SEEDED PALACE!!

J

JAWS

hello breeders:flyguy:
new breeders old breeders hobby breeders pro breeders all are welcome in here, seen a thread at another site where the bean makers were gathering and showing seeds being made....i thought i would try to get one of those started over here so i went back three pages and did not see a tital suggesting there was one going here already..

if your making seeds and would like to drop in some pics and background info that would be wonderful, if not you can just look and read and make comments...PLEASE no BS just some friends showing there goods..
peace:flyguy:

P.S. i'll leave this open for about a week or so and if there is no interest then i'll shut it down..

Last edited:
umm here is a shot of a seeded purple barney, not the best shot but i think you can see some coloration in the shot..

picture.php

found the right setting on my cam lass night so the future pics should turn out better..
peace.

Last edited:
hello brother INK:pulp:
yup the blackberry and barney pollen was wicked strong and im not sure exactly which seeds those are i did not check the lable before taking the shot..

if its labled with the blackberry then these would be the un-named strain at this point..
thanks bro:friday:

Great thread Jaws!!! Are we gonna see the seeds in the flesh too? I think there is a niche in the forums for that....:bounce:

pulling up a chair. My last two bean making attempts with A11 have just not been in the cards for me. The KMxSSH male I wanted to cross with her died of neglect (now had I not wanted beans, he of course would have knocked up everything in the house), and even had a kind friend send me some Sweet Blue pollen that must not have made it in the mail.

I'll continue to try in the future. I wish there was an easier way to force the females to produce pollen that doesn't require a chemistry degree.

hello lud:puffpuffpass:
ya brother most difinitly, got a few bursting from there pods so the time for some good shots is right around the corner..shit i guess i should go take a looksie right now, the lights just came on..
peace bro:puffpuffpass:

hello olday:bonghit:
humm maybe you should work on some F1's or maybe just some F2's, no chems needed to do those my friend..

i'm lucky i guess i have a couple really good friends that work with the elite TYPE gear and i work with all the others, well all the others in my smallish seed list that is..
keep at it bro:thumbsup:

hello fellow breeders:up:
sorry i did not get any new pics up but we got the grand kids lass night and there mother brought them this time and SHE'S A COP, so need-less-to-say things get very tence when shes in the house...was not going to bring them out in fear of leangeing bud smell in the house...

PGW, yup if ya want a really STABLE piece of work it does take some time for sure..glad ya like the thread and hope to see you drop some pics in when the time comes..

HUMAN, glad ya like my friend hang tight and i'll get some new pics up once the kids are long gone..
thanks friends:wave2:

Great thread Jaws! I was actually thinking of doing some breeding of my own over the winter. I have a Butter scotch hawaiian x G13/Hashplant I'm pretty sure is male. I was going to use him to mate with my Sour D gal and maybe even with the Bubba Kush. One question though, how do you flower out your males without unintentionally seeding your whole crop?

hey witch:puffpuffpass:
i read in a thread earlyer that your still waiting on some OG s1 i think it was?, do you not still have the sfv bx1 i sent ya...

just keep the male away from the female/crop, its the right time of year to find a xmas wrapping holder its a tall clear container which has a removeable lid as well as a flip-top on the removeable top...its what i use and it works great...look in my gallery look for the pic of the male blackberry and that would be the container im talking about....as soon as i see another its mine for sure..

keeping a male is pretty simple this last run was my easyest to date and i got tons of pollen with very little effort..
peace bro:puffpuffpass:

hello core:whacky114:
thank you my friend for the wonderful pics, only thing missing is WHAT are they...

this cross right here.
attachment.php

has got to have some "PURPLE BASTARD" in it correct?...

i love the seeds bursting through, im just starting to see a bit of that myself...
thank you buddy:whacky114:

yes mate you are spot on ..she's a PB mom i have.....and a very good yielder when trained....nice fruity wineflavour she has ...great to enjoy with a glass or bottle of wine!
i polinated her with a very nice Bogglegum F2 :yum:

the others are a F3 SDv2.5 i got from H&L more then year ago....a SSSDH female and that last is a own cross again....PB x white widow x early unknown this 1 finishes at 7 weeks...all the same father

if goes as planned there should be some incrossed bx4 sour bubs and chem4deepchunks in a few months...great thread jaws!

making some white x c99 purple pheno(cabby)-thc=24.2% cbc 3.2% -now im stsing that together with a dank 85 WR male(tested this meNS---Not too expensive, electron scop for lose upda for healty plants and for thc -male =thc 8.9% cbc = 1.8% --really great trait stats for a male:) that is intense in structure/Very, Very, vigor/thick big lush leaves 12-14 inches loneg;) with very tall/big trics all over the make with dense male flowers that have huge sacs--this boy has some big balls.lol---used this to pollinate around 13 strains and there all gems and with diversity luck is was great with no dud hay bud.;) Last run of white an c99 was 26%)dialing it in:)

I have been kinda bummed with some clones in have reived from friends on the bord---but the always have pest and have nut, def. and pest. I got rid of all those symptoms real quick with the knowledge i have learned from some great schooling and hands on experiace as i have been growing since i wa s 13 years old---and with my luck i ran into every problem i possible could my first year making some white x c99 purple pheno- most finished-looks Fire:)-have run many plants already and know them greatly----now im stsing that together with a dank 1985 WR male- read Deal Bomb female that is intense of growing do i had a head start on to go to more advanced routes that are almost fool proof.

After this is will be white x c99 purple pheno x white rhino for preservation of genetics.

Also have (mauia wawie x Deepchunk) x (bluecheese x whte) and (deepchunx untraviolit) x Skunk #1.

Pics will follow:):harley1:

oh more more cross----white x bigbud--then reworking seeds from big bud to an f5 stage as i think its the most potent high yeilding plant and taking the f5 male--he best out of a very god selecion(over 100)--have 15 select phenos that will be diversified also:)

trying to come up with some more diversity. Figured id save a few thousad beans and preserv at least some of genetics for our

Hey Jaws,
I still have those SFV Bx you gifted me bro. Somebody saw OG on my wish list and offered me some S1's, the person claimed they sent em but they never arrived.:dunno:
OG seems to be one strain I've never been able to quite get my hands on. Oh well.:)

I'm planning on doing up those Bx's right around Christmas time man, hopefully be doing a report on them by late winter. I will check out your gallery, I had the idea of clipping most of the branches off a male , and the few I leave, I will use plastic sandwich bags and twist ties to keep the pollen within contained. I've seen it done this way before. I'm thinking this may work . what do you think?

Back