:

hey PGW:exactly:
hahaha ya me too brother, umm but really it wont be long now just letting them do there thing....check them every day pick a seed here and there to check color, i think by Xmas they should be down and drying up..
peace bro:exactly:

Hey Jaws.....Have you found an "optimum time in which to pollenate?

What I usually do is estimate how much longer I have to go in the flowering cycle, and pollenate according to that to get maximum seed per pollen amount. Be interested to hear your thoughts.:smarty:

Great thread JAWS. All of the clones I cut to make beans with are still in early veg. Another month and I should have a few pics to post.

THISISME

Back