Kali Mist

The genetics of Kali Mist come from Cambodia, Colombia, Mexico and Africa.

Thats from Claude at serious seeds anyways
I’ll stick with my dude, don’t ya hate mysteries

Well obvious more and more Afghanistan over the years as well. It would be nice if he release the Sativa only piece, I love full sativas but I prefer they be worked a little instead of fresh out of the field at point of origin similar to what Ace, Snowhigh and Cannabiogen have put out.

I want to thank everyone that stopped in. Your comments were very rewarding to read. Thank You.
I also see that the last few posts are about her lineage. I posted a thread about that here. https://thecannacabana.com/forums/threads/kali-mist-lineage.42116/. I've been growing this version since 2006 when I first got her, and she is everything the description says she is. I also know that Simon fell into some hard times and lost the parents to KM. I don't know the time frame of this incident, but everything bred after this is not the same KM, it's that simple.

Harvested both KM clones. This has officially ended last year's grow. It's been 10 weeks on the 3rd and the buds were showing signs of being very ripe, so there again clones will finish a week or 2 earlier than plants from seed. In the beginning of this post I started with Supper Silver Haze from Mr. Nice in hopes for a seed run to replenish what few seed I had. But that didnt happen, I didnt even get a female to try out and see if even I like it. But I did get a slow flowering male that I made hybreds with the Kali Mist female I had. I still need to make that SSH seed run to get more seed of that seed not the seed you get now a days. The same with KM, I made seed of that seed not what you get now a days.

@ kushyman I have photos in my KM album, I just can't get the hyperlinks to work that are in the grow log. Dman was able to help me get all the pics from the other site, but those links arnt compatible with our new upgrade. I need to get skitty to help me. I think it's just the settings in the CP.
Anyway, Here is that album. It's mostly about that seed run, pics of preflowers, pics of them growing up, males and pollen, some outside pics because that's where they will grow up at LOL.
That zing yer looking for, I hope you find it. I know I did, and I can only speak for myself. She is somewhat of a creeper. Give her a few seconds to a minute or two. She will make you anxious or antsy in the sense that you can't sit still, you want to do something. A very good day time smoke, clear head and clear eyes. The clear eyes are important to me because I smoke all day every day and I don't want to look like I'm stoned LOL.

Yes I did, I had an outside grow for seed and an inside one for bud, a 10 to 12 week plant will finish around the 2nd week of October give or take a week. I got lucky last year; the winter weather didn't come until a week after I harvested. And by then I was smiling, sitting on a sack of seed. She will do good in chilly weather say down in the high 50's, but she don't like freezing rain or snow. Thats where I got lucky last year, we usually have one or the other by the time.

Yes I did, I had an outside grow for seed and an inside one for bud, a 10 to 12 week plant will finish around the 2nd week of October give or take a week. I got lucky last year; the winter weather didn't come until a week after I harvested. And by then I was smiling, sitting on a sack of seed. She will do good in chilly weather say down in the high 50's, but she don't like freezing rain or snow. Thats where I got lucky last year, we usually have one or the other by the time.
lol, I assume a wildwood weed song reference?

Back