RIP Dr. Smitty

Well shit...…….

Dr Smitty was a standup brother, who shared his life, dreams, and disappointments with us as family. His input was always kind and insightful.

His sudden and unexpected departure is a shock, leaving us with the prayer that it was unexpected to him as well and he went peacefully in his sleep, or in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Healing thoughts to the rest of his friends and family whom will miss him. Awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

R I P Smitty
What a shocker.
Dragon clan sends our deepest condolences
He was 1 hell of a guy
Sure will miss our brother
With much Love and Respect

Ouch! A great personal loss.

Doc and I have been friends since the 1990's . Met him on Cannabis Culture (?) the site Mark Emery started. We traveled through a couple more together and we ended up here.

My day and those to comes are saddened.

Makes one want to go out and hug all the friends left and realize "Never take life for granted.

Bummer. I wasn't as close with him as some members, but will miss him as a positive presence here. RIP Smitty. My condolences to his friends and family.

Wow, very sad to log on and see this today.
Our family sends it’s deepest condolences for his family and loved ones.
I have no words as he has been a long term member of our community.
RIP Dr. Smitty

Rest In Peace Doc.
The suddenness is shocking.
I will definitely keep that simple fact close to heart this holiday season. I mean. Who pops beans and doesn’t make it to the cure?!?! Wtf?

Sad for those who called him their friend.
Sad for his family.
Will smoke something in his honor tonight.

Be well everyone.
Fh

Back