Greenhouse Project #2

Plant names never cease to amaze me..
my neighbor is growing something called " deer bate " this year..
didn't even bother to ask him wtf it's breed line or genetics was or where he got it from..
just hoping it keeps the deer on his side of his property away from my fencing..

with so many greenhouses popping up around here I've been contemplating on building one next year but just the thought of having to use a generator and getting permits for it all I prefer going with the way I've been doing it for years..

hg, I'm still amazed at your progress..incredible job..

Thanks RR! Yea, I remember the days when it took time to create a strain.

The Sour Tangy has Sour structure with an amazing tangerine aroma. Think it was from DNA, but not sure.

Looking fire! Thanks for sharing :cigar5:

Thank you:puffpuffpass:

Great plants each and every one of what i've seen are great....FF:fishing1:

Thanks FF:puffpuffpass:

Very impressive grow HG. I would just like to smell that green house when its in full flower.

Thanks MDB:puffpuffpass:

The GHs smell incredible 2 weeks prior to harvest.

I'm guessing DNA is still around then..the owners came to visit me from Amsterdam about 13 years ago and bought a bunch of my seeds..very nice folks..

It's very sad to hear that hg and big D..when I met the owners they really seemed dedicated towards quality..at least better then most of the crappy seed banks we've seen over the years coming out of Amsterdam..

Boycott DNA Genetics....sellouts in bed with Canadian Poison Producers.

Is that confirmation on what I've heard D?

It's very sad to hear that hg and big D..when I met the owners they really seemed dedicated towards quality..at least better then most of the crappy seed banks we've seen over the years coming out of Amsterdam..

I have a feeling this is where the industry, and that's what it's becoming, is heading down the slippery slope my friend:thumbdown:

Had some of the crew working yesterday for harvest and decided to throw a little spread for them in appreciation and as a celebration to the 4th:licklips:

picture.php

legs, wings and thighs are the best part of the chicken on a grill..well done hg..the breasts are best enjoyed to look at with ladies in bikinis..

Waiting for the day when we can start steaming the used soil for reuse. It is nice to have the totes though to move around with the forklift.

picture.php

A shot from GH#1 of the White Buffalo prior to harvest:sniff:

picture.php

First GH at the other property on the flip...auto dep is sweeeet!

picture.php

Breathable material has prevented the 'rain':jumpgreen:

picture.php

2880 plants per section flipped vs 2100 at the other spot.

picture.php

I noticed you have buckets that look almost like dutch Bato buckets .
You ever think about going hydro and get away from soil and use just straight super coarse perlite ?

Glad to see you got the auto dep going. The White Buffalo looks amazing are the buds? Tight ,airy. Just looking at that truck of soil make my back hurt. Aloha

Yeah, I think the White Buffalo is a King Klone Brand strain I used to smoke when in the bay area in NorCal. Its great. It was popular when it first came out but it seems to only be prevalent around the bay area and hasnt really been passed around much outside Cali.

The Key Lime Pie cut by Burning Bush Nurseries is another one exactly like the White Buffalo. Its a god one pretty much found only in the bay area.

Im not surprised to see it your collection though HG. You must have a nice collection.

thx for the update, always enjoy them.

N.E.E.D. to get clone cuts of that White Buffalo flowing around the Island here !! :Tomato:

That could work:puffpuffpass:

I noticed you have buckets that look almost like dutch Bato buckets .
You ever think about going hydro and get away from soil and use just straight super coarse perlite ?

Will check into cost BB. This mix from Sunland runs 2 bucks a pot at the moment.

Glad to see you got the auto dep going. The White Buffalo looks amazing are the buds? Tight ,airy. Just looking at that truck of soil make my back hurt. Aloha

Only on the second place brother. Still have the 180k hand pulling:sad2: Buds are tight and frosty.

Yeah, I think the White Buffalo is a King Klone Brand strain I used to smoke when in the bay area in NorCal. Its great. It was popular when it first came out but it seems to only be prevalent around the bay area and hasnt really been passed around much outside Cali.

The Key Lime Pie cut by Burning Bush Nurseries is another one exactly like the White Buffalo. Its a god one pretty much found only in the bay area.

Im not surprised to see it your collection though HG. You must have a nice collection.

thx for the update, always enjoy them.

Thanks Doc. The key Lime Pie didn't do it for me so we don't run it any longer.

Brother i'm loving your humongous greenhouses... I love it brother

Thanks FF:puffpuffpass:

Looking amazing! Lots of tops on those plants, very nice:c1:

Thanks Quetzal:puffpuffpass:

Back