Greenhouse Project #2

highgrade

Going to try and get up to date with this project. Bear with me as I get through it.

Each flowering greenhouse is 60k sq ft. To date there are 3 online with a 30k veg greenhouse which may need to be expanded.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Permit requires using existing greenhouse structures with no new construction allowed. Hopefully we can rebuild some of the hoop houses that were shredded in the last couple of storms we had. Would like to utilize this area for veg during the spring, etc.

picture.php

GH#1 yesterday in flower for 7 weeks. This time of year has proven to be tough.

picture.php

No way to fit the entire gh in one pic.

picture.php

Gh #2 when it got planted.

picture.php

Clones all in.

picture.php

consider my mind boggled...how many people does it take to keep a setup like that running bro...awesome grow...:sumo:

consider my mind boggled...how many people does it take to keep a setup like that running bro...awesome grow...:sumo:

Thanks Boo! Right now manpower fluctuates and maxes out around 20.

Thanks!

Y.O.U. have officially Crossed Over !! :smarty:

Thank you Uni!

That`s a lot of clones...very impressive to say the least...take care n stay safe.

Thanks my friend!

Yeah, pics are there now...holy chit! WOW!!!
Btw, awesome job linin up the containers in 4 directions, I know the pain in the ass that can be...it shows me somebody gives a damn.[/QUOTE

You were correct...private..LOL. Ran string lines 4 ways to get that layout, thanks for noticing:cigar2:

Man that is a lot of hand watering....

5 people from 7AM til 5PM daily. Working on the fertigation system now.

Oh my lord. Thats pretty much what i dream about every night. :o:bond:

Thanks Kegs!

I cannot fathom a grow that size.

Consider me impressed.

Thank you Slim!

Thanks my friend!

:jawdrop: Just think of the tonnage of seed a breeder could make in there.

There' some seeds cracked in veg that came from an accidental pollination to a Blackberry Kush cut I had years ago. Kinda sketchy having seed stock in this situation, at least for me.

That is a pretty good amount of area to work with. Good to see you move past the FarmTech incident.

Thanks Doc!

Thats whats up ...
Much Respect to all the hard work thats impressive to say the least ...
:flyguy:

Thank you!

The fertigation system has proven to be nightmare so far and is still 2-4 weeks out. So had to add 2600 gal tanks for each gh for watering that were not tied into the drip system. 20,000+ plants are being hand watered:down:

picture.php

In reality, these will be used for backup in case the fertigation system does go down. It's all computerized....what could possibly go wrong?

picture.php

picture.php

Every time I've been told "this is the best thing since sliced bread" it's never worked out. Time will tell.

Had a chance to run different soils for comparison. Took clones that were as close to size,structure, etc and ran a side by side with Vermifire vs Empire Builder. Water only with the Vermifire on the left and Empire Builder on the right.

picture.php

In gh #2 went half Vermifire with water only and the other half with a peat mix and fed with House&Gardens during veg. It's tough to get an accurate pic of a side by side, but the Vermifire won hands down. Still waiting on the cost breakdown on the 2 and a final production ratio.

Vermifire.

picture.php

Peat.

picture.php

I've never... Big grow! This is PNW or Cali?
I am invited to an open house at the Champlain Valley Dispensary's grow facility next month. Not a greenhouse, indoor of course (Vermont). Though they do run GH here starting very soon you'll see smoke coming from the greenhouse heating systems. Anyway, I love the photos of this GH enterprise and I'm looking forward to the dispensary's demonstrations of growing, extracting and preparing edibles.

I've never... Big grow! This is PNW or Cali?
I am invited to an open house at the Champlain Valley Dispensary's grow facility next month. Not a greenhouse, indoor of course (Vermont). Though they do run GH here starting very soon you'll see smoke coming from the greenhouse heating systems. Anyway, I love the photos of this GH enterprise and I'm looking forward to the dispensary's demonstrations of growing, extracting and preparing edibles.

Thanks Shovel! The project is in Cali and we're getting pounded by another round of high wind and rain.

Looking forward to a report from you on your visit to CVD!

Back