I got biscuits and gravy, what y'all got?

Being close to lunch time here, this conversation reminds me of a tune from the Big Rock (Newfoundland)... do a YouTube search for a video of Dick Nolan's "Aunt Martha's Sheep" (with lyrics)... folk music and country tunes generally tell a good story.

Those look yummy fried
Supper last night hot chicken sandwich with homemade fries and gravy
Thank you.
They are pretty good.
You had me at hot chicken and gravy.
That all looks good. Them fries though.
Nothing better than fries dipped in gravy.
Deliciousness.

Not really cooking but I found my new favorite instant ramen.
You know it's fancy because it has 3 powder packets inside 😃

Attachments

• 20240321_141353.jpg
    20240321_141353.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
With all due respect, this is a REALLY bad idea!

My love of pizza and the inevitable munchies after a slice would creat a never ending cycle of snacking on pizza... in short, I'd blow up!

350 kilos here I come.

Envision Homer Simpson eating this infused pizza and it would be a template for what would happen to me... offer this in a commercial franchise and Uber Eats would wear out the pavement and sidewalk to my doorstep. ha ha!

... I'll have 2 slices of Northern Lights infused with extra cheese... and a slice of your Durban Poison infused, with extra bacon chips and pineapple... for delivery of course cause I can't fit through the door to come get it. Expect another order in a couple of hours....

With all due respect, this is a REALLY bad idea!

My love of pizza and the inevitable munchies after a slice would creat a never ending cycle of snacking on pizza... in short, I'd blow up!

350 kilos here I come.

Envision Homer Simpson eating this infused pizza and it would be a template for what would happen to me... offer this in a commercial franchise and Uber Eats would wear out the pavement and sidewalk to my doorstep. ha ha!
I get naps in between slices but yeah you nailed the life of a happy pizza eater unless...
Throw some 80/100+ day sativa in there with a little wind up, you're off to the races ;)

Nothing beats homemade everyone needs a fry maker 😊
OMG! When I was a very young child, the family of one of my best friends was quite poor. They never had the Hostess snacks most families had...too expensive. But what they did have was one of those single potato friers. Way better! Those fries were sooo good. As a child I thought his mom was so cool, with just some salt and ketchup on home-made fries. :love:

... thinking of a splash of white vinegar on those home made fries and maybe just a dash of a little too much salt to boot and a garlic pickle on the side... oh man!... gotta go clean the toilet to stop thinking about food now.

Back