RMB Greenhouse Grow 2019

Thanks drift.
I’m now sleeping out here until harvest. My “guard” dog sleeps like a log so I can’t depend on him.
Now hoping to harvest October 1. Don’t think my back will tolerate the cot much longer than that.

I added my air mattress yesterday.
It smells so good as I’m drifting off to sleep but I wake up with the worst case of the munchies.

Again I have colas hitting the ceiling so I went and got some heavy duty 6’ stakes. Now we have lots more room overhead:teeth:

6D39B031-2D0D-4138-BBB9-BF4B66D30B53.jpg

BTGs are really packing on weight. I’m now having to stake up branches and tie up the heaviest cola. It’s going to be a toss up which will be the better yielder.

DC770612-D8D2-4E4E-890F-62B8E1772060.jpg
F8AC6185-40A0-4B48-A3A6-1BDE2D1C275F.jpg
A488CF61-87F1-4B71-BBBB-BC246C36D8F4.jpg

The LA Con has proved to be the problem child in the bunch. She didn’t care much for the last up potting and she’s far more nute sensitive than the rest. She has made a nice comeback since I reduced her nutes but she’s the smallest of the bunch.
LBL and BTG are both showing 90% cloudy trichs but no amber yet.
The sativa pheno Early Skunk has massive colas and looks like she’ll be the first one to come down.
Getting very impatient for some samples.

I’ve been tying up the tops on the Sierra Snow Snake. I don’t know how I’ve missed what’s been happening with this gal. She has long ropy tops and they have some serious weight to them. Looks like the Kona side of the mix but the smell is definitely G13HP.
Gave into temptation and snagged a bud of Strawberry Sour. Can’t wait to try this.

How bad or good does in stink back there?...

What a difference a week makes lol. I was watching a movie last night and the back door was open. When the wind started blowing about 8:00 I was suddenly smelling the garden in a big way. The gh is containing a lot of odor. I asked a couple people to walk past in the alley and both said no noticeable smell back there. Big improvement over last year.

Thanks Boo. The Strawberry Sour is almost this pretty but has huge colas compared to this one. The ECSD influence I’m sure.

I haven’t been fair in reporting on the Sierra Snow Snake. I don’t know why I keep overlooking her when I do updates. This one has long, thick donkey dick colas on the end of every branch. They’re already rock hard. I just checked the trichs and they are over 90% cloudy but I don’t see any amber yet. Almost all the branches are tied up now. I’m eyeballing a bottom branch for a sampler. I’m like a kid in a candy store at this point of the season. I’ll try to get a decent picture of her when I go back out.

Back