MAHAKALA seeds

golden thai pheno of Juicy

f1931e1f6878df0052445c5292b0acd083a029da.jpeg

straight herbal cherries pheno of Juicy, different from oily cherry blue chocolate one, quicker too... on exhale it tastes just like cherry pie x dosidos, just without kushy fuel and more spicy. but very similar cherry flavor coating your mouth. the high is clear and energetic though.

42238fafed8d6ccc127a7cb71d2cdddf10ed17e1.jpeg
1b6f71f2c5d5e48d6fd9d3c00a114a6640921a83.jpeg

I've been screaming for years about bringing Sat's into the commercial market. Most smokers today have never experienced a good Sativa high!
I find sativa and sat-dom genetics in the Maine medical market—though I had to look. It’s not rare, but not dominant either. It may involve a road trip.

My favorite grower, Fraktal out of Biddeford, uses several breeders doing work similar to the AMAZING work shown here by MAHAKALA.

Yesterday I picked up “Blue Scream” (DJ Short Blueberry x A5 Haze/Thai bx) using Doc D seeds, and Legends of Nigeria from Swamp Boy seeds. I also regularly buy a Laotian Kush that’s Green Bodhi cross of a Laotian landrace with Hazy Kush. Lemon Thai from Doc D is also in their lineup.

They typically hunt 200-300 seeds to find keepers and sometimes find none. Red Congolese Sour and Nigerian Haze phenohunt flower is selling now but when I asked no keeper—which doesn’t indicate bad flower, because many factors including how a particular plant performs in their garden setup determine what they deem “keeper”. Sometimes a great plant grows too squat for them. Or it doesn’t deliver a distinct enough offer with other options. The Blue Scream will push out the similar Broadkaster, which crosses the same A5Haze/Thai with GSC—itself the winner of a previous hunt.

The thing to remember is that customers drive the market in part, and many aren’t educated. A couple months ago I heard someone ask for an oz of flower—doesn’t matter the strain. They were completely indifferent. I drive an hour to a grower/vender I hunted, passing tens of dispos along the way because they do offer really interesting genetics, grown well, at fair prices.

MAHAKALA, sorry to hijack. I’ll definitely recommend your seeds to my favorite growers. I really appreciate your pics also!

Last edited:
no problem man. I have nothing against Doc D. he is good guy and does awesome work. in fact Blue Sting contains 25% of bandaid haze, which he is using too. good form of NLhaze...))

you guys are doing good job in Maine. one guy from Maine is testing my Kona Uprise right now. he is doing it seriously. I will post pics of it later.. he posted pic of country side in Maine. it looks like there is magic nature in Maine. I love it.

this is Blue Sting from another tester. I am showing it, as it is freaky phenotype, I dont see that other testers would get it. it connects some freaky traits from genetics participated. variegation from DJ Short genetics and curly leaf of Black Cuban Haze cut... hehehe too funny. but still.. it is vigorous.

img_3823-jpeg.18977143

this is Acid Beauty grown in Hamakua and report from Hamakua

acid beauty in hamakua.jpeg

HawaiianGrower said:
The acid beauty has been curing for about a month. I gotta say there is nothing ordinary about this herb. Grown in tropical sun it had a aura about it from the get, out of three ladies one had pronounced resin. I knew three weeks into flower she was the one and took a cut. She smelled of savory broth and curry spices with a bit of mango sap. Nothing sweet at all.

She dried up and retained her savory nature in jar, however upon combustion the air hangs with a unexpected sweet temple incense. The smell of the lingering smoke is like a doorway you wallk through to the coming effect. I must say it is racy, bordering on anxious, profound and truly lysergic in it’s nature. Last night Had a couple brews and two large rips, laying in the dark was like a journey into the mind, tossing and turning, deep breaths, mild CEV’s and tripped out thought patterns. Kinda strange how night brings out it’s visual effect. When I smoked it in the day I had to go take a cold shower and sort out my vibes too. Laser vision, wide eyes, not stony. This jar does not get reached for often! Also I noticed if I smoke some other killer herb a hour or two later i can feel it potentiate the effect of the lingering acid beauty high, That is a first. It wasn’t a perfect grow, had some mildew problems likely environmental. I took a cut of the keeper and am so glad I did, will also do some work in F2 to further acclimate this incredible strain and likely keep it forever.

Getting closer to the 90’s island grown Thai high I once had thanks to Maha Kala, God bless you and your work brother. I look forward to what is to come with all you have in store.

Back