My indoor scrog

:thumbsup: Looking good.

I've got a batch a week or 3 behind em'.

Thank you Glass Man! Just viewed your grow tunnel thread... didn't read it all but are you running a perpetual? Just curious because your crop is look much further along and danker :)
Either way, props on your grow tunnel friend :locomotive:

Reactions: Boo
wow, crazy good looking grow bro...looks like a zillion mountian tops covered in snow...yeah, I'd smoke a few bowls with yas...I may have missed it but how far along are yas and how are you dealing with different harvest times...

No, not perpetual. I have a second grow-tunnel, which feels perpetual if my timing is right....Sometimes I drop the ball.

I was running a 4x12' for a while, but it was too hard to produce enough good strong clones for it. So, I decided to try running two 4x8 tunnels, which reduces the demands for so many clones at one time.

Not so many "eggs in one basket". ;)

looks like they are making progress. My suggestion on helping the room out was adding more reflective paint or materials to the walls. Maybe can straighten out or shorten the ducting so the airflow is better, but if temps are fine then probably don't need to do that as much. Just might help with airflow.

wow, crazy good looking grow bro...looks like a zillion mountian tops covered in snow...yeah, I'd smoke a few bowls with yas...I may have missed it but how far along are yas and how are you dealing with different harvest times...

Thank you very much Boo! It is humbling coming from an elder such as yourself. If you find yourself in Denver let's do that my friend :teeth:

I did a ton of topping through veg and early flower for what you affectionately referred to as those mtn tops :confetti:
I am at the beginning of week 4 now that I have compared my notes.

I usually use 3 strains that all finish within a week of each other so I don't run a perpetual. I also like to bleach clean and bomb after each harvest... I try to be clean but couldn't compete with the astetic qualities that skit man has goin on in his garden :skitty:! This time I'm just gonna have to take it in the rear and run em for a week or two longer till its all finished. :toilet1:

No, not perpetual. I have a second grow-tunnel, which feels perpetual if my timing is right....Sometimes I drop the ball.

I was running a 4x12' for a while, but it was too hard to produce enough good strong clones for it. So, I decided to try running two 4x8 tunnels, which reduces the demands for so many clones at one time.

Not so many "eggs in one basket". ;)

That is an awesome strategy sir. I figured I was missing something, which for me is usually the case :pointlaugh:
I had to split rooms up over the exact same problems myself. Gonna be setting up 6 to 8 more 1ks in another room this fall so I can stagger harvests like that. I'm gonna have to subscribe to your thread thanks again man. See ya soon man!

Last edited:
6-8K more? Wow! I'm on a mini scale compared to that. I would be full-time & need a helper with so much juice.

Must be a big ol' party in Denver these days!

You'd think the highways would be a huge traffic jam to get out of CO., with the "Sniffer Dogs" having to check everybody leaving.

speaking of a party in denver, I'm curious...If a non resident gets caught smoking a joint in public what happens to the smoker...

Gonna be setting up 6 to 8 more 1ks in another room this fall so I can stagger harvests like that. ,,,Hard I'm gonna have to subscribe thanks again man. See ya soon man!

that is the best thing you could ever do!!

easily the best decision ive ever made in terms of my rooms...my grow is perpetually staggered with a 10k flower room split in half, with each half a month apart..when one half is chopped the next round move into the flower room the same day..and everything moves up one stage...i have a 3kw veg..i only have to do something in the rooms once a month..and since i only have 1 plant under each 1k. i only have to deal with a very small amount of plants when i do that..i never have more than 15 plants in veg and 10 plants in flower at any given time, 25 total for 13 lights...legal as fuck..i also get a 5kw harvest every single month, with over 2 pounds per plant/light..and this is with very minimal labor if you dont include watering them , which i wont be doing anymore come july (got better shit to do with my time than handwater)..this is hands down the most easiest , productive system i ever ran

You guys have a pretty hefty power bill. But I guess it's not a concern since you're "legal as fuck".

