Schwilly's Recipe book

With the history of Bhang out of the way, I'll start by saying the accepted old school version of ground fresh buds and trim mixed with yogurt and milk adding spices tastes well, thickly green...

I have made this updated version using a thai tea recipe. Sure its not original Bhang drank at Holi, but it tastes way better and is close enough in structure to call... Thai Bhang Tea...

Coconut oil can be tricky to add to a drink especially a cold one as it likes to harden and separate. To smoothlessly accomplish this task we are making Dulce de leche first to incorporate the coconut oil into the sweetened condensed milk.

I use the Dulce de leche recipe to medicate the Sweetened condensed milk. Using this instead of sweetened condensed milk in the thai tea recipe medicates the drink.

I recommend making the dulce de leche a bit runny at 8 hours cook to mix right in the tea. I use 1 teaspoon per drink.

Thai Bhang Tea

Ingredients

1 tablespoon black tea (1 or 2 tea bags)
1 cup of hot boiling water
2 teaspoons medicated Dulce De Leche (sweetened condensed milk for unmedicated version)
2 teaspoons evaporated milk (plus some more to sprinkle on top)
2 teaspoons sugar
1 cup of crushed ice

Instructions

1. Steep the tea for a few minutes until it turns nice and dark in color.

2. Taking a new cup, pour in 1 glass of hot tea

3. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of dulce de leche, and give it a nice stir

4. Then add 2 teaspoons of evaporated milk, and continue to stir the tea until everything is fully mixed in

5. Optional - A good Thai iced tea should have a little froth or some bubbles on top, so take 2 pitchers, and pour the tea from one to the other, with a bit of elevation. You could do this in a different way too, but it’s pretty fun!

6. Take a cup and fill it all the way to the top with crushed ice, Tip (place spoon in cup before you pour hot tea in to take the heat away from the ice.)

7.Gentry pour your hot tea mixture over the cup of ice

8.To give your Thai iced tea a final creamy touch, drizzle on some more evaporated milk onto the top of your cup

Ingredients
picture.php

1. Steep the tea for a few minutes until it turns nice and dark in color
picture.php

2. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 teaspoons of dulce de leche
picture.php

3. give it a nice stir
picture.php

4. Then add 2 teaspoons of evaporated milk, and continue to stir the tea until everything is fully mixed in
picture.php

5. Take a cup and fill it all the way to the top with crushed ice, Tip (place spoon in cup before you pour hot tea in to take the heat away from the ice.)
&
6.Gentry pour your hot tea mixture over the cup of ice
picture.php

7. To give your Thai iced tea a final creamy touch, drizzle on some more evaporated milk onto the top of your cup
picture.php

8. Enjoy your amazing Thai Bhang Tea
picture.php

Authentic Thai iced tea recipe (cha yen ชาเย็น) - street food style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltE9ufnrA-g

:puffpuffpass:

Last edited:
Its been a while since I threw down a recipe, might as well make it a dandy...

marilyn-monroe-cheesecake-DL.jpg

That's right cheesecake... Umm, The creamy kind... Ok I'm talking about the desert...

Being a purist when it comes to this heavenly sent desert, I leave the filling alone, medicating only the crust. Leave panties at the door...

Coconut Crusted Cheesecake

Ingredients

Crust:
2 cups finely ground graham crackers (about 30 squares,or I use 2 sleeves of crackers)
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut oil
Optional- a bit of shredded coconut mixed with the graham cracker crust is a nice touch but not needed

Filling:
1 1/2 pounds cream cheese, 3 (8-ounce) blocks, softened
3 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 lemon, zested (I leave this out most of the time)
1 dash vanilla extract

Topping- whatever you want...

Directions

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.

For the Crust:

1. ground the graham crackers till crushed up fine.

2. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham crackers, cinnamon and coconut oil with a fork until evenly moistened.

3.Lightly coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray(some of the coconut oil can be used here instead of spray).

4.Pour the crumbs into the pan and, using the bottom of a measuring cup or the smooth bottom of a glass(I use my hands), press the crumbs down into the base and 1-inch up the sides. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.

For the Filling:

5. beat the cream cheese on low speed for 1 minute until smooth and free of any lumps.

6. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and continue to beat slowly until combined.

7. Gradually add sugar and beat until creamy, for 1 to 2 minutes.

8. Add sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla. Periodically scrape down the sides of the bowl and the beaters. The batter should be well-mixed but not overbeaten.

9. Pour the filling into the crust-lined pan and smooth the top with a spatula.

10. Set the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it.

11. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan.

12. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan; the foil will keep the water from seeping into the cheesecake.

13. Bake for 55 minutes. The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling), so be careful not to overcook.

14. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes.

15. Chill in the refrigerator, loosely covered, for at least 4 hours.

16. Unspring the pan and enjoy...

1. Ingredients
picture.php

2. ground the graham crackers till crushed up fine.
picture.php

3. In a mixing bowl, combine the graham crackers, cinnamon and coconut oil with a fork until evenly moistened.
picture.php

picture.php

4. Lightly coat the bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray(some of the coconut oil can be used here instead of spray).

Pour the crumbs into the pan and, using the bottom of a measuring cup or the smooth bottom of a glass(I use my hands), press the crumbs down into the base and 1-inch up the sides. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
picture.php

5. beat the cream cheese on low speed for 1 minute until smooth and free of any lumps.
picture.php

6.Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and continue to beat slowly until combined.
picture.php

7. Gradually add sugar and beat until creamy, for 1 to 2 minutes.
picture.php

Last edited:
8. Add sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla. Periodically scrape down the sides of the bowl and the beaters. The batter should be well-mixed but not overbeaten.
picture.php

9. Set the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it. Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan.
picture.php

10. boil water to put in roasting pan hot bath. Why did I show you this picture? Because it is important!!!
picture.php

11. Pour boiling water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan; the foil will keep the water from seeping into the cheesecake.
Bake for 55 minutes. The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling), so be careful not to overcook.
picture.php

Enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

405d1ce577180688196b40737fb8544b.jpg

Marilyn Monroe 'Miss Cheesecake 1952

If sinfully delicious is your thing then dig this dirt...

This is a easy to make dish for the stoner party season. For sure to be the talk of the table at any BBQ...

The only desert so good they had to make it a felony...

Schwilly's Super Soil
Aka - clone tray, Aka - clone cups

Ingredients

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed

Directions

1. Separate oreo's, one pile with frosting one without.

2. Crush oreo's with no frosting fine, chunk crush the frosting side. Set aside.

3. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.

4. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, coconut oil and confectioners' sugar until smooth.

5. Gradually stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture.

6. Fold in whipped topping.

7. Spread the oreo's with the frosting into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.

8. Pour the mixture over the oreo's and smooth.

9. Top with the fine chopped unfrosted oreo's.

10. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.

11. Garnish...

Yield: 20-24 servings.

1. Ingredients
picture.php

2. Separate oreo's, one pile with frosting one without.
picture.php

3. Crush oreo's with no frosting fine, chunk crush the frosting side. Set aside.
picture.php

picture.php

4. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
picture.php

5. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, coconut oil and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
picture.php

6. Gradually stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture.
picture.php

7. Fold in whipped topping.
picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

8. Spread the oreo's with the frosting into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
picture.php

9. Pour the mixture over the oreo's and smooth.
picture.php

10. Top with the fine chopped unfrosted oreo's.
picture.php

11.Refrigerate for at least 1 hour & garnish before serving.
picture.php

picture.php

You can also make clone cups for a little more dosage control

picture.php

Back