i'm starting to get the hang of this.

still watching ! looking good my friend . was wondering if a basket weave effect can be made ?

holy shit man.. you're getting much much better.

practice makes perfect, you certainly look like your having fun too.

rock on.

:thumbsup:

edit: i'd buy that no question. very nice work.

Just checked the whole thread, nice job faded, nice to watch you metamorphisize. A friend of mine gave me a torch that looks similar to one you showed and he gave me a good amount of color rods. Had I the facilities I would dabble a bit too. May have to just take a class for now.

I would say your getting really good!!
I am very interested in learning to blow glass not so much for pipes and stuff but more for art for my home please send me a pm so we can chat about getting into the skill.

Awesome work dude.

I see you're a cabana vendor...any chance we can start seeing some of your work up for sale? I am in a money crunch at the moment, but will be able to buy something in the next few months. A nice bong or bubbler would be suhweeeet. :party:

Oh...I can always use some badass 18mm bowls too...

i'm not sure how to go about this. a few people here have shown interest in my work. i filled my case this week and went to a shop that bought a full case 2 weeks ago. the case i sold then i let go in the "low range" just because he bought the whole case. all the other shops i deal with give me half of what they charge. it's pretty much industry standard. so this guy tries to haggle me yesterday. i bring in more than i did last time, and better stuff, and he tries to go even lower. so i walk out.

so now i want to make some of these available. but when or if i do that i end up tying them up here in a listing. i have 5 other places i sell my stuff so if i list it here i have to put it aside. which is fine, if i knew what to put aside. i'm not sure if i can just show them and sell them without a listing. maybe staff can help me on this one. it just moves so fast that sometimes it's hard keeping up with designated sales. i quit listing things on etsy because of this and don't really offer sales on my site for the same reason. at this point i can either bust my ass and build an inventory, or just keep cruising and let it go as it comes.

i have all this right now and can make just as much in a week when this is all gone, ....

View attachment 128910 View attachment 128911

10% of all sales at this site go back to the site. :wavey:

Back