I got biscuits and gravy, what y'all got?

I just got this assembled.
I'll get it burned in and broke in tomorrow evening. I'm definitely happy with the weight and quality of the components.
I haven't turned it on yet but I expect greatness.

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_211434.jpg
    IMG_20240412_211434.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
I hate to be a bummer, but I was on the flip side of this thread today... I had a huge ass kicking contest with myself as I cleaned out and sifted through the freezer, throwing out meat and frozen veggies that were too old.

Instead of taking it to the dump and feeding the rats, I unwrapped it and tossed it in an area close by that is a haven for coyotes, skunks, badgers, etc. etc. etc.

I'll be able to hear the party going on tonight as they all assemble for a flame-less picnic... don't be like me folks, I hate waste.

On a happy note though, I did find some seeds that went missing about 5 years ago!... I've been hunting for those.

Before we moved out here we had a surplus of dog food one really bad winter.So we started feeding the ravens every morning a scoop thrown into the field,every day a few more birds.
We had a small frog pond that i'd sit and toke at,where they brought a hair barrette a plastic jet and a button off a shirt.The neighbors thought they were ominous.They would try to come clap at them and make them fly away, didn't work at all.Come spring everyone left,with no ill effect.

Here's some carnita tacos with red beans,cilantro,green salsa,fresh red lettuce and some white cheddar all in a fresh tortillas.
1000018731.jpg

St Louis Style Pork Steak
Its a steak from the shoulder of the pig. Super cheap. And if you buy the bigger pack it's really cheap.

Grilled, then essentially boiled in a mixture of bbq sauce and beer to tenderize, then grilled again.

For authenticity purposes I used Maul's BBQ sauce and Budweiser, the king of shitty beers.

Attachments

• 20240417_181813.jpg
    20240417_181813.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240417_175559.jpg
    20240417_175559.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 20240417_172331.jpg
    20240417_172331.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Before we moved out here we had a surplus of dog food one really bad winter.So we started feeding the ravens every morning a scoop thrown into the field,every day a few more birds.
We had a small frog pond that i'd sit and toke at,where they brought a hair barrette a plastic jet and a button off a shirt.The neighbors thought they were ominous.They would try to come clap at them and make them fly away, didn't work at all.Come spring everyone left,with no ill effect.

Here's some carnita tacos with red beans,cilantro,green salsa,fresh red lettuce and some white cheddar all in a fresh tortillas.
View attachment 360109
That's some gourmet grub right there.
Daaaaang
They say crows can talk if you split their tongue. I don't know about that, but they seem family oriented.

St Louis Style Pork Steak
Its a steak from the shoulder of the pig. Super cheap. And if you buy the bigger pack it's really cheap.

Grilled, then essentially boiled in a mixture of bbq sauce and beer to tenderize, then grilled again.

For authenticity purposes I used Maul's BBQ sauce and Budweiser, the king of shitty beers.
I do love me some pig.
I bet it was tender and delicious

1000018741.jpgHere's a BLT on home made wheat sourdough and some fries.So with the fries, they are parboiled with some baking soda (til soft through,not grainy) then foam washed off and rinsed before baking at 400-425F til desired done.Gives the crispiest with the softest center, fry I've ever had.

Am somewhat restricted, these days. Very few carbs, lotsa fish and meat and eggs.

A couple of months ago, my blood pressure meds needed to be doubled. Two days on the keto diet, and my bp went so low that the meds were discontinued. Yay! Eating salt, lotsa salt...just to keep up with all the glasses of water. https://openheart.bmj.com/content/1/1/e000167
Fish meats and eggs are better than carbs for sure.
Glyphosate has pretty much contaminated all commercial grown fruits and vegetables.

Gotta get that dose of glyphosate ;)
Big salad for the day but otherwise fasting for some fungi friends.
Greens are Red veined sorrel,strawberry spinach,red lettuce,other greens,some small tangerines,raisins,tomato,a little ham,some sharp cheddar,sunflower seeds and some avocado mixed with fresh salsa garlic,onion and cumin then some apple cider vinegar.The guacamole is my salad dressing.
1000018758.jpg

Gotta get that dose of glyphosate ;)
Big salad for the day but otherwise fasting for some fungi friends.
Greens are Red veined sorrel,strawberry spinach,red lettuce,other greens,some small tangerines,raisins,tomato,a little ham,some sharp cheddar,sunflower seeds and some avocado mixed with fresh salsa garlic,onion and cumin then some apple cider vinegar.The guacamole is my salad dressing.
View attachment 360260
Fruits and veggies looking good. Is it apple cider vinegar with the mother?
I do a shot of that most nights before bed.

Ribs,
a jacketed baked potato with a lot of butter, cheddar cheese, chives, and sour cream, and a garlic bread stick from the freezer isle.
I'm full as a tick on a lazy dog now.

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_175619.jpg
    IMG_20240421_175619.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20240421_175234.jpg
    IMG_20240421_175234.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
Back