SEEDED PALACE!!

hey urk:x91:
dont have many beans left of those crosses they were spread afar and near and many ppl have them...BUT i am close to harvest with new gear so PLEASE dont be a stranger, im full of sharing and passing of the gear....

you just cant get what i got by NOT SHARING, some one ask me the other day WHATS THE POINT and i actualy had to stop and thank about her Question before i answered...umm to me i guess you just have to be willing to share and not AT TIMES get anything in return except to know you did something good for some one, and trust me things like that are not gone unnoticed by the great folks here on the Island.....

best of luck with the seed making and hope you gets 1000'sssssss of F3..
peace brother:wave2:

For sure.

And agreed, im running my max number of plants(per my permit) just for breeding this round so i can give back to the community that gladly gave me every strain in my collection.

see right there is exactly what im talking about, spread the love brother spread it far and wide, were all pot growers and we all need seeds in some way or another or some reason or another..
never have to many seeds:wavey:

ohhhhhhhhh mannnnnnn check these two pics out...

seeded purple barney.
picture.php

seeded blackberry {green phenom} but getting some purple on the tips.
picture.php

took those with the 3.2 mega pix, just got a 9.2 mega pix soo we shall see...
sweeet:woot:

Your pics are inspiring ma brotha! Someday when I grow up:gramps:, I wanna learn how to take pics like those too. Seriously, those are bad-ass.

hey PGW:bong2:
i have had this cam for like three four years and Seriously i just found out how to take pics like those three days ago HAHAHA go fucking figure huhhh..

just macro setting and ajusting the whit ballance to the HPS and hold cam about 2" from the bud and bam there ya have, very very simple tech...only problem is that this tech dose not work outside the closet so things are limited in there...
peace bro:bong2:

KAL, thanks for the kind words dude.

Oh man! The triches are ridiculous Jaws. Keep up the good growing:).

hey BBP:pulp:
thank you my friend and i will i will, im at like late 50's so things are looking good and on track...im looking at mt stock trying to deside what to run next, i always do that a month or so ahead of time, next run will be a heavy mix of a few genitics....not looking to do any breeding BUT i do still have some fresh blackberry and some fresh purple barney pollen in the frig MUHA MU HAHA..
peace bro:025:

hey BBP:dancer:
ya the shit is very potent and i got like 3grams from the blackberry and about a gram from the smallish purple barney....needless to say there will be lots of blackberry f2's and purple barney f2's floating around in the near future..

going run a 5pack of BLACK BARNEY in the next run, should prove to be a good yielding plant with some color..
peace bro:dancer:

hello friends:chores:
first thanks to my friends who dropped manaaa on me over the last 24hours, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH..

ok so i was in the closet just last night and low-and-behold i spotted a couple nice looking beaners on a branch that was marked "BOO", which im super stoked about at this point...

there is a short story behind the name "BOO", it started out being called BLACK-OVER-ORANGE but i thought that was kinda long and seeing it was halloween and the the colors were festive for the time so i desided to shroten it to "BOO" Black-Over-Orange..

the parents are.
mother--blackberry s1 O-KID
father--agent orange.
peace:chores:

picture.php

hey BBP :hiya::hiya:
ya they look done to me as well, there will not be to many of these or the sfv cross or the sour larry cross but the others will be plentiful im sure..
peace & thanks bro:hiya:

hello there:yay:
lets do some pics tonight full plants and some seeded pics and a couple close up's...

umm first group are of the purple barney for brother H&L..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some closer shots of the barneys..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PURPLE NAPALM seeds being made.
picture.php

close ups of the urk * dpd.
picture.php

picture.php

haha peace:exactly:

Awesome, thanks Jaws. Those barney pics bring back memories. Gonna have to get myself some of those beaners again. That pic at the top of the page looks nice and sticky, thats the kinda resin production I remember out of her.

hey brother:hmm:
i dont have any more ORIGINALS but i'll have some F2's and you know theres yours if ya want...
peace bro:dancer:

Some lovely shots here JAWS :) and congrats to ya on creating some beautiful plants.

I'm doing a bit of 'home-cooking' myself at the moment and I can only hope I can find some quality beans in there like you seem to do.

umm ok so im starting to get this cam thing down finaly, these are some wider shots of the blackberries and its clear im gonna need a tri-pod to get any good shots....the color is what ive been looking for but you must have a very steady hand to get good pics in this way...these are not all that good but there what i have at this time..

blackberry...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as you can see im not the one holding the came in those shots,ahh but she does so try and i love her dearly for that..

urkle * dpd this is brother OUTLAW GROWERS work...this girl smells like a mix of bad breath and dog shit..this is the small one carring a boat load of BLACK NAPALM seeds..
picture.php

thanks for looking friends:bong2::bong2:

Back