My indoor scrog

madamimadam

I would first like to say that between my roommate and I, we have medical recommendations for 111 plants and never let that lapse. We choose to acknowledge the federal rule of less than 99 plants because we both love growing and not going to prison :) I scrog with trellis netting and use small-medium gauge speaker wire to scrog it to the net. What do yall think, any thoughts? room for improvement? and if so where? this is week 4 of flower.

I did thin out the top fan leaves after I took these photos :woot:

Attachments

• indoor 001.jpg
    indoor 001.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 22
  • indoor 002.jpg
    indoor 002.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 15
  • indoor 003.jpg
    indoor 003.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 18
Here is a mouthful

looks great what strains,hydro,nutes?

This is a wish wash of strains I hadn't really planned on growing...
Strains: Maui, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Headband and TPOG ( short for twisted purple OG, Whatever the hell that is)
This is being grown in soil, specifically a blend of Vermifire, Vermiblend and FF Ocean Forest. I don't have the skill set to pull off the kind of stuff that Skitty (quite the fan base Skitty :locomotive: )does with hydro because the CO gnat larvae murder my roots!, so...

Nute regime is kinda crazy to look at, but I don't use any nutes at full strength and usually not tooooooo many at one time. I do leach and then flush with just a little Sweet for the last 2 to 3 weeks... It burns very nice despite the PK overload in flower.

Veg Nutes: Floralicious Plus, Liquid Karma, FF Grow Big, FF Big Bloom, Hygrozyme, Black strapped molasses, H&G drip clean, H&G Magic green (foliar),

Flower Nutes: Early Turn, Liquid Karma, FF Big Bloom, FF Tiger Bloom, FF Beastie Bloomz, Black strapped molasses, H&G Shooting Powder, Rock Resinator, Hygrozyme, Sweet Original Berry (for my flush), H&G Drip Clean, Supernatural Super Leach, Silica Blast (during the summer grows) and H&G Magic Green (foliar).

I THINK I AM A SUCKER FOR THESE NUTE COMPANIES DESPITE ANY POSITIVE RESULTS... :toilet1:
I like to think of myself as a minimalist lol

looks great maybe insulated ducting on them fans

Good point Zoeronerer! I have to believe some heat is being diffused through the ducting. Using Thermoflo SR 2000 Ducting so some insulation, but not a ton... I have thought about getting some Sun Shield Ducting covers... :hmm:

Thank You!

Time will tell. You'll develop a simpler formula as you experiment.

That is the silly thing Glassman, I started growing indoors nearly 12 years ago with FF Big Bloom, FF tiger bloom, and FF Gro Big (probably thanks to the lack of abundance of nutes at that time in the nute industry) and have only complicated things more as the years have passed, WTH is wrong with me???? It probably would do more good than harm for me to create a few test plants on my next run and only use a select amount of nutes, any ideas anyone?

That is funny. :)

I wouldn't worry about it. You obviously know how to keep your plants healthy, even though you can't control yourself in a fertilizer store!!

have you used Early Turn before, what are your thoughts on if?

interesting product i used it one time. liked the results.

have you used Early Turn before, what are your thoughts on if?

interesting product i used it one time. liked the results.

Hey Oldsog, I am flattered that you would ask! I got a couple free sample liter bottles just recently... I really like it too. I used to use FF Open Sesamein early flower , but after using the Early Turn, I pulled the old switcheroo. It really does seem to accelerate the flowering process, I am seeing amber trichs as soon as early week 8/9, so it definitely is saving me some time too :woohoo:

Last edited:
Nice grow bud. Me personally, would ditch the shades and hang the bulbs vertically or get some parabolics. I wouldn't go as far as saying its an improvement, I just prefer it and normally put a fan on the bulb/canopy. :bond:

And the nutes thing, less is more in my opinion.. :scratch:

Quick update

Took a few pics today! pretty satisfied with the results considering that I haven't worked with any of these plants before and that I do have gear that has a proven track record... Hope everyone has been having a good day!

Attachments

• indoors update 001.jpg
    indoors update 001.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 3
  • indoors update 002.jpg
    indoors update 002.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 6
  • indoors update 004.jpg
    indoors update 004.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 5
  • indoors update 005.jpg
    indoors update 005.jpg