mojo's Basic Coco Grow Plan - a work in progress, lol

come on st...mojo's been a helluva resource for me a few other islanders who've recently started a little coco.

you guys disagree, so what? no need to get personal about it

he's simply trying to outline a grow plan for those who are starting, that's it.

as the thread title says: mojo's Basic Coco Grow Plan

This is a basic primer and it should be successful for anyone wanting to try coco as a grow medium.

This is not the definitive guide to growing in coco. These are the basics, and by that I mean, if you follow these general guidelines you should be able, with the help of this new forum, to grow your way to a successful harvest. There are those that will play with this or that and add this or that and that's fine. But if you begin to have problems, fall back to this level and you can probably rescue the plants.

mojo for what it is worth when reading this thread you so graciously took the time to put up for people like me who are interested in coco get a better understanding I think you did a pretty damn good job of it.

For me it was simply said clear that you yourself are partial to coco specific nutes but that they were not a must so I dont see why there is any confusion there for anyone. IMO.

Keep up the great work mojo. People like you are great resources for boards like these. Dont let anyone discourage your charity.

Thx for all the help!

BCW1

Last edited:
:up: mojo :up: We need to get you your own emotion here like buckwheats "it's not mojo's fault" LOL! You've brought a lot to the table here buddy some others here can certainly learn a thing or two from your info as well as your subtle nature! We who are in the know know period this is all a learning experience especially when talking coco industry included!
Theres a point between discussion and personal attacks this is a line that should not be crossed here at TCC! Once ok banned for a week twice perm ban zero tolerance should be adopted IMHO. Someone here has lost my respect and you know what I'm sure they could give a shit about it DITTO! mojo you rock man! :smileyhug:

Thanks dcyans... No harm done - coco rocks, and the smoke is good.

Let's juz keep on growin.

peace bro

mojo, i think you do a bang up job at trying to help people.....

the attacks were unwarrented and are the exact reason i never had a thread at og.....i got trolled by the hydro geeks, i got trolled by the coco people, i got trolled by the organics crew, i got trolled cause i had something in my garden that isn't supposed to happen(mtf)......

i have nothing to prove to anyone but myself and will help but do it mostly in pm's

eventually the trolling stopped and i was able to find a couple places to dwell.....as well as help out here and there a bit.....

i have changed very little in my setups since getting online, a few refinements are always good, tho the size of the rooms is now much bigger than just a double decker closet or two closets,lol

i also had many guardian angels at og, i know they are around here and there....i am very grateful to have had them and miss og, TOG and my angels........

I just want to say THANKS! To Mojo and the others that have poured their knowledge into this thread.

I'm really new to coco, and kinda started using it by... accident?? Kind of.. not really. I ordered one of those "growtents" a while back and it came with 5 cubic yards of Coco and Advanced's "monkey juice" (yeah, i've read the bad reports on it but have yet to have ANY kind of problems) that I put on a shelf and forgot about. One day though, I was going to take a bunch of clones and was out of starter plugs. Sooooo I got down one of those bricks and soaked some of it... added a little perlite and vermiculite and started my clones in it.

Well, its been about a month now. :thumright: Things are looking great and I don't plan on going back to soil.

I'm just glad to find some useful information of growing in coco. I was kind of playing it by eye and meter.

tornupinside, I'm glad you're finding things you can use here. Sounds like you've already become a coco fan, lol...

I'm glad you found some info in what I and others here have written, because that's exactly why we put it here. My posts are sometimes a little tedious to work through though...

Read all you want, use what you find helpful, and file the rest in your brain pan till ya need it...

Oh, and holler if you need something... :D

There's always someone here that'll help you out.

peace

:flyguy:mine can be as well, mojo.......i am more verbal until i get this new camera thing and bifocals and such worked out, always been kinda descriptive......:jumpgreen:

Thanks for makin me feel better shaman. :D I'd say something like "I'll work on it" but it wouldn't make any difference, lol.

peace

Back