I wonder which states will be going legal next?

actually my power bill has never been over 500, its usually between 400 and 450...i run my lights at non peak hours with is much less than peak hours...i also use no form of ac, as i run lights at night and cool them with cool mountain air...im at 9000 feet elevation and even in the summer, night temps are around 50f..up here a 500 dollar power bill is nothing, most people i know up here have double that each month, know one dude that pays 1500 a month..the power companies know what everyones doing up here and wont bite the hand that feeds them

looks like they are making progress. My suggestion on helping the room out was adding more reflective paint or materials to the walls. Maybe can straighten out or shorten the ducting so the airflow is better, but if temps are fine then probably don't need to do that as much. Just might help with airflow.

You nailed it on the head Nocturnal! I was being totally lazy when I set this up and only put about 3 to 4 ft of the black and white on the wall lol. I have been thinking about shortening up the ducting too, Fortunately the heat hasn't been an issue.... YET! July and August are gonna be some doggie ass months to be having all that slack! Thanks Nocturnal, I think I really needed to hear that because my mind told me the same thing while I was setting this up yet, but it was winter and it was "good enough" at the time! Doh!

Last edited:
6-8K more? Wow! I'm on a mini scale compared to that. I would be full-time & need a helper with so much juice.

Must be a big ol' party in Denver these days!

You'd think the highways would be a huge traffic jam to get out of CO., with the "Sniffer Dogs" having to check everybody leaving.

Ah Glassman you are waaay too modest bro! You could handle a 15k no problem :teeth: The only part you would really need help with is the trimming... What a headache.

As for the traffic jam leaving CO, they really are shitting on Colorado residents in our neighboring states right now... we are basically in "the bubble" and I really do forget the very real consequences for people in Utah, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Nebraska and even a few states away. The news reported that these places are trying to sue the state of Colorado so that Colorado would have to pay for prosecuting any of it's residents found in their state with the ganj! Totally nuts!

speaking of a party in denver, I'm curious...If a non resident gets caught smoking a joint in public what happens to the smoker...

Man I am sure it depends on the cop, but I haven't heard of anyone being arrested or ticketed for smoking in public. I was pulled over last year for doing 62 in a 40, I had just smoked a bowl in my car, had at least an ounce bag sitting in my cup holder, a grinder on the passenger seat and so on. I was given a ticket for speeding and sent on my way. Cops here view that as Mickey Mouse Shit.

Last edited:
boo i got pulled over with my whole car stuffed with 2 6 foot trees in garbage bags that were 3 weeks into flower..branches poking out of the bags, reaking to high hell...he pretended like he didnt see or smell it and even gave me 75% off the ticket..this was in the foothills though, not denver

You guys have a pretty hefty power bill. But I guess it's not a concern since you're "legal as fuck".

I wonder which states will be going legal next?

Yeah I ran a $900 electric bill last summer with my water cooled light set up. Yeah the cops are about as interested in that as beating a dead horse *****Jinx
Knockin on wood now :teeth:

actually my power bill has never been over 500, its usually between 400 and 450...i run my lights at non peak hours with is much less than peak hours...i also use no form of ac, as i run lights at night and cool them with cool mountain air...im at 9000 feet elevation and even in the summer, night temps are around 50f..up here a 500 dollar power bill is nothing, most people i know up here have double that each month, know one dude that pays 1500 a month..the power companies know what everyones doing up here and wont bite the hand that feeds them

Ya the nights here really cool off in Denver too, there is rarely a cloud cover and all the heat of the day escapes at night, but it is definitely warmer than at 9k feet. Don! I have your puppy waiting :) my friend is too busy raising his kids ultimately right now. PM me anytime bradda!

boo i got pulled over with my whole car stuffed with 2 6 foot trees in garbage bags that were 3 weeks into flower..branches poking out of the bags, reaking to high hell...he pretended like he didnt see or smell it and even gave me 75% off the ticket..this was in the foothills though, not denver

Ya they really seem to be intentionally overlooking this anywhere in the front range and Denver... phew! Viva Colorado!

lol mannnnnn :woot:

you didnt make any jokes i bet .. i still would have been freakin out

yeah, they do that here in the swamp as well...we got such nice cops, always looking out for our welfare...:whistle:

Back