135.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
One more.... Moon Shadow

Attachments

• Joey's Moon Shadow.jpg
    Joey's Moon Shadow.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
lookin' good.....remember Cabby did some nice work with Joey stock......

ganj on.....

lookin' good.....remember Cabby did some nice work with Joey stock......

ganj on.....

I've got some JW NL X C99 original pack on the way and hopefully some original Bros Grimm C99 beans F2 on the way ...

Them wheels are turnin familiar turns.....

Gonna do it again......Deja Vu

I wonder what happened to JW... still have two original packs of his gear (1 spoken 4).
Grew his C99 a few years ago and it was great.

Me 2 Gymshoes....where did he go, I can't quite remember where I bought he strains, did Dr. Chronic push them or was it Hemp Depot, it was around '05-'06 I bought C99 F2, C99 x Apollo 11 F2's and Moon Shadow, which was Chemo x C99. And we shared grow logs on HG420.com in the old days, lol 10-12 years ago.:gramps::gramps:
I remember them as great tasting strains with C99 F2 as the best yielder and Moon Shadow as the stoniest og the 3, the other two was more happy go lucky kinda highs with a special twist on the C99 x A11 F2's. A couple of years ago I saw that there was only 2 strains of his, left at Hemp Depot and when they were gone, Joey Weed was gone - ehh except on canadian hempco, but then again they got all the strains there has ever been made in the world, but only as birdseeds:thumbdown:
Well if he's still around or if anyone know what happened to Mr. Weed by all means do share.:wavey:

Btw now I'm at it, I could use some C99 in my life, I do have some nice F2's myself, not Joey Weed but some Pnw Roots strains and good ole Tangie F2 so if I can interest somebody, it's hereby done.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back