PigFarmer's CoCo Flood & Drain

Ordered them last night..got 4 of them for my (special)small flower area for special strain ive grown for years or at least tried to grow them.

You say small flower area.... How small? What is your head height? If you run them to close to the canopy it's not pretty how bad most strains frown from the direct intensity...

its 12x16 and 13 ft ceilings. Beds are 4 feet off the floor cause im a tall as fooker and wanted it that way from back issues. so i have 9 feet to play with with growth. :swordfight:

I do have 4 spectrum's (800 watts) of led on the side as well as a note..

Fuck yah man, excited to see your results :0... its jaw dropping.

i shall post them when avail.

Ive grwon in this room with the same strain with the same setup for 3 years now(30 cycles) so i even have the average(norm) charted out already.
I got the bulbs for cheap-I DID do research before ordering so....let the grow gods be with us.
I was hitting 2.28 lbs(average) per 1 k in there before the change.

damn dude, what strain is that? 2.28 with 1k Hps is slaying the beast! I used to average around 10 to 11lbs from 9 chemdogs under 6 1k HPS.. last pull was just a bit over 14. Only difference was the lighting upgrade..... Plants grow taters everywhere.. no popcorn :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Star wars, humboldt snow f3, crytptonite, , Green Martian, Alien 5, pre98xtimsbb, heavens gateway f7

Hey pigfarmer,

nice to see someone else sing the praises of the Matrix! I love these ballasts, awhile back I was considering the Philips DE bulbs and Kyle over at Solis Tek told me I did not need to purchase an gavita ballast because the Matrix will fire them. Well I never got around to purchasing the phillips bulbs as my garden is morphing into an vert garden atm:D

2b2s

Long time no C! I hope time finds you all happy & well :)

Attachments

• pigfarmcolorlogo copy.jpg
    pigfarmcolorlogo copy.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 886283_956157981145194_4740084147161680145_o.jpg
    886283_956157981145194_4740084147161680145_o.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 15
Hey PigFarmer! I often think of your coco pots smashing it, when I see roots popping out my coco filled smartpots! Would love to see more of your work

there he is...

I want 1 of those stickers. lol.
love watching you at the other place, glad to see you post here.

Back