Paradigm Shift @ FiShHEaDs Labs!

repurposing saves the planet or at least pretends to

anything built to hold dead american people bodies has to be sturdy

our friend didnt have a truck and I had one old one from B.M. so a trade was done, but also a favor to our friend

anything designed for burial prep is also likely to be designed with hosing down and cleaning easilly in mind

Last edited:
Bomb Squad Summoned to FHL! Facility

FiShHEaDs Labs! Security Chief Whide Dhonudeeder was fired today after the Bomb Squad was summoned to FiShHEaDs Labs! shipping & recieving.
A strange package delivered to the Labs! was soon discovered to be mostly appearantly empty and cleared of hazardous status.

Dhonudeeder did not comment other than to sob repeatedly "BooWhoooo!" when reporters on the scene attempted to interview him.

In house Pinkerton Detectives have found residual fauna indigenous to areas of Florida and Louisiana, but have little other to go on @ the scene...

Godzilla Rack!

Images were posted on-line today, purportedly from FiShHEaDs Labs! internal security camera systems by h4x0rs of possibly Latvian origin.
These images sparked market analysts to theorize the material assembly shown to possibly be early framework for the rumored "Godzilla Rack" support system designed for the Spleefinator! model line.

Hungarian H4X0R Response

Hungarian H4x0rs, not to be outdone vowed to hack internal sensors of the Labs! and new installations in the freshly acquired small indoor industrial space secured just today by the DI-Kiefing Div. of the Labs! is thought to be especially vulnerable.

FiShHEaDs Labs! CEO Announces Honor Award

FHL! CEO Ima Fishmun annouced today the annual, prestigious, FHL! award for supercoolhead in industry :applause: going to famed eBay seller: BENNYTHESTOOGE
Mr TheStooge was not bothered for comment and continues to serve EPIC customer service liberally enhanced with generosity on large orders.

Mr TheStooge's eBay store, featuring 316 stainless in specific micron and grade sizes, which are clearly displayed, is said to be a favortie seller of FHL! designation.
His super quality and pricing on 316 stainless steel and other metal screen for extraction, compression, and sifting are unsurpassed.
contact Mr TheStooge on ebay for further info

http://stores.ebay.com/bennythestooge?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

BennyTheStooge.jpg

Last edited:
In a press conference this morning CEO I. Fishmun, admitted to massive erasing and closing of many communication lines but denied allegations of scandal or wrongdoing...

Fishmun went on to say that changes in communications were part of the "Paradigm Shift" @ FHL!
and insisted FHL! Corporate intentions are all efficiency-motivated

Mr. FishmanK,
Very few ever reach the top.

South Indian....:rog::rog::rog:
everytime i think about this bold true statement
I hear small melodies in my mind about the key to the staircase...

It's the crystal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rADZDGaUJU

Im glad to know you trip like I do, Wesos :)

THE CRYSTAL!
thc-tricomes1.jpg

Head of Employee Management, Food Services, Sanitary Oversight, Spending Control, Moral Guideance, and Public Relations departments,
Nasheet Feeeshwhyfe

was heard to reply: "He's trippin..."

A small bulletin posted to a coconut tree, I Fishmun was seen posting, a notice reading:
"shipment of fused sight glasses imminent
testing begins soon in 1.5" NPT 304 4-way union"

adding statements after about this secret project not having details known past the edges of this beach and asking for discretion w this information
Fihsmun was seen to be sipping from 1/2 a coconut which was suspected to contain a non-alcoholic drink...

the question is
does room-temp soda lime 1/4" fused glass shatter when the -20c butane slowly washes over it...
or?

the answer will be sought w face shields AND safety glasses, to be sure

1/2 way to 4/20 press release from FiShHEaDs Labs!

CEO of FHL! Ima Fishmun somberly announced the shelving of the Nitroterpetholator! Project, today, sighting engineering issues with delivery of pressure and source contamination of whipette nitrous cylinders as major underlying factors in the descision.

Though rumors of potential offers to post the whole build on prestigious research sites were among the many reasons Fishmun was thought to have hoped to continue the project, Fishmun grudgingly aknowledged publicly that at this time the best interests of FiShHEaDs Group lay elsewhere.

Fishmun went on further to say FHL! would post the research in public forum, in the spirit of open-source software and sharing.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325656

Message from Our Sponsors

The Humboldt Ad Council and Humboldt County Tourism Board want you to know

HUMBOLDT ISN'T JUST ABOUT GOOD WEED!

~

notjust!.jpg
~
notjustT00.jpg
~
notjust!!.jpg
Baby Spinach and Arugula Crab Salad by Chez Feishmohn

A MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY of a GRANT From