MAHAKALA seeds

BLUE STING, different phenos

blue-sting-5-jpg.18992267
blue-sting-1-jpg.18992261
blue-sting-2-jpg.18992262
blue-sting-3-jpg.18992264
blue-sting-3-1-jpg.18992263
blue-sting-4-1-jpg.18992265

When i was a much younger mouse, i had a bad ride with what was supposed to be a Vietnamese weed. I guess that we just rolled up a big ol fatty (probably 1.5 papers), which would be a mistake for me, even today...of anything. Well, you can imagine. I was curled up in bed, freezing, wondering if i was gonna die, and afraid that i wouldn't.

I don't think that i've tried anything that potent, since... Every once in a while, i think that my tolerance has built up enough, maybe. But...it was an impressionable experience, and would rather not go there again. And yet...i get tempted, think about it, and just say NOPE.

Glad that you guys like it, though. I've even thought about how it would be to experiment with it in crosses, but ha, who would i test it on? Enemies?

you are right about vietnamese, not all phenotypes are like that but there are some...

every psychedelic weed brings vulnerability of personality and what I call metaphysical anxiety, it is different anxiety than clinical anxiety as disorder. it is all about momentary psychic conditions. this weed shows you if you are in harmony or no imo. when it doesn't go so bad, like at little mouse, mouse can overcome first phase when herb is hitting the system strongly, then some mouse, not every mouse probably, can be rewarded by some really wonderful, almost spiritual, experience and soul of mouse can get really high in spiral of cosmic extasy... hehhehehehehe

you have to used to it step by step, not at once. so first time you smoke such weed, it can be too complicated for brain and too high vibration for heart. then negative reaction can appear.

I like to breed weed which push smoker´s mind to new unknown dimension, I would like weed from my varieties to stimulate brain to discover, uncover what is hidden, sleeping there in brain, wake up! rise up! that what should be... inspirational, shaking with soul, brainstorming and mainly some long lasting high flying euphoria weed.

one customer wrote me:

"above is my trippy grandfunk that i thought was quite special. sometimes when i eat something extremely sweet i swear can feel neurotransmitters firing happy chemicals in my brain. i got a very similar feeling in the top of my head from smoking this one… never had that happen from anything besides sugar. wish i kept a cut, she had real unique smell to it and fantastic high that i miss."

he says he never got that at weed, first time with grandfunk. that´s my goal, I dont want to copy high of colombian gold, or resurrect high of old school punto rojo. I want to create something which provides new forms of effect.. and possibly new experience which gives mind new views and inspiration..

Just wanted to chime in and comment on this fantastic thread. As an acute adhd sufferer, I find that “sativas” (narrow leaf equatorials) can really give me a kick in the ass that I need. I’m ALWAYS on the search for something I can a) manage to grow with limited vertical space in a tent and b) finish around 90 days. Its a challenge, but I guess so are most things that are worth doing.

When i was a much younger mouse, i had a bad ride with what was supposed to be a Vietnamese weed. I guess that we just rolled up a big ol fatty (probably 1.5 papers), which would be a mistake for me, even today...of anything. Well, you can imagine. I was curled up in bed, freezing, wondering if i was gonna die, and afraid that i wouldn't.

I don't think that i've tried anything that potent, since... Every once in a while, i think that my tolerance has built up enough, maybe. But...it was an impressionable experience, and would rather not go there again. And yet...i get tempted, think about it, and just say NOPE.

Glad that you guys like it, though. I've even thought about how it would be to experiment with it in crosses, but ha, who would i test it on? Enemies?
"but ha, who would i test it on? Enemies?"

Whoo'da' thunk nannymouse had and evil side?... *shutters"...

What about a blend like they sometimes do with cheap catnip?... errrrr, ummmmm, I think I'll shut up now!

At times I get a little ball of "jelly-belly" deep behind my solar plexus (with weed in general) and start thinking that I have over imbibed... if I just remind myself that it is always just a temporary physical reaction, the feeling goes away in a few minutes and I settle in for the ride... BUT, I am a super light weight, so it's likely that most people on this forum wouldn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

For me, it always feels like my mental direction has been knocked a few degrees off (to the right) of my central direction... like walking through the woods in a deep fog, all the while knowing that your walking in an arch, and trying to keep left... ha ha... (I doubt many people would relate to that thought process either!)

