PigFarmer's CoCo Flood & Drain

Vegged for around 75 days... Wish I woulda did em more like 85 to 90 in the 30s....

I do tea/water/feed/tea/water/feed formula now.. my tea receipe is posted a few pages back.. post #2350... when I use nutes, its just Roots Organics HPK guano, calmg+, and Age Old Bloom with around 600ppms total of nutes. :wavey:

Last edited:
You have some big looking girls. I would like you to try going from bottom up and remove some thinner sucker branchs and the inner growth that does not get light. This is not wasted time as it will allow those exposed bud sites to bigger and increase their yield and cut back on trimming time.

FAT ASSED PLANTS BRO!!!

Like a cali style outdoor BUSH,indoors though!
i cant seem to wanna veg a plant that long myself???
but it shure looks great when done.....:clap:

Damn Pig nice bro this is in coco using teas???? Shit man thats some nice trees 2 pounds a light plus a qp of scissor hash hahahah yup!

You have some big looking girls. I would like you to try going from bottom up and remove some thinner sucker branchs and the inner growth that does not get light. This is not wasted time as it will allow those exposed bud sites to bigger and increase their yield and cut back on trimming time.

I've tested this same thought many times... It does save me about 15hrs of trimming per 6light room but at the cost of weight also... When I prune like that is I harvest less weed in the end... Proved it to myself 3 times now... Last time I tried it, I got 1.5lbs less than my avg i'd been gettin on the large and woolys...

Wow, that much of a difference, than it must have been a strain related thing for me. I had this StarShip strain that I would top, leave the top 4 branchs, prune off inner bud sites and limbs, and I would get 2 ounces per branch. If I let the plant alone and did same vegy time and all that I would get near 6 to 7 ounces along with many hours of trimming up smaller golf size buds and lots of inner buds smaller. I am impressed with your hedge's Pigfarmer, keep it growing.

Yah i kinda think it is the coco rootball that pumps up thos inner usually larfy buds to near full potential. Trimming does take longer for sure, but thas cause I was harvestin more buds and weight.

Its gotta be the shoes man! :)

Tea mix is as follows...

24hrs before I need to feed, I add 16gallons of water and 240ml of blackstrap molasses to my rubbermaid container since I will be needing 24total gallons to feed the next day.. Add a fish tank heater set to 70 degrees and 2 big airstones..

In my brew bag I add 3 solo cups of Alaskan Humisoil or Ancient Forest.... 1 tablespoon of great white..... 2 solo cups of earthworm castings.... 1/2 solo cup granular humic acid.. 2cups Alfalfa Meal, and then I add 1 solo cup full of the bat guano. I been keepin the teas the same only switchin the type of guanos I use as needed by stage of the plants are in at the time...

After 24hrs of brewing, I then top it up with plain water to 24gallons and add 5ml per gallon of General Organic Calmg+ and I feed.

Ph is generally a bit high so I use Earth Juice Bloom for a ph down.

Its stupid simple shit :)

Is this possible in 100% coco? Im trying to do a run in 100% coco using teas only but not sure how well they will fair. I can add some humisoil to he coco if need be. I have plenty...

If ya got 10foot ceilings or taller, don't fuck around.... GO GET THOS Phillips DE bulbs! Increased my yields 25% in the 1st grows with em :)

Damn, dude I been busy making babys and building more grow rooms, lol Lifes struggles :) Much love to you all!! :yum:

Party Rockin that Nectar of the Gods with Terpinator on a side note :zorro:

Gone are the days of 2per light :)

If ya got 10foot ceilings or taller, don't fuck around.... GO GET THOS Phillips DE bulbs! Increased my yields 25% in the 1st grows with em :)

why did you end up choosing philips of gavita in the end? are you happy with the philips? i'm just curious, babymaker....:confetti:

They are the same bulb used in Gavita fixtures... In other words Phillips makes the Gavita bulbs, they just are not in the gavita type fixtures with the gavita attached ballasts...

Here is a link to the bulbs... They will only run with ballasts that run at 400mhz. The bulbs cost more, but you only need to replace them max of once per year.. lots of people are saying more like every 2years... Highest Micromole output of any bulb available to us thus far.

http://monstergardens.com/Gavita-MASTER-GreenPower-TD-EL-1000W-400V-Electronic-Bulb

These are the ballasts i'm running.. I have 36 of em running and never once failed to fire a bulb.... I love em

http://hydrobuilder.com/matrix-1000-watt-digital-ballast-world-exclusive-lcd.html?dzid=csegps_LCD1000&gclid=CJD_lKL4970CFZZqfgodcn4AvQ

I'm running the above in these hoods.... but thhere are a lot of Dual End Reflectors becoming available to us now. Even a few Air cooled options if you like to go that route...

http://atwaterhydroponics.com/adjust-a-wings-double-ended-reflector/

Last edited:
I have digi ballast right now and i never realized that i could install DE lights with them. Im gonna looks into this as i dont like the hoods i have now anyway. thanks for the heads up.

i know you grow trees, 1 plant per light i think, hoe much a footprint do you assign to each DE light?

I run 9 plants in 20 gallon pots in a 12 x 15 feet rooms with 6 lights hung clear to the ceiling at bout 9.5 feet.. a good 4 feet off the canopy.. I seen a bit over 14elbows from 9 chemdogs last run without co2 :teeth:

Back