Paradigm Shift @ FiShHEaDs Labs!

Paradigm shift>>>>The day you shift to sativas will be the day you reach....Top of the Mountain Status.

It's like the internet...no one get it's until they get it and say...dang why didn't I think of that. :pointlaugh:
please allow me to have a slice of cherry pie and think on that...

Evidence discovered of massive purchase of stainless steel reserves by FiShHEaDs Group subsidiaries...

more breaking developments as this unfolds...

Publicly Relating officer Seymore Butts, of FiShHEaDs Intl was thought to be evasive today when questioned on growing concerns of a global stainless steel shortage. Rumors are still circulating widely of large hedging on these reserves by FiShHEaDs Investment satellites. Butts made ambiguos comments about president Chong's power to concentrate and form complex sentences in statements which were characterized as "evasive" by press conference attendees.

Ima Fishman, FHL! CEO, was quick to deny ill-feelings towards Butts,
saying: "when I see em, I have a big kiss on the cheek for em!"

With his usual somber tone, Fishman re-iterated his commitment as Chief Exuberance Officer of the reknown corporate conglomerate.

President Chong today confimed rumors of his hosting an awards ceremony underwritten by FHL! holdings groups this fall. The awards ceremony, honoring legendary Psychopharmacologist and Inventor, GrayWolf of reknown SPR LLC, is to be held in the new Wonderdome, an addition to the Luna City Domes complex.

GrayWolf, credited with countless advances in the fields of medicinal and recreational engineering, was unable to be reached for comment today and is possibly in Sri Lanka on business.

Sources at SPR hinted at a special installation of the 710Th Medzin Maker model extractionator and rumors this is going in at the famed Elephant Retirement and Meditation Center founded by the Ringling Brother Elephant Restitution Trust, abound.

Last edited:
My friend Captain Bob lived by the freeway
when he went camping for the first time in years he was unable to sleep for a few nights
he relocated his camp near a very large waterfall and slept wonderfully

moral: one can get used to loud obnoxious things and may eventually even find the din comforting...
:p~~~~~

Mr. FishmanK, I had a whole sativa presenting in pictures:takin_picture: ready to show, except my camera is pretty much dead.

Oh well....I'll leave you a pic of one of my baby dolls...high on top of the Mountain. Very few ever reach the top.

South Indian....:rog::rog::rog:

Attachments

• IMG_4607.JPG
    IMG_4607.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 2
It is said that life is the journey to the top and not the reaching...
but probably all this is only clear in retrospect :)

FHL! ANNOUCES CLOSURE

FHL! today announced a closure in it's water-processing plant division
Said CEO Ima Fishman: "we're movin into other fields currently, here @ FHL!"

Kerala cream edibles, oils, and even croutons for your salad:g2:.

When someone says...I only grow nine weeks hybrids, then I say amateur:down:

They say this one was made for the Man Above. Lambsbread, they call it.

Grow this open, and you will part the Red Sea......

Attachments

• IMG_4165.JPG
    IMG_4165.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 2
Lambsbread~ for the select few......

Paradigm shift.........

Attachments

• IMG_4508.JPG
    IMG_4508.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
Theft and Incarceration Issues @ FiShHEaDs Labs!

News this afternnon at a press conference held @ 4:20TCClt (TCC local time)

uncovered an emerging scandal at FHL!
Head janitorial staff member Cheshire Catt was fired and arrested on the FHL! facility grounds today following surveilance footage surfacing of Catt stealing company resources

bongcat.jpg

Back