Kali Mist

not enough. Make more. The old KM is like gold.

Those seeds nanny were like a sample or a test just to see how long it would take for seed to ripen. These took about 50-55 days. I have one whole plant the KM CL1 fully seeded with SSH pollen, and two KM plants fully seeded with KM pollen. I think there will be enough gold nuggets to go around.

Good on ya MyDBear for doing and documenting this preservation project with the community in mind, very cool. :thumright::thumright:

Hey MyDBear!! Sorry I’m late!! Congratulations on everything!! The germination, successful harvest and making more beans. Cant wait to hear how the smoke is. Hopefully its what you remember.

Hey MyDBear!! Sorry I’m late!! Congratulations on everything!! The germination, successful harvest and making more beans. Cant wait to hear how the smoke is. Hopefully its what you remember.

Hey digger, Ya aint never too late. I thank ya for the congrats, but this was something that I had to do. The Canna Gods were with me on this one and every thing kinda fell into place. Cept one thing, I didn't get a female SSH, maybe next season. But I did get a Hybrid and I'm excited bout that. I took some bud out of the jar this morning ground a nug up and it was a lil sticky, had that light tropical fruit smell with some kind of spicy thing going on. The taste was more of that spicy thing and not so much the fruit. The high was good, not quite like I remember, so far this KM don't have the lung expansion that her sister had. The high itself is a real good day time smoke and I like that.

i just potted up my make and female. collecting pollen soon

I know ya ment male LOL. just a type-o, it be ah-ite. LOL. Thats great news GMD, you going to pollenate the whole plant or just parts of her?

Last edited:
You're welcome!! Hopefully the smoke will get a little closer to what you remember when you run a sensi plant and she isnt concentrating on making beans. Your thread has me wanting to pop the last of the Shanti SSH beans I got around 2009.

Even just a few branches will give you enough seed to do what ever you want.
Both KM were harvested, trimmed and hung to dry. The KM X SSH was harvested, trimmed and hung to dry in a different place so the seed wont get mixed up. Got a nice 1/4" ball of finger hash that I will enjoy this evening.

This grow was a​

Success​

Up date on the hash ball. Holy fuck.. pinched off a piece about the size of a BB. one good hit, lost half a lung, and caught one. Second hit was worse, lost the other half. When I smoke the flowers of the same plant, I don't cough no where near that bad. After I caught my breath, I had a nice mellow buzz going.

Next harvest try saving the trimming until after its dry, hang as much of the plant in whole pieces as possible. I promise you will see a difference in the quality of the smoke and watch how easy it is to trim. Might not even need scissors until its time for the detail work.

Next harvest try saving the trimming until after its dry, hang as much of the plant in whole pieces as possible. I promise you will see a difference in the quality of the smoke and watch how easy it is to trim. Might not even need scissors until its time for the detail work.

I'll give it a try. This plant grows very open, not a whole lot of vegetive growth. I pop off the fans that grow out of the bud and that's all I need to do, I don't use scissors any more. All the sugar leaves stay. The quality of smoke is great. Its the difference between the smoke from ground up buds and the smoke from raw resin in the form of finger hash. The hash is way more expansive than the buds. But the next harvest I'll pop them off after their dry, unless I feel like some hash, Then I'll get my fingers sticky.

The bud that was hung up on 10-6-23 was put in a jar to day. Not to bad, a lot better than the seeded bud. I put the last two clones in three gal pots and put them on 18-6 to veg for a while. These cold temps have got every thing stunned.

my male is go0ing under a 1K watt HPS today so he can spill his pollen. Got a big girl in flower waiting for him.

@Oldday, yeah this girl is fantastic. I'll send you some beans
+1 @Guymandude curious to see how they turn out compared to the newer KM releases (I’m convinced another full cross back to an affy was made again)
. should be getting some pollen spew any day now.

The Kali Mist in flower stretched like crazy. She's well over 6 feet tall. Gonna hafta use some Bud Blood on her next time.

That’s a good sign, the newer releases didn’t even stretch as much as a GMO or truffle cake. I was really surprised

Back