HeirloomAfghan

Bubble

This is an Heirloom Afghani seeds were gifted from aMember here.
Couple of these Reek.
Like aCamels Ass

Attachments

• IMG_4746.jpg
    IMG_4746.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 49
Camels ass huh? I guess with all the strange smells like catpiss and garlic and such it could be good. Looks really good and pretty familiar, I've been wanting to get an old pre-soviet Afghani back in my garden.

Well done bubble, can't wait to hear a smoke report. Take care and enjoy :rollj:

guerilla

Reactions: mre
She looks great Bubble. I just got some seeds of those and they were cracking in 24 hrs on a paper towel. They are in 4 in pot now and I'm looking forward to a summer in my GH with these plants. I started a few seeds of Catpiss/Memory loss so some camel ass should fit right in.

Nice.

Honest question guys. Who has the best afghani/paki hash plant seeds? I asked about RSC Pakistani Citral Kush and my biddy said the phenomes were not great.

Any recommendations?

I posted the dudes website on my cabin fever reliever thread
He only sells two strains from Afghanistan that are heirloom strains

I'm far less Experienced than most ofYou, but, I'd Highly recommend picking up a pack of these.
Been trimming few hours this am and I'm pretty certain this is some of dankest weed I've grown.
I'll bring some cured and a Cut to Xochi. See what he Thinks.
BlazeOn Cabana!:puffpuffpass:

ps: Bart, can't ThankYou enough. Thanks! Hopefully we can meet up and BurnOne sometime.

Back