Joey Weed Preservation thread !!

Coxnox

Hi,

i'm going to start a breeding project that i plan for a very long time, the preservation of the old Joey Weed strains that i have.

Of course i'm not a pro breeder, but i will try my best to do this the best i can.

for the moment only 3 strains are in the line up:
C99 f2
A11 f2
Rosetta Stone f2

i wish there is more Joey's fan outhere, so maybe a few will join the fest ! :applause:

Why not a Grimm Preservation, the 2 you listed were by brothers Grimm, jw filled the whole with their ceations when they left cannabis world back in 2000

Aww, okay, I got jw's c99, so your going to help preserve your seed stock, very kewl, may I suggest multiple males mixed pollen vs picking your male, you are looking for genetic diversity to carry on the line.

I have joeys c99 and northernlights, backed crossed in 2000 and multiple males, redone in 2003 to try to carry on line. Good luck in your endevors

@Coxnox,
Great Idea, I like to join in on this thread/project and I'd be willing to share any pollen/seed I get from my lil group as well.
Here's is my JoeyWeed C99 family.
Two chicks and one dude, Lucky bugger :D

Fisrt pic is the group shot
023 (Small).JPG

This is the male aka "Odiphus" This guys stink real nice:applause:Super sweet and fruity
018 (Small).JPG

Here's one of his sisters
016 (Small).JPG

I just took 3 Kuts off the female in this last picture and will be flowering them out in some Hempys out as soon as they bust some roots

I'll be sure to post back here with the results,

I still have a few more of these C99 and few other JoeyWeed strains kicking around.

:puffpuffpass:

Much Respect!

A cool dude recently blessed me with some Sugar blossoms and a Joeys Mix I believe!
I ran some nice Joey A11 and C99 in the past, I even named my two barn kitties Apollo and Cindy after the success of those Strains for me!

will trade y left arm for sugar blossom f2???????? anybody got those on deck or his moonshadow ?????????????????????? oh curbside what do u know

Last edited:
Hi guys,

thanks you all for the support !!
and of course you're all welcome to join the project, more we are better it is ! ;)

Hi,
Aww, okay, I got jw's c99, so your going to help preserve your seed stock, very kewl, may I suggest multiple males mixed pollen vs picking your male, you are looking for genetic diversity to carry on the line.
Thanks for the support, of course open pollenisation is the way to go, but i will discard all freak and hermies if there is(it shouldn't).

Great Idea, I like to join in on this thread/project and I'd be willing to share any pollen/seed I get from my lil group as well.
you're welcome man !! i will open a grow thread when it will be time, and we will keep that one only for the JW strains and preservation work from all who want to participate. So that's not my thread but OUR thread now.

your plants look very nice, can't wait to see that in bloom !

But first i have to play a little with coco substrate, as it's my first grow in it, i'm a old time soil lover. :shy:

Yep I snagged some of his Cinderella99 before he stopped and dropped out of site to preserve them :happy1:
well done man, you're seating on some of the last true c99 beans around. ;)

dosent joey still sell as beanho??????????? :DJ:
No, beanho is the guy behind Hemp Depot.

A cool dude recently blessed me with some Sugar blossoms and a Joeys Mix I believe!
I ran some nice Joey A11 and C99 in the past, I even named my two barn kitties Apollo and Cindy after the success of those Strains for me!
If it's genuine seeds you should as well preserve the gene, and maybe join the team ? :applause:

will trade y left arm for sugar blossom f2?? anybody got those on deck or hi moonshadow ???? oh curbside what do u know
why trade when you can just join the party aswell... :D

cox i have the same ones as u c99 a11 and rosetta stone funny ..

might have one other if i get out the ice pick 4 the freezer

found this old thread and thought I would kick in... I've got a male moonshadow...
and a NL x C99 female and male... Just made some "moonshadow x NLxC99".. and some "moonshadow x SDV3"....just made them so I got 5 weeks to go tell there done...
I love the NL x C99 it rocks and I'm all for trying to keep his stuff going... :d1:

Got me thinkin what I had put back from Joey Weed.

AK47 x Cinderella 99
Blue Widow
Cinderella 99
Cinderella 99 x Apollo 11
Joey Weeds Indoor Mix
Northern Lights
White Widow

Best on your project bro...

DC.

DaddyzCrazy... please grow out this first... Cinderella 99 x Apollo 11

So I can beg you for a cut or two... :pl: :pl: it's that good... :pl: :pl:

Last edited:
Haven't yet grown any C99 straight, did get to taste some progeny that was full on pineapple though. Would like to get that flavor around for a grow one day

Back