RMB Greenhouse Grow 2019

rockymtnbuds

The Dr is in
It’s been several years since I did a grow show. I have a 10 x 20’ frame on the way after several years of procrastinating. I’ll try to be good about updating this. GH is due within a week and I’ll post pix as we put it up.
I started sprouting seeds last week and finished planting seedlings today.
F5DFBA98-EC12-4C11-B4DE-1C364626BFC9.jpg

So far I have Longbottom Leaf and Sierra Snow Snake from Loran, some ancient Early Skunk from Sensei Seeds that all popped, Strawberry Sour from CBF and the oldest of all, Blockhead which also all sprouted. I know these must have been at least 10 years old.
I have a few clones on the way and this should round out this years crop.
Once the seed plants are sexed some will be going to other homes, got to keep it to a manageable number.

Right on Rocky and I look forward to watching this all unfold as I`ve always wanted me a greenhouse so I`m down for the count....Good luck to you and your grow....take care n stay safe.

Looks like you got ur work cut out for ya! That is a really nice spread. And most impressive is that the older
beans all popped. Def. two thumbs up RMB!

DNF that has been uppermost on my mind. We get some hella winds off the mountain on occasion. I have some long pieces of 4” OD galvanized pipe. I’m going to insert the legs of the frame into these. I’ll then set each corner in a 5 gallon bucket of sand. Hopefully this will keep it grounded and not impede disassembly after harvest.

sounds like a busy season.....

I tended the Kona cut...outdoors...full blown herm....hopefully hyb will stabilize......

ganj on......

First update - most seedlings have broke ground and I can see others about to show.
Got an email yesterday, my gh frame will be here Monday :teeth:
513ADAFD-143F-47CB-8DC5-2F24B4DD1423.jpg

Nice lineup man... I love LBL and pretty much anything from Loran... hope he's doing well..

Looks like your in for quite the grow here, time to pull up a chair and enjoy it...

Carty I talked to Loran a couple days ago. He’s having some issues with his liver now and wasn’t feeling so good. Hopefully this will pass.
4 of the 6 LBL are up and looking good. Of all the seeds I started, those 2 are the only fails. I’m impressed.
I still need to pop some Lemon Haze. This one is to good to run out.
2 new plants were added - Purple Maui x Swt#3 aka Fruitbowl from the old Sunshine seeds. Thanks big.
Waiting on the Fed Ex man to deliver the frame today. Son in law is coming with a sawzall so we can cut the galvanized pipe.
Need to move my strawberries again before construction begins. What a pita.
And I just received an LA Con clone. Thanks bro!

Last edited:
Suggest your buckets be filled first 4 inches concrete let it dry , like a anchor, then set then post then fill with sand, the extra weight will help

Good questions Annaba, I’m still working out the details. The frame is flimsy so I plan to cut 6’ lengths of galvanized pipe and slide these over the legs of the frame. I’ll set the corners in buckets of concrete. The frame has a canopy and I’m cutting out panels and replacing them with 6 mil plastic. The frame will also be wrapped with the same plastic. Son in law has some super strength duct tape that he uses at work, he’s bringing a couple rolls for me. Hopefully this will hold things together. This is my 2nd ghetto gh and I’m hoping my previous experience will help with this go ‘round. Sure wish I could run over to Oklahoma and kidnap Stain’d for a few days, he’s a master at building stuff like this.

attachment.php

Crappy pic but this is the last one. It worked pretty good.

Last edited:
Back