Just wanted to chime in and comment on this fantastic thread. As an acute adhd sufferer, I find that “sativas” (narrow leaf equatorials) can really give me a kick in the ass that I need. I’m ALWAYS on the search for something I can a) manage to grow with limited vertical space in a tent and b) finish around 90 days. Its a challenge, but I guess so are most things that are worth doing.
thanks for you chime in.

yeah I was surprised that my hazes work for ADHD and ADD patients... I would await, you guys need something more calming, but no, it is haze you need. great it works...

you are on right address, things like mindblower or df13haze can work for you. but of course, it has still its stretch - which can be reduced by growing from matured cut, not so bad stretch like at pure sativas though, and mindblower or df13haze are still more sativa in effect than g13haze, black haze, fort collins cough or any other afghanhaze or its variants.

WOW, everything that you have posted looks amazing and delicious. I have only had a few Hawaiians and probably never had any "real" haze types. Makes me want to create a tent just for these types.

WOW, everything that you have posted looks amazing and delicious. I have only had a few Hawaiians and probably never had any "real" haze types. Makes me want to create a tent just for these types.
Hi! thank you for kind words bro.

I grew few hawaiian lines, like hawaiian webbed indica/molokai frost or federation hawaiian. I grew also modern hawaiian from Kauai, and I have Kona Gold cut in possession and hawaiian pakithai cut(which I think is blue paki kush x choc thai, but cant prove it hehehehe). now I grew new caledonia, which is very similar to hawaiians from 80s. they are all good, but for me there is too much indica mixed in it, so I hit it with thaihaze in most cases, in case of Kona Uprise I hit KG with vietnamese haze.

to make it more cerebral, heady and psychedelic...

federation hawaiian I didn't like so much. not bad, but not top. it has something to do with this hypothesis from DJ SHORT:

"I have tried to equal the Hawaiian experience outdoor on the mainland, and indoors, with no success. Everything I have grown from Hawaiian stock turned out to be nowhere near the quality of the parent stock. This is true for three generations of trials. The product from Hawaiian seed was equal to the best plants grown from mid-quality Colombian stock!

This led me to a hypothesis about Hawaii: that just about any stock grown in Hawaii will turn out to be of unique and relatively high quality. Hawaii just happens to be one of those special places, I suppose.

All breeding attempts with Hawaiian stock were dumped from my garden by 1983. It was a pretty and robust plant though, and also quite productive. Just not all that impressive when grown outside its homeland.
"

that is another reason why I outcross it with our favorite hazes and get better results than from old school hawaiian heirlooms.

because I want to achieve this outside of Islands:

"Hawaiian a true classic. There is something special about a good island herb, and Hawaiian is among the best. When properly grown outdoors it has a wonderful and unique bouquet of fruity spice, similar to the sweetness of the fine Thai, but with a kind of tangy taste.

Good Hawaiian herb has always been a devastatingly powerful experience for me. It is very psychedelic and internally focused, contemplative and overpoweringly meditative. A Walk with the King, a Dance with the Queen, and a sunset on the beach! Aah... Hawaiian!
"

again note from DJ. he says psychedelic, overpoweringly meditative etc. that's my goal when I outcross hawaiian heirloom with thaihaze or viethaze.

one of my "hawaiian" projects I call Hawaiian Gas(HWIMF x haze) as it is very very gassy. unfortunately I cant release it as 2 out 5 females have intersexual issues. in average.

this one was my favorite, and it was firm female.

HG23.JPGHG44.JPGHG56.JPG
HG63.JPGHG32.JPG1660777234784.png

Wow, what a beautiful plant! Crazy how it looks very "Chem" with the color contrast of the buds to the leaves. The only experience I have had smoking real Hawawian was on Oahu. I could only score half a 1/8th. It was gold and extremely potent. That little amount lasted me 4 days. Some of the best I have ever had.

