RMB Greenhouse Grow 2019

This ones in the middle and with all the tied up branches around it getting a decent pic is almost impossible. I took a few shots of some tops but they don’t do it justice.
B39B81F2-EE3A-433D-A0FE-39DE96AE2B3C.jpg
E7E68A0D-DBA7-4CAC-A9DE-73B99470A703.jpg

Those sound pretty nice

I’ll be able to give a better update in a few days, after this sample drys.
Most of the plants I took off close to half the lower branches. I then removed about 3/4 of the budsites on remaining branches. I’m gonna have my largest yield per plant in decades. And no popcorn! :teeth:

I think my neighbors bees are trying to take over in here. There were at least a dozen right now and they’re getting very possessive of my plants.
This pic is the canopy of a Strawberry Sour located in the very back. Good thing I raised the roof because the supports now hold up most of the tops.

16BB605E-EDE6-4B64-AC65-AC3AB8C06CE8.jpg

Looking dam good Rocky . I'm starting to get a lot of bees around my plants as well . I think there getting hard up this time of year since the flowers are dying off for the season.

Hey RMB!

I remember when you started this thread. It took a bit of adjustment, but look at the finished (almost) product! I mean D-A-M-N!

Super grow my friend! :teeth:

I appreciate all the kind remarks. I poured my heart into his grow like I haven’t done in years, this one has again been a labor of love.
I checked trichs again this morning. SS#1 is mostly cloudy and 10% Amber so I’m pretty much ready to go with her. We’ll see how I’m feeling tomorrow.
Digger it’s kind of difficult describing the Red Cheeze, it’s a pungent, funky smell that’s almost unpleasant. I remember something that smelled similar years ago but I can’t put a name to it.
Thanks to all who have followed along, it’s almost like having ya stopping by the greenhouse for a toke and a peek.

i’d say slight menthol based Cred skank...many phenos to be found.......boo’s find..some nice tops ..lotsa chunky popcorn.....stooony.....

appreciate sharing efforts Rocky.....best in cure.....

Looks great gotta love this time of the year, greenhouses are glorious!
Enjoy the fruits,
-ct-

Very nice growing for sure, you should be proud...

Hey, is it me or does Barefrogs plant look a bit like the Venus Flytrap from The Addams Family show.... "Cleopatra" I believe... LmaO

Agreed. Been super fun watching this DIY greenhouse. Thanks for sharing!

Here’s to a SAFE and dry finish rmb. Some of us are counting the days. Lol.

Good luck.
Fh

Back