HeirloomAfghan

I'd say Yield was better than Average.:puffpuffpass:
Idk to be Honest. I don't bother to weigh em. Just Keep stuffin jars and Handing away to People.

How would you describe the high ?

I eat a lot of canna.

Ive been smoking mostly TK, StarDawg91, Horace (from SwampBoys Banana OGx Nigerian), and this Afghani.

Afghani still gets me Right. It's pretty Stony. Relaxed, chilled out, body feels Great.
Maybe slight Noia
I'm giving it TwoThumbsUp

I would describe it almost like that as well ....a little different for me but I like it . She needs some more work . I'm doing another run of her outdoors this summer .

I grew out 30 of them indoors this winter and found some with more pronounced narrow leaf . This is what I'm looking for .

Bart in the nld phenos was the smell or flavor anymore pronounced? Always looking for that rank stank!

Bubble .... I love the Old Afghani's. Here's some good examples. 91 Dragons is the strain, and these pheno's are leaning heavy to the Pre-Invasion Afghani & Old School Hawaiian Indica side of their genetic make up....
picture.php

Lineage:

Surf Dragon (f) x ISP Chem '91 BX2 (m)

Parental Information

Surf Dragon - (Heirloom Hawaiian Indy/Sat mix (f) x Chinese Highlands Indy (Stabilized) (m)
The Hawaiian genetics came from a long time friend on Lanai.
Old Dawg collected the Chinese genetics, while there on a Church Misson (these were literally growing in snow), in the Helan Mountain region of Northern China. A very diverse area, with micro climates depending on location / evelation.
ISP Chem 91 BX2 (m) - Chem 91 (clone only) x Pre-Invasion Afghan, backcrossed twice.

jalalabad star

here is the one we kept out of the first run.. most of ours looked the same though.. will look through more in the future.. getting ready to hit this girl with some ghost fem pollen.
second pic is one of my ghost three weeks into flower.. god I love this plant...so tasty and way potent... not much better on the planet in my opinion if she is done right... glad to have her back she is an old friend for sure..

will see
-ct-

Attachments

• jalalabad3.JPG
    jalalabad3.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 26
  • ghost1.JPG
    ghost1.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 29
here is the one we kept out of the first run.. most of ours looked the same though.. will look through more in the future.. getting ready to hit this girl with some ghost fem pollen.
second pic is one of my ghost three weeks into flower.. god I love this plant...so tasty and way potent... not much better on the planet in my opinion if she is done right... glad to have her back she is an old friend for sure..

will see
-ct-
Totally righteous specimens my friend love the health and the early frost on these....FF:fishing1:

Wow, something between a camels ass and a sweaty vagina.. hmm would we be discussing a female camel? Forget I asked.. I don't wish to pry about anything personal.... but sure sounds like my kinda woman!

:22_yikes:

jalalabad star

she's a frosty little one

Attachments

• jala1.JPG
    jala1.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 27
Jalalabad Star #1

Here are a few words about the JS#1 from correspondence with the breeder (ES was ok with this being shared in a private group):
Situ said:
Q: Would be happy to learn any more information. Can you share any information about how these lines were maintained over the past years? Were they open pollenated or specific selections made?

A: Selections were /always/ made for early flowering, deepest green coloured /leaves/ and most resinous plants. All those things which any good breeder will ever do working on his favourite and precious line.

Q: How long have you been working the #1 line?

A: Since 1999 when they were passed to me by friend who served in Soviet Army at times of invasion of A-stan. Breaks to proceed work on genetics were from two to four years depending on living conditions and life facilities. It was pure crazy hellish rides sometimes to get some chance to grow them successfully to get best seed time to time. Hell of a lot stories, funny and often not such ones. Guess many others /in my case/ would leave such 'lifestyle' for long, to keep their own lives safe. The only reason I didn't do it is my endless love for them plants. Old love dies hard, you know. And the only thing I've ever dreamed of was to find dedicated folks someday, those ones who will appreciate presence of such genetics in this dying and crazy world. That's good enough for my so called 'ambitions of grower'.

Q: Are there any unusual traits the line shows?

A: As I remember they are not. #1, it sets almost black leaves sometimes, rarely, that's the only trait you can encounter of. They plants may be green and deepest green coloured ones, but they are the same for good.

I found that the more stretchy ones weren't much different from the shorter statured ones as far as potency and high goes . I have his Chitral going and its got big cabbage leaves . Thanks for the info MRE . ES is a nice guy and takes pride in his work .

Back