Lp grow room

300 plants , 30 kw , 900' room . Pruned to 7 branches then trellised. So much better than lanky larry so far.

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Funny story about this room. Was in on saturday working on weaving branches into trellis as thr crew just lower the trellis and sometimes dont pay attention to where the branches go. Spent an hour and was blown away by the terps at 26 days flower were over the top chem stank. My forearms were coated and reeked. I got pulled over speeding and the officer said she smelled marijuana. I was thinking doesnt everyone call it cannabis now!?!
Then i said i have a letter for this!! And handed over a letter from our director of operations explaining i may smell strongly of cannabis from my clothes skin and hair lmao.i think it even says exposed to copious amounts of cannabis , live , fresh and dried.

She said well this explains a lot as im smelling it but not sensing youre impaired ( i hadnt smoked in 4hrs maybe)
She gave me a warning ticket for 200$

I went about my day [emoji322]

quotes

I was thinking doesn't everyone call it cannabis now!?!

>cannabis=politically correct 'marijuana.'

marijuana=evil weed

Marihuana, the Devil's Harvest! They took the Mexican name for it and tried to associate it with "dirty Mexicans and Coloreds." Jazz musicians, you know, terrible people. That was the beginning of the War on Drugs.

What’s that white sensor hanging is it a controller or a data sensor? Looks like aroya?
Rooms looking good. Trellising is very important to make sure those branches don’t start pushing it up.

We call that the birdcage , its the room sensor from priva
Humidity, temp and co2 .
Air is well mixed so one point is ok.
This room is so stanky now. Def picked a good pheno. We have another tres sister , bigger yielder and cherry stank. Too much cherry on market now, maybe keep that one in our hat for a year or 2

New QC has tons of industry experience and now we have a clear path to our own products.

Still hate being a manager.

Sprouting more stuff soon!! Always a struggle to choose what!!!
Gotta be something old
Something new
Something borrowed
Something blue

But for sure no wedding cake.

Peas

P

Im getting sales commission now, got like 5 batches of larry to sell...
I think i have them convinced to let me grow my blueberry sativa and sweet tooth x hase selections we already made.

Thinking of sprouting motas g13x yumbolt
Hope they pop and we find a nice one
Also some super flavor of the months 30% BS special.

Peas

Im getting sales commission now, got like 5 batches of larry to sell...

...and sweet tooth x hase selections we already made.
Awesome, best with the commish!

Can you share a bit more about the Sweet Tooth?
ST3 was the second pack I grew and had moms of two pheno's, one a fruity chunky one (grapefruit coming through?), the other more sativa leaning, less terps.
Have perhaps a dozen or so f2 seed from each (had only one male).

Awesome, best with the commish!

Can you share a bit more about the Sweet Tooth?
ST3 was the second pack I grew and had moms of two pheno's, one a fruity chunky one (grapefruit coming through?), the other more sativa leaning, less terps.
Have perhaps a dozen or so f2 seed from each (had only one male).
I had a blueberry leaning sweet tooth 4 ( this line was more rot resistant than 3)

Pollinated her with a pre 2000 TFD original haze male

Peas

this could be interesting..for head stash

sounds like you may have created .."the canadian almost blue dream "

this could be interesting..for head stash

sounds like you may have created .."the canadian almost blue dream "
Im hoping that the selections we made go well when i get the chance to scale them up . I selected 3 plants from about 45 females of a few different lines. One bluejay and 2 sweet tooth 4 x haze

Ideally i get to compare a room of each to see whats best.

Peas

great room OA…..!

tres sis was a good one for me…..and male used upgraded most hit……

best in finish…ganj on…

I got a stanky tres sis male so can make f2s someday if needed.

150kg of already bucked larry just hit trimming room.

Cant wait to see how it pans out.

Our flower hit market but its overpriced by packer. Still selling well.

Peas
8260872e522bb9f5295f3cbf33baaf72.jpg

Alchemist dont work here anymore[emoji1787]

Was a wild ride , so many stories. Made lots of sales. Lost our original core team and then another qap ....

Early stages of starting a micro now. Better team more focused and will be part owner!!

Peace

=organic alchemist;1591108]Alchemist dont work here anymore[emoji1787]

Was a wild ride , so many stories. Made lots of sales. Lost our original core team and then another qap ....

Early stages of starting a micro now. Better team more focused and will be part owner!!

>so what happened?

people quit or ceo decisions?

"Better team more focused and will be part owner!! "

>how long until- pay check.... surely cannot be a quick new micro license?

wishing you all the best bro..

if I was the boss I would have stuck with your integrity..its solid

we want stories..

Well i will share some stories.

All about thc % with bulk sales and its shocking what some companies will do.

Had a batch of larry with a considerable amount of mildew. I was committed to using it for something extract based. Did not want this flower to go to market. We had lots of other batches with no mildew.

But it tested at 26.5% and 4% terps. Clean for micro as HC test does not detect PM.

My fucking boss put the batch on the CCX cannabis exchange and sensi brands bought it for 2.65$ CAN /g

They launched a premium glass jar 3.5g sku based on this bulk sale, it was on ocs under sensimila brand at aroubd 15$/g

Luckily no complaints but WTF all around.
Who the fuck gonna sell that shit and then a fucking brand gonna launch a sku with product they never sampled or saw and bought on the ebay of cannabis ?!?

Good luck with the micro, OA. Sucks what corporate cannabis is turning out to be... no ethics, just $$$.

Back