HeirloomAfghan

I found that the more stretchy ones weren't much different from the shorter statured ones as far as potency and high goes . I have his Chitral going and its got big cabbage leaves . Thanks for the info MRE . ES is a nice guy and takes pride in his work .
Thanks for sharing. Been jonesing for some of those beans for a whole now.

This guy is a bit paranoid I guess because of the country he's in . I have tried to turn him on to a few people so he can sell his gear because he's struggling so bad . He offered me to buy him out but i wasn't interested . We have been e-mailing back and forth for almost two years and I still don't know his name .

I found that the more stretchy ones weren't much different from the shorter statured ones as far as potency and high goes . I have his Chitral going and its got big cabbage leaves . Thanks for the info MRE . ES is a nice guy and takes pride in his work .

have you grown many of his offerings out and are they noteworthy?

truth Bart.........is a lil sketchy........also offered his collection for a price......not sure what's up with.......sent his seed to phylos to try and gather some background info......but phylos is only as good as info gathered for cross reference .......

ganj on.....

He only offers three strains Kushy . Jalalabad Star ...Chitral and pakistani precious
I haven't grown the PP yet

speaking of chitral
in 1979/80 during the first wave of getting indica genetics up here
there was one plant we had that smelled exactly like "the good black" hash
some idiot got the seed at one of our parties..[it wasn't anything grew]
kept it..then stuck it under a sod in april..and we all know how that turned out
this particular plant no one has ever seen since..no talk on boards no nothing.
this smelled EXACTLY like smoking "the black"[yes i repeated myself lol]
imhoit was mas important as RKS and way more rare..
gifts from God should not go tothse who are not up to the task..
we may have had this now if it was me who got the few seeds out of the bud

He only offers three strains Kushy . Jalalabad Star ...Chitral and pakistani precious
I haven't grown the PP yet
In correspondence, indicated he has a Thai that has been worked as well.
"Will plan to add Thailandian and Pakistanian genepool from my collection too."
He also inquired about broad acquisition of his genetics, but not in that biz myself.
Once again, thanks for the heads up on these BB.

Planted one bean of the JS Heirloom Affi this round (1 of 10 beans).
Small, black seed. It was one of only 2 in the group that didn't crack in the 36hr soak.
Few days after all others in group had come up but no JS#1, dug through and found the bean (still not cracked) and put into worm castings pulled right from the worm bin, and placed right under light so very warm. Kept wet, and in a few more days, it cracked. Removed the shell by hand. Then had to remove the membrane by hand to get cotyledons to open.
So, with some handholding, it's up and going!
picture.php

picture.php

Back