MAHAKALA seeds

The viet really shines in this one
Nice to see u have your own area

vietnamese is there. there are many different phenos. fuel one could attract your interest imo. but I like those longer flowering ones more.

just had talk about it with that fool :D @kushyman, he bought original pack of VB F1 at some auction for 300 bucks. wow. he said F1s were uniform and F2s was completely different. and I think from this F2s generation there are different selections. my "black vietnamese" line look different and more wild compared to Kiona cut for example...

this story reminds me story about original haze. skunkman said that original haze F1 were uniform, with heavy colas bending branches down and from F2s he selected different lines of it...

Last edited:
when I posted pics of Juicy.. my heart cried. I dont have any.... year ago this time I had many jars of it... especially of my cherry oily bubblegummy blue chocolate cut... so oily resin, it made joint look like there is fried chicken rolled in it. and because it is so oily, it makes big clouds of smoke, you can inhale a lot...

it is not so loud like mindblower or pungent like grandfunk. but my heart belongs to Juicy.

I like blue haze. but mostly it is too relaxing, and not enough speedy.. things like blueberry x jack herrer for example. so I wanted blue haze which would be rushy. and speedy. edgy.

in fact I grew such one. it was F13 x posi haze from Tom Hill... it was speedy! and energetic, and really kind of race car driver weed. crazy. the taste was fantastic too. floral piney cola and fuely. I love fuely weed... it was so euphoric, it was almost like mdma... duration was about 2 hours, not bad not so good for haze hybrid category - as for example grandfunk´s effect lasts much longer, and it was not trippy.

I grew blue genetics practically every year. I like moonshine and f13 mainly. F13 I grew last time, I didnt find anything excellent in 10 females, but thats how it goes around. but before that I grew FLO91 mother x old time moonshine F5. I was told that old time moonshine line used is very blue moonshine like and juicy fruit terps dominant. as I know moonshine as eathy musky burgundy cedar berry hashplant, I was curious about it.

I got different phenos, but two juicy fruit phenos. one was with bigger calyxes than other, but only the one with smaller calyxes gave me that high. incredible high I would not await from DJ Short gear, far from relaxing typical relaxing velvet hug effect. this was really intense and I would not be afraid to describe it as rushy and trippy. with good duration,,, I was amazed... it has that creeper slowly building effect with oscilating intensities which is specific for some south asain lines. unmistakably. so it was opportunity to cross it with our thaihaze male. he ran over her though... any of Juicies looked like their mother. shorter flowering phenos are more relaxing, longer ones are nervous jittery and kind of like mild dose of mushrooms trance of mind... I love to puff it. Juicy is special for me. it is weed that stays at farm hehehehe

Last edited:
he bought original pack of VB F1 at some auction for 300 bucks. wow. he said F1s were uniform and F2s was completely different.
it was the CW auction the only place they were ever sold and only few packs...

they were uniformly hermi too....most....special colour green..and leaf serrations

f2’s I got zero of the same colour leaves....taste ...it was not the same cross after

if enough of the f2’s were grown there has to be something similar..

there are taller skinnier phenos that are pretty good..fat ones that are ok..

and no I did not get great weed from the f1’s either.. but should have kept cuts..it was a different time and one could not hang on to everything

I had a sample from” Kiona" cut s1 weed and it was not something special either .....hopefully the cut was better..I liked some of what I got from the f2’s more.......maybe I need to grow them out againLOL

the original Vb description said:

there were phenos that produced "loss of bladder coordination."

............lemmie know when you find one

there were phenos that produced "loss of bladder coordination."
you know my English is not so good, and I am not sure if I understand it. but isn't it called "dizziness"? sure it is there. I just call it nauseous and confused LOL yeah something like that it is there. but not like at glue diesel where it is really dizzy drunkenness kind of... this is more kind of confusion typical for psychedelics... like at the beginning when you eat mushrooms, similar to it...

"my" black vietnamese is bred into like F6, so it is ideal for outcrossing! thats why I hit those elite haze cuts. the best ones around and it is stronger etc. simply everything F1 brings. I have to say that posi haze x VB and NHz x VB are more uniform than Bandaid x VB... but bandaid x VB is fun to find surprising phenos, like pineapple pheno.

VB is the best south asian line I found, it is not landrace, it is heirloom and it has some acclimatization history at northern hemisphere. I think that green vietnamese in it was brought to USA at 1977.

while I really like it, it is still quite far from psychedelic general aspect of original haze. but that is legit for all sativa lines I grew practically, none of it is up there with original haze in complex effect.

you know my English is not so good, and I am not sure if I understand it. but isn't it called "dizziness"? sure it is there. I just call it nauseous and confused LOL yeah something like that it is there. but not like at glue diesel where it is really dizzy drunkenness kind of... this is more kind of confusion typical for psychedelics... like at the beginning when you eat mushrooms, similar to it...

>loss of bladder coordination is much different..

acid beauty, this just part of plant I chopped.

af8efd1eeda241c52f8fa4c1ec3c3cacb1c4139a.jpeg
e72573a840e12a80fe3f580c6a47a7fbf974595a.png

Last edited:
Back