SEEDED PALACE!!

helle friends:puffpuffpass:
PGW, well estimating by time does not really work for me, umm to do that i would think you would need to be very knowledgeable with the strain you were working with..

now i could do that with the blackberry this is the third time ive ran her and she always gos 70days so i guess tech i could just count backwards and pollenate by those numbers...

but basicly i just wait untill AFTER my girls have went through the preFLOWER stage and have some marble size budsites....so were talking about three weeks in for most gear.....

HURRI, ya brother im getting better with my cam thats for sure but im still needing to learn lighting and how to PROPRELY use a TRI-POD...its not as simple as putting the cam on the POD and pushing the button...

T-I-M, ahh thanks bro glad you like and i look forward to you dropping some pics in before to long...got to be honest though i sure with you were in late flower would have loved to have dropped a couple BLUES in my next run, been hearing nothing but good things about your BLUE gear and brother FOE is killeing them in his thread...when ya get restocked PLEASE let me know:study::study:...

REV-O, thank you my friend and hey you can play in here to ifan ya want HEHEHE....hey im desided to go with the CHEM X BUBBA umm may still a couple of the others as well, looking to do a ten plant grow with two beans of each strain and ive got like 6 strains picked already so still looking for 4 more....

GCG, ohhh my look who desided to come over and say high thought maybe you had thrown me to the side:pointlaugh::pointlaugh:....long time no speak whats up and what have you been up to brother...NINERS HAHAHAHAHA......

peace my friends:puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass:

Thanks Jaws! That's a bit earlier than I would have expected, glad I asked ya. When I estimate my time, I allow for another week or two as an error factor so I don't go through all the work for immature beanage.

ahh ya it can be reopened.

sweet.

may be my Q list will fit with out any issues.

Q

QLEANER {F1}​
QRAZY ELEPHANT {F1}​
QRAZY PEBBLES {F1}​
QUADRUPLE SFV OG​

Hahaha ..

Back