Wow, what a beautiful plant! Crazy how it looks very "Chem" with the color contrast of the buds to the leaves. The only experience I have had smoking real Hawawian was on Oahu. I could only score half a 1/8th. It was gold and extremely potent. That little amount lasted me 4 days. Some of the best I have ever had.
if you look at at first page of this thread, you will see that tropical boogie gives those gold phenos...

this is Blue Sting, it is kind of modern haze, not that old school one, it sure has some incense to it, but is more complex in terps, there are phenos which combine blueberry fuel spicy terps with piney/mango gummy musky incense...

blue sting1.jpg

That Tropical Boogie is gorgeous and so is that Blue Sting! All of these plants look super healthy! Do you have any tricks to keeping plants alive that long? I have never gone past 11 weeks and everything started to fall apart on me

thank you for kind words @KillahMike420 , I prefer sativas. I dropped chemD, GG#4 or Triangle Kush, and I will not look back hahahahha. I smoke only thaihaze hybrids... choc thai or citric thai based... haze on!

look at this acid beauty, she is starting her flowering at Big Island!

6bd20743b93d07bcdc3e20679ffe74078dc1ce62.jpeg
Down in Pahoa area?I had awesome luck there back in the day but my fav experience was growing PNW Dogshit, kc brains mango and Hindu Kush from sensi in one of the gulches north of Hilo. Watching all the strains acclimatize equatorial over time was one the best experiences ever. Much love brother!

Down in Pahoa area?I had awesome luck there back in the day but my fav experience was growing PNW Dogshit, kc brains mango and Hindu Kush from sensi in one of the gulches north of Hilo. Watching all the strains acclimatize equatorial over time was one the best experiences ever. Much love brother!
it is from grower in Kona...

PNW Dogshit is some great stuff... stinky.

That Tropical Boogie is gorgeous and so is that Blue Sting! All of these plants look super healthy! Do you have any tricks to keeping plants alive that long? I have never gone past 11 weeks and everything started to fall apart on me
tropical boogie, and all those others from same project, like mindblower or grandfunk, put out 12 weeker phenos mostly, in Juicy Woo we found 10 weekers even. occasionally there can be 13/14 weeker, but that is rare... only project with vietnamese versus haze cuts is about 16 weekers...

project with TB, MB, GF or JW is for those who are not experienced with sativas, not so advanced in growing them, but still want that crazy sativa high, with reasonable flowering time and outstanding yield... I personally prefer to grow such hybrids indoors, in greenhouse I prefer to grow 16 weeks plus, but indoors I prefer MB or GF. it is easier and you dont have to wait so long... results are similar, as true tropical sativa is never satisfied indoor. you need really big wattage for them and it takes so long. I prefer hybrids like grandfunk indoors.

no tricks, just feed it till it is needed, avoid ph fluctuations... they are not hungry like indica hybrids... it is easy to grow, it is not finicky or sensitive... I think it is less finicky than sour diesel... you must realize that these are true F1 hybrids... which are always easy to grow.. very mold/disease resistant, plus extreme vigor, grows fast and big... also from cut it is always easier, as growing it from cut reduces its initial stretch and even shortens flowering time..

only one variety, which is finicky, is Acid Beauty... but still easier to grow than original haze for example. and more meat on it. on ACID BEAUTY I am especially proud... very psychoactive...

not all pics in this thread are mine, pics are from customers too..

blue sting pics are from testers.

Last edited:
I love the name ACID BEAUTY. Sounds amazing! One day I will make room for this. It would be amazing if this type of stuff was available in dispensaries. People talk about "Sativa and Indica" when most people have really never had real sativa flower. Most people don't realize how special real sativa flower is.

I love the name ACID BEAUTY. Sounds amazing! One day I will make room for this. It would be amazing if this type of stuff was available in dispensaries. People talk about "Sativa and Indica" when most people have really never had real sativa flower. Most people don't realize how special real sativa flower is.
the best would be, if it can be imported from tropics... let say Caribbean... to USA legally. but since cannabis is illegal on federal level, it is not possible.. at least I think it is like that. it would help those Caribbean regions economically too.

Back