Kali Mist

That’s a good sign, the newer releases didn’t even stretch as much as a GMO or truffle cake. I was really surprised
yeah she's the real deal. the buzz creeps like crazy. took 45 minutes to feel obliterated. I smoked some folks out. Riught after we smoked they told me it was a bit light in buzz and that they were "cannaseurs" etc. later they came up to me and said, Damn dude, that's good smoke...... I laughed, knowingly

yeah she's the real deal. the buzz creeps like crazy. took 45 minutes to feel obliterated. I smoked some folks out. Riught after we smoked they told me it was a bit light in buzz and that they were "cannaseurs" etc. later they came up to me and said, Damn dude, that's good smoke...... I laughed, knowingly
I get that a lot as I run a lot of longer flowering sativas that aren’t common place. I think part of it is people just aren’t used to that cannabanoid profile so it smacks them a bit harder even serious tokers. Which begs the question of why more people who commit so much of themselves into their grow don’t add more variety even if it’s just for their personal headstash. The longer flowering time is offset to a degree by not needing as much veg time, the yields can be very good, trimming is a breeze and the shelf life is amazing. Add to that most of my favorite times to smoke (concerts, fishing, hiking etc…) are best complimented by a good soaring high with a clean come down plus a touch of extra energy.

Anyway, stepping off the soap box and rolling up some Thai x Panama to get my day going

✌🏻

I have a pack of Kali Mist Regs I got ahold of that I'm looking forward to growing one day. Too many seed projects and necessary flower runs to get through first. But i'm definitely going to grow her out as I love a great Sativa high.

Edit:

When I do grow them I will do a seed increase and F2 them to see what lies in those F2 genetics.

Last edited:
Happy New Year every one. Hey Freak I'm glad your friends came to their senses ...or lack there of. On Nov. 24 I put the last two clones under 18/6 to veg for awhile, They just started to grow up through the grate and will be tied down. I'm still going to give them more veg time, on the 24 of this month will be two months veg time. I'll reevaluate then, I want a full canopy. The stretch on this one in flower will slow down and stop about half way through flower.

It might be a new year, but I'm still working on last year. LOL The last two clones are still in veg and will be in veg for a few more weeks. Their growing good they are healthy, they're just growing slow because of the cooler temps. I'm cutting the time frame pretty close. If I flip on the 24 of jan. and flower for 10 weeks that would put me at April 3rd. That would give me two months of veg time before I can put the next crop out at the end of may. That crop will be Mystic Haze. I have to check out the cross I made, it just wouldn't be right not to.

Hey nanny promises made, and promises kept. The gold nuggets are in circulation. The last two clones CL3 will be flipped tonight. They have been in veg for two months to give me more canopy but with the temps down in the 50's during lights out growth has been slow, and the canopy is not as full as I would have liked it to be. Regardless, they are getting flipped, I will need this cabinet at the beginning of april to get things out by the end of may.

Last edited:
Griot, That 93 KM is a totally different plant than what I have. Yours, the 93 has more of a sativa look, and I like it. The one I have grows more open and the leaves arnt as thin. I don't know what seed stock yours is from but it is nice to see her before the change. But then again I like the one I have. Two maybe three or four hits and your ready to start the day weather you want to or not.

Back