heat press anyone?

you really are getting it down cbf

and buds i have tried were a disappointment..i pretty well give up on that

slips: is the dryer for drying or extracting the tric's?

My neighbors getting a freeze dryer this week !!

There pretty sweet, my nephew picked up the one we have. Takes about 36 hrs, otherwise you will still have a frozen circle InThe middle of the patty. Depending on your machine.

When you put your bubble on the screen, don't press real hard, leave some water in it, sifts easier after freeze dry.

Not sure if your going to use bubble or what slips, what do you have in mind?

BTG rosin, been curing in fridge now month or so, and had tried some right after the squish and it was ok, was a bit disappointed at the time.

Last night had three big dab rips, one after the other, wanted to test the upper limits. Not a great idea, hammered for a good hr, waves of nausea and sweats, hung out close to the John, thought for sure I was gonna Ralph at some point. Not even feeling like another go around today.

First time I ever over did a session, back to my spoon:puffpuffpass:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 5
finally started to be able to squish bud

pre press helped...

yr old +weed 13 g = 2.5 rosin damn is it tasty......

finally started to be able to squish bud

pre press helped...

yr old +weed 13 g = 2.5 rosin damn is it tasty......

That's were I'm at Kushyman, no more making bubble, all dry flower now. So much aroma and flavor washes out making bubble.

BTG dry squish is producing around 30%, 1oz returns 8grms, like to get mid 30s or better on return. Mess with heat and pressure, pushing at 180f and 2.5 ton. I need a real good hash plant, ya know, somethin like hash bean :)

I used to have a G13 X hash plant, was found by nunyabiz, wicked good hash plant, best bubble I ever made with it. Give a nut to get it back.

The bubble rosin is stronger ... More bubble is returned from the trim ...
Dry sift is tastier ... But can't get a decent return out of the tumbler
Flower Rosin Tastes great ... but leaves residue on my e nail ...

The bubble rosin is stronger ... More bubble is returned from the trim ...
Dry sift is tastier ... But can't get a decent return out of the tumbler
Flower Rosin Tastes great ... but leaves residue on my e nail ...

What micron are you using on dry flower?

Have had this press sitting around for a bit, gonna get er fired up today, was waiting for a stainless table, and have to rig up pwr and air to the location, as all outlets are used up.

After thinking about it I should of gotten a hand pump instead of the air assigned foot pump. Also going to have to rig up a inline guage so I can see what pressure I. Using, can't believe this press has no pressure guage????

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to squishing zips at a time:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 9
Even for small amounts a larger full on press setup is enviable. Seen one in action, and its definitely nice to have so much pressure easily on hand. But ya, I've rocked a hair iron and c clamp setup daily, for years now :)

Were getting rid of our bearing press we set up,2.5 X 3.5 plates, dual heating element, 12 ton. Great for small presses. We used stainless screens with it, and manage 7 grams, returning 4 to 4.5 grams using bubble.

Sasquash, presses a zip of bubble at a time, returning 14/15 grams. Think we can get that up a bit once I rig up a guage.

Back