Lp grow room

Throwing around the name Organic Alchemy for micro.

Got hexos qap they just laid off onboard. Will be a chance to do it right.

Peace

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

"as HC test does not detect PM. “

>how convenient..

but will detect fungicide used on the mother plant that provided clones that were flowered out and never sprayed

"all about the thc %"..has been what they all say...

thanks OA

......will this also take another few years and more than a few + 100k$ to pull off?
Yes, its around 3 million at least and takes some time. The best things arent easy and take awhile. Im in this for the long haul, being an owner is important to me as we put our lives into these things and no way am i doing for a bunch of circus clowns like the last owners .

Small , simple and sustainable business run by 2 friends with industry experience is all.
My friend from hexo and i have been close for almost 20 yrs and work well together with skill sets that compliment each other. We are the dream team.

Peas

quote OA

"Yes, its around 3 million at least and takes some time."

yikes ..
yeh and especially fking with those whores in HC

who hate cannabis hate growers and fk them around as much as they can and as long as they can

..... and still don't recognize PM

all the best..

I believe in you...

and hope you are using OPM

[none of this is sarcasm ]

" so many stories. “

>more stories please
I will do my best to tell some more stories for sure. All my eggs are not in this basket but worth a try. Im still breeding bees and in very good position to expand that business.
Will see how it goes , have some family who are more in tune with this stuff poking holes in business plan now so we can refine and strengthen it. Who knows may just work. Having QC expert with industry experience really is a big big asset for us so makes the dream more viable.

Peas

This is the same QC expert who let Legendary Larry out with PM?! If so, you might wanna find a better QC expert!
No , she had left after finding the owners son ( head of security at the time) doing cocaine in his office. She demanded he be disciplined or fired. The owners chose to do nothing and she left.

No , she had left after finding the owners son ( head of security at the time) doing cocaine in his office. She demanded he be disciplined or fired. The owners chose to do nothing and she left.

they didn’t deserve either of you....

[more stories please]

I never really shopped around the business plan much , first guy was on board for about 10% of capital needed. Im enjoying beekeeping and focused on building that up, breeding queens is very satisfying.
Still a bit bitter about the owners, things could have been much better. I got burnt out working 7 days a week with minimal support staff. Did sales, maintenance , cleaning and more. They are trying to grow for another company now. Rockwool and RO water ( i was told no RO too expensive) i would have mixed it 50:50 with hard well water anyway to maintain terroir.
They have a grower with industry experience and follow another companies sop's. Im watching for them on market.

Unreasonable owners , unrealistic expectations , sexism, nepotism saw it all and sort of gave up at some point. Probably for the best anyways.
Funny thing is , my new day job is dishwashing and it has better benefits , perks , hours and pays 70% of what i was making as " master grower" working 7 days a week [emoji1787]

Theres more stories..

Peace

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

After our first batch ever hit market...
I sent a sample of it from off store shelf along with a sample of what was rated as one of best on legal market at time ( a gelato 33 splitter grown hydro) to breeder steve out west as i really trust and appreciate his pallet and knowledge.
He liked my sample better. I know he is a bit biased as mine was semi organic and thats his prefernce.
I still think given proper support and framework with reasonable owners, we could have built a solid brand. But also whole industry is struggling now and maybe only a few lp and a handful of micros turn a profit so far.

Peas

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Back