RIP Dr. Smitty

dozerdude

I know the good Dr. had a lot of friends here on the island. It is with much sadness that I announce his death yesterday. He was my best friend for over fifty years.
Moderators please put this where it will be seen the most.

God no, please tell me that this is not so?...I just sent him GP`s E-mail a few days ago...I`m at a loss for words as he always treated me with the utmost respect....he was truly my friend and I will really miss him,.may he R.I.P....everyone please take care n stay safe.

Man...I don’t know what to say. I didn’t know him personally but he was a common poster especially in the Canada drops the ball thread. My condolences to his family and friends. :puffpuffpass:

I have sat here for some tome now and don't know what to say. We post and talk together daily. Never said a word to me. I am ...... at a loss. Will have to let this sink in a bit.... Tomorrow.

I can't believe this. Seems like just yesterday we were all on UDG enjoying the best titties on Earth thanks to Smitty's daily and earnest work. We won't forget about you Smitty. I always thought one day we'd meet since we were so close but in different countries. wasted chance....

A rose for your memory, a tear for your spirit
Rest in paradise Dr Smitty.

Have read a ton of Smitty's posts over the years...didn't get to know him well enough...but I'm sorely going to miss reading his contributions.
:puffpuffpass:

Holy WOW Damn ......as all have said SHOCKING .
Sad day for sure on the island .
RIP my fellow Canadian ...U will be missed .
:puffpuffpass:

Total Bummer !! Hard to get beans sometimes across to our friends to the North so had to fly twice but he was stoked & giving progress on the Cinderella99 & C99 / NL just the other day how they was busting out so this just blows me out of the water .. Just that quick .. :rabbi:

zytahh.jpg

i am shocked as i was not aware he was ill. he will be missed here for sure, my condolences go out to those he loved and left behind.

2b2s

Reactions: Boo
dammn......my blues buddy...........enjoy Johnny and the endless show mi amigo.....condolences family/rest in peace

ganj on........

Back