Joey Weed Preservation thread !!

Yes I see Joey Weed must be popping above the ground again cause he has upcoming beans being offered when they arrive N.O.W. at Hemp Depot finally Great I see his C99 , Northern Lights & AK47 , Blueberry & White Widow so glad to see he is rising to the occasion once again :puffpuffpass:

Just saw that myself Uni! First pack of seeds I purchased were his AK x C99 off of Cbay. Solid gear in my opinion. Older genetics available again.
GO

Yes I remember a guy on old CW that held that cut and spoke very highly of it and it will take Joey a while to cross those again but his Northern Lights version was above the rest so hope he starts crossing his C99 to the NL & AK soon enough .. :hiya:

does anybody know if the blueberry f2's at the depot are the original stretch indicas from DJ's original blueberry release...i pm'd brad at the depot all he knows is they are same as 2010...peace elk..

does anybody know if the blueberry f2's at the depot are the original stretch indicas from DJ's original blueberry release...i pm'd brad at the depot all he knows is they are same as 2010...peace elk..

That's great.... Especially for the Blueberry lover such as myself

Reactions: Boo
I see none of those beans are in stock as of today but I think I want to try and grab some of those NL seeds :puffpuffpass:

Prices are posted now.

I'd like to get a pack of those BB,but can't order till I am back in the US.Prices are what they were in 2010 for a limited time.I'd be willing to go in on a pack if anyone wants to do that.

Were they available at all in 2010?

No Joey used to sell crosses on HD years ago but dropped out but just this week has sprung back up to bring his wares to the scene once again and he will I am sure start crossing but right now at least he preserved the original strains he did the crosses but one step at a time ..:stop:

No, But I always loved Joey Gear, my cats were named Cinderella and Apollo after ordering some Joey Weed gear from Hemp Depot way back in the day (SOME IS STILL AVAILABLE over there!!!)

Back